Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm free in these days but giving regular time to specific thing is always difficult and irritated. From Monday I'll be taking online classes from my university then the ratio of online work will be definitely affected. But now i go for most of time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
You can say 5 6 hours I remain in touch with Online work.

I'm free in these days but giving regular time to specific thing is always difficult and irritated. From Monday I'll be taking online classes from my university then the ratio of online work will be definitely affected. But now i go for most of time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
You can say 5 6 hours I remain in touch with Online work.
Okay, that is why online work is good, you can still engage on some other things, like you mentioned. After your time devotion to your academics and other activities you'll still be left with 5-6 hours. It can still go somewhere in your online gig.

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.

I'm not really working offline now because of some restrictions put in place by my country's government due to the pandemic. So I have a lot of time to work online, I spend at least ten hours a day working online with my laptop.

I am not as active as I would have loved to due to certain factors. Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend. It's not easy though especially with so many offline engagements.

When you're an entrepreneur, the hours you work are a meaningless measure," said Christine Baker, co-founder and director of Strategic Nudge. "You work until you achieve what you need – whether that's your first product launch, first customer sale, first year of $100,000 turnover or whatever. If that takes 20 or 70 hours a week, so be it.

Its depend on work if we work on any project and it is necessary then i Will be available all the day otherswise 2,3 hours per day.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Personally, there is no specific allocated time, I just try to plan the day based on my set-out activities.

I normally as a routine spend 2-3 hours reaching out to potential clients, after that, I do my jobs if there are any. I work until I'm exhausted or something else comes up

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
Fantastic, you manage your time well to work both offline and online
Irrespective of the time we spent with our various offline jobs, as long as we have affinity for online jobs, we should endeavour to bring out some time to work.

Tip: Search for English results only. You can specify your search language in Preferences

Search Results​

Translation result​

Urdu
English

It depends on our own time whether it is online business or offline. Because if we consider that in offline business we need more time, if we want to succeed in both, we have to do it. Make a good schedule so that we can do our job well.

Personally, there is no specific allocated time, I just try to plan the day based on my set-out activities.

I normally as a routine spend 2-3 hours reaching out to potential clients, after that, I do my jobs if there are any. I work until I'm exhausted or something else comes up
Okay, at least you still make out time for your online gigs, even when you still manage some offline job type. I'm happy because you were able to handle all your job in a day. Cos we never depend on one stream for earnings, we plot on all cylinders to make a living through other source too.
[automerge]1610731383[/automerge]

Okay, at least you still make out time for your online gigs, even when you still manage some offline job type. I'm happy because you were able to handle all your job in a day. Cos we never depend on one stream for earnings, we plot on all cylinders to make a living through other source too.

Though things are stabilizing as the pandemic dies down
But during the pandemic, I devoted an average of 5 hours to working online. But without the pandemic, I mostly work during my free hours when I'm sure I have nothing else to do, if I was to calculate the time I'll say it's an average 2-3 hours. Though I try to put in as much work as possible.

Though things are stabilizing as the pandemic dies down
But during the pandemic, I devoted an average of 5 hours to working online. But without the pandemic, I mostly work during my free hours when I'm sure I have nothing else to do, if I was to calculate the time I'll say it's an average 2-3 hours. Though I try to put in as much work as possible.
At least you have a routine time schedule for the both job you handle. I know how hard it is for one to combine his offline job and online job together. It so quite stressful, after you must have exhausted your strength via your offline job.

The kind of work I do is a little bit demanding though it is seasonal. Before I resumed work in early Jan, I devoted more than 12 hours to online gig. But now, I barely use 4 hours online. I only come online in the night but then, too tired.

The kind of work I do is a little bit demanding though it is seasonal. Before I resumed work in early Jan, I devoted more than 12 hours to online gig. But now, I barely use 4 hours online. I only come online in the night but then, too tired.
I know you'll be tired enough after such an exhausted time during your offline work time. It isn't easy for one controlling both offline and online job together. It will only go through if your that time that never sleeps early, but you need adequate rest too, in order to feel refreshed the next day.

I dedicate almost all my time doing different task online, the only time I'm not with my phone or close to my computer doing one task or the other online is when I'm eating, bating or sleeping, the rest of the time I'm always busy online.

I dedicate almost all my time doing different task online, the only time I'm not with my phone or close to my computer doing one task or the other online is when I'm eating, bating or sleeping, the rest of the time I'm always busy online.
Fantastic, maybe you have too many earning platforms online. I appreciate your dedication to earn meaningfully online. Keep soaring higher with your online working dedication maybe you can secure bigger gigs in the near future.

I take my time spend on offline and online business seriously, I schedule my time and I usually follow it properly. Out of my %100 I usually spend %40 percent online. Because online business is my another source of my income.

Okay, that is why online work is good, you can still engage on some other things, like you mentioned. After your time devotion to your academics and other activities you'll still be left with 5-6 hours. It can still go somewhere in your online gig.
Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds