Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

Currently I have just one business and that's my online post to get paid forums though i was running and offline business but i could not continue due to the setback of the covid pandemic.
Making money through paid to post is not really an easy feat. It requires a lot of timing and effort because it is a very rigorous exercise. I find it so difficult sometimes to make post here.
Well as you have said, it's not that easy as some people may think but personally I consider it as the most simplest way to which you can make some money online without investing.

Advertisement Placeholder
One funny thing now is that I have this question to ask what type of jobs are you talking about if it is online jobs an doing upto 3 jobs I do affiliate marketing I also do forex while am posting here at bizdustry to gain some money.
For offline jobs I have one business which is been manage by my brother

Making money through paid to post is not really an easy feat. It requires a lot of timing and effort because it is a very rigorous exercise. I find it so difficult sometimes to make post here.
Sometimes most of the topic that are being discussed are what you may not have an idea , and as a result we probably may have to research about it to also understand it personally. It also involves a lot of cracking brain.

There was a point in time in which I had to pick up to three jobs in order to have something to save at the end of the month but I am just hoping that the predicament is going to change soon.

I do not have job. I just do small tasks to make Little money that would be enough to sustain me for a while.

I believe I'll get a well paying job soon.
It is very good to be very optimistic and I join you in believing that you will get a better job very soon.
I will also love to get a better job too because I graduated very long time ago.

Sometimes most of the topic that are being discussed are what you may not have an idea , and as a result we probably may have to research about it to also understand it personally. It also involves a lot of cracking brain.
It is true that you will not have the knowledge about all the things that are being discussed and it will demand a little research.
No one is an embodiment of knowledge.

I am self-employed and I do not work for anyone. I always make money online on my spare time, not all the time depending on how busy I will be in the day that will determine

Well the only job I have presently now on online work are post to pay forums work and I do work on two to three different post to pay forums which are bizdustry, beermoneyforum and trendri.

It is true that you will not have the knowledge about all the things that are being discussed and it will demand a little research.
No one is an embodiment of knowledge.
personally I carry out research about some of the topic here , not really for anything but just to have my own personal idea about what the poster is also trying to say . I don't know about you

Well I think running multiple of jobs these days is the best option because depending on a single job has alot of effect most especially when the business began to experience setbacks.

Well I think running multiple of jobs these days is the best option because depending on a single job has alot of effect most especially when the business began to experience setbacks.
Actually that is the fact for now and the way things are going it's better to involve yourself in multiple jobs or businesses so that whenever one crash it will not affect you in any way.

There are no much Paid to post forums. And posting of content is not an easy thing because it requires a lot of brain work of which will definitely makes you more exhausted at the end.
Exactly. Many people would think posting is an easy task, but it's not entirely easy. Except you don't want to be making genuine contribution to the forum. Most time I got exhausted before I reach my daily target. Whenever I'm tired, I just close my phone and sleep.

Paid to post forum has been of great help to so many people on the internet because it is a very easy way to make money online.
It would have been so difficult if not for the creation of this platform.

Paid to post forum has been of great help to so many people on the internet because it is a very easy way to make money online.
It would have been so difficult if not for the creation of this platform.
The forum has been of great help because it is the only way to make money that people could run to when unemployment rate is very high.

The forum has been of great help because it is the only way to make money that people could run to when unemployment rate is very high.
The unemployment rate as pushed so many people to start working online, most especially on forum.
The internet has provided alternative to making money for the people.

I only have a single job , I don't think there is glory in tirelessly having multiple jobs if you intend to attain financial freedom.
The truth is, job is a form of slavery and can hinder one from maximizing their full potential.

I only have a single job , I don't think there is glory in tirelessly having multiple jobs if you intend to attain financial freedom.
The truth is, job is a form of slavery and can hinder one from maximizing their full potential.
There is a glory in having multiple jobs because that is what thee economies of every country entails presently.
You can not really depend on only one source of income nowadays.

Well there are people that do have so many jobs that they do participate on it, it could be three or four and they do take their time to participate on all of them and never get tired in doing them.

Exactly. Many people would think posting is an easy task, but it's not entirely easy. Except you don't want to be making genuine contribution to the forum. Most time I got exhausted before I reach my daily target. Whenever I'm tired, I just close my phone and sleep.
Lolz, seriously it is not an easy thing to do. A lot of research and googling must be done before you even think of contributing positively to the growth of any platforms you are posting. I googled most times.

Currently i have three job which I am managing and I am still planning to add more to it because the money I am making from those jobs is not enough to make end meets .
whenever you are working in a business venture and you are not making enough money it is always important you try to look for other sources of income. I think you are in the right direction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds