Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

I have not really had any kind of good job that I can be able to say is a permanent job online and that is something that I am definitely working on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I have just few jobs that's the online and the offline business stuffs though I have been active in the offline because I consider the online as an additional way of income generation.

Coming here every day to try and make some little money is only job that I have right now and I'm very comfortable doing it because I don't have so many pills to Carter for .
For me I have only two job that I am just managing for looking forward to have other ones so that I can make much money to myself, I like where I can work to make good money to help life that is why I am here.

I have not really had any kind of good job that I can be able to say is a permanent job online and that is something that I am definitely working on.
firstly, On the off chance that you got the work you needed, how long did it take you to urge there? I am as of now studying at college but I'm centering on the employments I truly need, but am getting to the point where I might fair have to be take any work.

In terms of having a full-time job I have not really had any. I have been on the online space for quite some time now and I think that I have not been serious so I am beginning to get serious now.

Being on this website and all other similar platforms is the only job that I have right now, and this is a major reason why I try as much as possible to be active once in a while as I can.

I have never work for a business organisation or company before. I have a skill which is my electrical skill and that is what I have been using to generate money offline. When I have a lot of free time I will Post online to make money.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he do the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
Currently, three. This one inclusive. I have had 10 online gig and delivered everyone them perfectly. I like getting as many as I can cos there are period where I can't get any, then I know I'm covered from the money I made while I was loaded with jobs

Currently I have just few jobs that's the online and the offline business stuffs though I have been active in the offline because I consider the online as an additional way of income generation.
Currently for me now I don't really have any job at hand I just managing business and also this posting that I am doing here, for me I have never work for any organization before is only my business.

The best is to have multiple source of income no one should have a single source income,it's not helpful, currently I have about two forum account,and I am on more than one crypto job

Currently for me now I don't really have any job at hand I just managing business and also this posting that I am doing here, for me I have never work for any organization before is only my business.
Actually posting in platforms should be an additional 3ay to which you can generate your income but it should not be a major source of your income because there is alot of instability associated with online stuffs.

Having jobs was a very difficult task in this side of the world not untill,online jobs came up and now many,have diverted their attention into it and it's making them wealthy day by day

I have numerous work that i am doing right now , I am a farmer and i am also into baking business , I am a teacher and i also work online , so basically I am into online and offline business

There are people who have plenty business and are doing that without stress and are also earning well but I personally do not have any job yet except working online on bizdustry, beermoneyforum and BMF.

I have not really had a permanent online job since I have started making money as all of them have just been shot them or just making money on the side.

Online job is my only source of income for now since I'm still studying. I wish to have a big company after my course and becomes trillionaire.

I have just one offline job currently at the moment. It is quite tasking and most times, I find myself thinking of quiting in order to devote to my time to learning an online skill that will be profitable.

Online job is my only source of income for now since I'm still studying. I wish to have a big company after my course and becomes trillionaire.
Lolz, no one has ever been a trillionaire before, I don't doubt your capability because anything is quite possible but by now you should have been a millionaire at least. This would have been very much easier.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he do the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
As a student, I am not having many jobs to burst of. I only have a job which I run while schooling then with the addition of online investments which really supports me greatly in many ways than I ever expected.

Well, frankly I'd say I have just a single offline job which I dedicate my time to online. I wouldn't really classify commenting here on Bizdustry as a main job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds