Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many jobs did you have?

Actually, I do not have any job to do if it is offline while online, I do have three different sites I am working with to be earning my cool money and it really helping me to pay for my needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am very much focused in setting up a reliable online business that will be giving me money passively. I also want to set up an offline business in the nearest future that will also be giving me a lot of money but that is after I might have set up my online business and get money from it.

Some people work in a few jobs in their life time and some work in many jobs, sometimes the reason for a person to work in a lot of jobs is because he can never find a job he likes or prefers, and sometimes he just tend to try something new because he gets bored from his current job so he do the same thing for a long time.
I don't think that I will work in a lot of jobs in the future but technically it cannot be that bad, after all it may be entertaining and creative. I've worked in a single job so far (online don't count) So what about you? in how many jobs have you worked?
As for me for the past 4 months now I have been out of any paid job.Its not easy getting jobs in this era.I will be glad if I have a link to one,even if its a remote job

As for me for the past 4 months now I have been out of any paid job.Its not easy getting jobs in this era.I will be glad if I have a link to one,even if its a remote job
I'm really sorry to hear this. The high rate of unemployment currently is quite alarming. I won't hesitate to let you know if I come across any vacancy or opening online.

Even though I often change or move to other companies, I always apply for jobs that match my skills and educational background. While online work because I like to write so I joined several forum sites.

Personally , I have never work for any organisation off line before , I have a skills and I use my skill to make money for myself and I also work online most especially on my spare time. That's just for me.

Currently I have no offline job handling for now but I have engaged in two or more online business stuffs that aleast generate some good amount of money for the settlement of my daily bills. Hoping I could start offline business soon.

Personally , I have never work for any organisation off line before , I have a skills and I use my skill to make money for myself and I also work online most especially on my spare time. That's just for me.
I have also never worked for anyone offline before. All the money I have made is online and I've been enjoying it but I want to start my own offline business very soon. I will be doing it with my online business.

Currently i have about three job I am doing , I am working in a private school as a teacher and i also have my baking business and also a farm that I am working on currently.

I have been able to pick up a lot of jobs and it is even difficult trying to keep track of them but then a lot of them have been offline as I have not really had a real job online.

I have also never worked for anyone offline before. All the money I have made is online and I've been enjoying it but I want to start my own offline business very soon. I will be doing it with my online business.
Omo that's just the best thing. I think establishing an offline business together with online business is just the best way to make money because online is something that can be done on spare time. Nice one..

Omo that's just the best thing. I think establishing an offline business together with online business is just the best way to make money because online is something that can be done on spare time. Nice one..
The advantages of establishing your own business is numerous. There won't be a situation whereby someone will sack you because of a simple mistake. there are several business ideas you can harness and make some good money from it.

I do a job presently as assistant in a private organization but I don't have a specific number of jobs as I am always opened to try out new opportunities I get, usually online.

That is very nice of you I think that you are combining it with this forum.

For someone like me I think that I do more than two jobs online the one that am working now is forum work and I also do my blogging work as well for offline jobs I think that I have quited those jobs for real

I do a job presently as assistant in a private organization but I don't have a specific number of jobs as I am always opened to try out new opportunities I get, usually online.
It is really good to try some opportunities online because you will be able to earn well once you are active and diligent online, all you have to do is to have a good internet connection.
I am very much focused in setting up a reliable online business that will be giving me money passively. I also want to set up an offline business in the nearest future that will also be giving me a lot of money but that is after I might have set up my online business and get money from it.
Yes.. you have a very good idea, it also means we should not just depend on one site of business maybe just depending on online business and forgotten about the offline. It is good to do all.

Last edited:
Personally i have an engagement offline that i do,and that is what occupies most of my time,but i do some other onlne jobs as well and a couple of volunteering jobs,which is not that tasking as my offline job.

I have one offline and another online which is . But I'm working for someone actually, I'm thinking of starting mine soon in case I get an opportunity.

In terms of having a full-time job I have not really had any. I have been on the online space for quite some time now and I think that I have not been serious so I am beginning to get serious now.
For me I can say that I just have only one that I am just managing for myself also looking for around also to increase my earning, at least so that can be making some money for myself to help life.

Actually when it cames to offline stuffs, is highly and very complicated to some extent because running such kind of business it's requires some amount of capital and very expensive to maintain compared to online business.

Actually when it cames to offline stuffs, is highly and very complicated to some extent because running such kind of business it's requires some amount of capital and very expensive to maintain compared to online business.
Yes... Once you want to start earning money from your business offline, you have to dedicate your time and attention all in it, some time even to spend the money self is hard.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds