Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

Actually, I do not have any job to do if it is offline while online, I do have three different sites I am working with to be earning my cool money and it really helping me to pay for my needs.
For me I don't have any job for now am only doing my offline business, but is not that I don't really want to work but the problem is I never see for now since I graduated still looking for one.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many job to do but people are lacking job opportunity in my country. So presently I am just doing my agricultural farming working and a little online job to be earning money.

I have been into about four good Jobs if I can say so.All of these jobs were good but I had to quit from one after the other because I I was looking for the one that would pay me decently.
The last one that I had I was working in one of the leading super markets in my country as a cashier. I had resigned from this job so that I could join the defence force in my country. Unfortunately the pandemic invaded the world before we started the training.
From that time it was 2020 till now I have remained jobless but searching for one

Well right now I am having only one job which i am doing and it is an agricultural farming job which I planted groundnut and maize and I know anytime in 3 months to 4 month to come I will start harvesting what I have sow.

Currently I have just few jobs that's the online and the offline business stuffs though I have been active in the offline because I consider the online as an additional way of income generation.
It is a very good thing that you have decided to use both online and offline means of getting money. Diversification is surely one of the best things that you can ever think of.

I was only opportune to get employed in one business organisation before until I was able to start my gaming business. For now I don't even put any interest in getting employment as I am concentrating move in my business.

i have worked in so many physical jobs, my first job was a customer service attendant, in an eatery, i have also worked as a salesman for an electronic company, i have worked in a water factory and lots of other companies

I was only opportune to get employed in one business organisation before until I was able to start my gaming business. For now I don't even put any interest in getting employment as I am concentrating move in my business.
Probably, if you have a better business you will not even have the zeal to get a job again. since I started working online I have lost interest in anything that pertains to getting a job because if you calculate the amount of time you are going to spend on the job, you will realise that it is a waste of time.

I have only one job, though now we are on holiday, I wish I can get another one to fill in the space and earn something before we resume, I even wish I can get a well paying job right now.

I have only one job, though now we are on holiday, I wish I can get another one to fill in the space and earn something before we resume, I even wish I can get a well paying job right now.
this is one of the major reasons I do not like to depend on one particular job. I think this is your opportunity to capitalise on the holiday in order to venture into a profitable online business. You can start a YouTube channel and you can also start a blog. It seems you are a teacher, though.

Well the only job I have right now to be involving my self very well on is an online job. Working on most different post to pay forums such as bizdustry, beermoneyforum and BMF.io

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he does the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
For online I only work here on bizdustry, but there are lots of things I do offline, I have an offline business that I manage that makes me to only work here.

Although I will be able to do more than one job, it just depends on were am staying and how I manage my time, life is an opportunity, if we have time we should make it useful.

actually, I only focus on my duties as a Team Manager at Bizdustry, I am very comfortable here and I enjoy working here more than any other place.

Currently I have just two working g jobs and categorically my online post to get paid and my offline selling store which has be very helpful to me in terms of settling my daily bills. and my online for earning and also educative.

Currently I have just two working g jobs and categorically my online post to get paid and my offline selling store which has be very helpful to me in terms of settling my daily bills. and my online for earning and also educative.
That means you have both offline work and online work which is quite very good. This is something I want to do very soon because depending on few sources of income is not really good. It is good for you to diversify your sources of income.

I have not really worked in so many jobs but I have actually work in some jobs and they're not really favourable because I choose the work that is suitable for me. I think that is the best thing that we should consider.
Likewise me too, I have never work in so many jobs I just worked some few ones because I don't really like working in so many tasks I like working some few ones, so that I can have more time for myself and also to do other things.

I personally take a lot of jobs because I need the money in order to pay my bills. It is very difficult in this part of the world for you to make a living with just one job.

I always try to be very careful about the kind of jobs in which I am picking. I am always going to ensure that I have at least two jobs and they should be high paying jobs.

Actually there are good numbers of jobs available for me but I dont consider my self ready for them yet due to some circumstances and because I have little knowledge on what my duties are in the company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds