Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

I am somebody who is very bad at multitasking even though I am somebody who needs money but I always try to keep it as two jobs on a maximum at a time.
If you have two jobs that are good or making a good amount of income. it is really ok because you'll be able to manage it properly but when they are too many, you will not be able to concentrate, and it will amount to nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well i have worked only one job offline, as an apprentice in a fashion designing shop. Then, i'm currently working online on two get paid to paid platform. I can't wait to be done with my education so i can get another offline job.

Currently I have only two jobs operating that is one from online and the othet is my offline business which I consider it as the basic platform to which I make a living.

I personally take a lot of jobs because I need the money in order to pay my bills. It is very difficult in this part of the world for you to make a living with just one job.
I think the amount of money paid to you in the job is what determines how many jobs you will have. if you have a job that pays reasonable amount of money then you do not need extra one.

I am only into one offline job. Though, I'm doing a lot business online. My strength is upto the task i doing. My strength can perform 3 business task in a day in as much as getting paid.

Currently I have secure only two jobs and I really appreciate it both online and offline it has been profitable for me. I have been engaging in online trading and it worked out well for me.
I think the amount of money paid to you in the job is what determines how many jobs you will have. if you have a job that pays reasonable amount of money then you do not need extra one.
That's quite interesting and it shows how hardworking you are. actually sometimes setting up a goal for ourselves makes us work even more harder than we can. Some engage online while some is offline depending on choice.

I am only into one offline job. Though, I'm doing a lot business online. My strength is upto the task i doing. My strength can perform 3 business task in a day in as much as getting paid.
It is cool that you're making huge amount of money online. That is quite impressive. I would like to know the sites that gives you such an amount. It is very necessary to explore all the platform to make money online if you really want to earn substantial amount.

It is cool that you're making huge amount of money online. That is quite impressive. I would like to know the sites that gives you such an amount. It is very necessary to explore all the platform to make money online if you really want to earn substantial amount.
I'm not making huge amount of money. The good thing is I'm making money online and I cashed out every week, except I want it to increase before withdrawing. As for the site I'm working for, I am of bmf, tendri, this forum and i also write articles for a local revenue Sharing site.

Last edited:
I have worked in a total of 3 businesses since I turned into the legal age in which you can start working full-time. They did not really pay me well but then it is good for experience.

Well if talking about job, I have one offline job that I usually do, I spend at least eight hours at the job mostly sitting at one particular place and moving around after some hours and I do join it with my online works.

Well if talking about job, I have one offline job that I usually do, I spend at least eight hours at the job mostly sitting at one particular place and moving around after some hours and I do join it with my online works.
It is quite interesting that you have offline means and you also have online way to make money for yourself. You must have been counting your gains by now with a lot of smiles to the bank. Lolz.

Currently I can say I have two platform to which I run my business though my offline business are many some do takes much of my time while some is less time consuming and my online business too.

It is quite interesting that you have offline means and you also have online way to make money for yourself. You must have been counting your gains by now with a lot of smiles to the bank. Lolz.
Seriously... so what do help me is that the work is just to sit down and look after some stuff and to be at the end of the month and by soon means I do try to be earning money also online again and to me is a very cool way since I can be earning both online and offline at the same time.

Seriously... so what do help me is that the work is just to sit down and look after some stuff and to be at the end of the month and by soon means I do try to be earning money also online again and to me is a very cool way since I can be earning both online and offline at the same time.
It is a cool way to make money in an easier form. Once you are making money in a less stressful way, you will definitely enjoyed rather than stressing yourself on jobs with little pay.

Personally I believe having too much jobs is like stressing yourself for nothing. because there are alot of people who run just a single business and they are really making good from it.

Personally I believe having too much jobs is like stressing yourself for nothing. because there are alot of people who run just a single business and they are really making good from it.
Yeah having many job is just like stressing yourself with a short time you having. It is better you even run at least two or three business, than having much job and you are the one doing everything.

If you still calculate what you have as jobs it will be a little frustrating and confusing because if a job isn't working you just move on and search for another job unless you are sick to one employment and this is sometimes good and sometimes bad also.

Currently I have been dedicating almost 100% of my whole day time to online since the pandemic when most of the offline business was affected. I have been working on forums to make money.

Currently I am involved in farming activities offline, but only get to come online to make some little change whenever I am free. It is not easy, but I keep pushing daily to sail through.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
I have also worked in only one job but if I were to do more jobs, it would be more from a financially deficient standpoint than anything. You do have a point though, the routine of doing one job every day can become mundane, so this could be someone’s raison d’être for seeking pastures new.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds