Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

I have always been a perso that likes being consistent and pursuing things with hope that is reasonable after much analysis,that has been my style of doing business,i stay at a sector and learn from my experience.
Consistency is very important in achieving success in a business and that is exactly what you must keep doing if you really want to make success.
Doing so many things all the time is not encouraging.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before you can find a legit paying business you have to suffer especially online, well for me and don't spend that much time looking for bizdustry.

I'm not interested in building any business but my close friend did tried unfortunately he didn't succeed for some reasons I heard successful people tried a few business but I think its very expensive so only people who have money can do this

It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?
Actually, I can tell for the fact that I performed two to three different jobs from two different locations before I got appointed to work as an IT TUTOR.

Since I mostly deal with online business now, there are different ways I have been trying to make money on the internet in the past and none of them were profitable . I think I have tried out content writing and affiliate marketing on freelance platform but I have a challenge since I didn't have a laptop.
The major reason you did not make money with those businesses was that you don't have the right information to succeed on them. You should try to buy courses to get premium information.

Actually starting a business is cool both is not everyone priority so as not everyone that can manage a business. I am cool with my job and I don't intend to try another business after the failed one.

I've tried affiliate marketing, network marketing, survey sites, freelance writing before I settled for paid to post forums. I would love to turn to cryptocurrency soon and make it a source of income full-time.

I do not have an offline business. I have not tried any of them before but most importantly I have been looking for legitimate opportunity to make money on the internet for sometimes until I was able to locate bizdustry
Is quite well that alot of people had such experience in business before them can find the good one they are doing now, sometimes is really good to do some research about business to know the one that is suitable for you to do.

It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?
I have tried several different ways of making money online from completing paid surveys to freelancing on top sites like Fiverr and Upwork. I tried around 5 different businesses before I found the one that was suitable for me.

I have tried several different ways of making money online from completing paid surveys to freelancing on top sites like Fiverr and Upwork. I tried around 5 different businesses before I found the one that was suitable for me.
There are several businesses on the internet and it is good that you have tried so many of them to find out the one that works for you. You can as well venture into other businesses to have multiple streams of income.

There are several businesses on the internet and it is good that you have tried so many of them to find out the one that works for you. You can as well venture into other businesses to have multiple streams of income.
You are absolutely spot on. It is a great idea to venture into other businesses to enable me earn more money especially in the economic climate we are under currently with inflation at an all time high and rising cost of living

I have actually tried a lot of businesses and am currently running a lot. I never quit my previous jobs because they failed but because I had better opportunities to grab.

I do not think that it would be a wise thing to quite your job in order to start your business. You must give time to your business and also have a job, especially if your business is really new.

Before we can find something good we need to work hard before we can get it, I spend a lot of time before I found what really work's out perfectly to me.

You are absolutely spot on. It is a great idea to venture into other businesses to enable me earn more money especially in the economic climate we are under currently with inflation at an all time high and rising cost of living
That is probably one of the best ways of fighting inflation currently. Going into multiple businesses will give you the opportunity to have multiple streams of income and of course your purchasing power will increase.

That is probably one of the best ways of fighting inflation currently. Going into multiple businesses will give you the opportunity to have multiple streams of income and of course your purchasing power will increase.
You have raised a valid point. Different sources of income enable us to live comfortably and this can only be obtained by taking advantage of numerous business opportunities, especially against the backdrop of the present economic hardship

You have raised a valid point. Different sources of income enable us to live comfortably and this can only be obtained by taking advantage of numerous business opportunities, especially against the backdrop of the present economic hardship
Yeah, I think the online space has actually made a lot of things easier. People can capitalise on that opportunity to venture into several businesses online and make some good amount of money for themselves.

I am not trying businesses but I am trying online jobs because I am new in online jobs and want to learn more, maybe this work for every job and business, just increase your knowledge.

The major reason you did not make money with those businesses was that you don't have the right information to succeed on them. You should try to buy courses to get premium information.

I think that information and knowledge is very important. There are many companies out there that keep information and much knowledge about their competitors as well.

I think that information and knowledge is very important. There are many companies out there that keep information and much knowledge about their competitors as well.
it is always very important to study what your competitors are doing. That way you can be able to compete with them and know their weak points. That is what a lot of business people do.

I have not actually tried any business before gotten the current one. these is my first business and I have no regrets of starting it at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds