Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

Concerning your question on how I make time out to run more than one business, I personally do not own a business, at least an offline one, but I have platforms I earn money from online so what I just do is draw out a daily plan to ease the work

Advertisement Placeholder
I own three businesses and I make schedules for each of my business. This is because each of these business requires my time. So I create a tight schedule and work by it.
[automerge]1619867400[/automerge]
I own three businesses and I make schedules for each of my business. This is because each of these business requires my time. So I create a tight schedule and work by it.

I do not own any business right now but when I have I know I will have to deal with this so I plan to allocate time for each of them or better steal hire someone else.
[automerge]1622448895[/automerge]
Right now,I am still very much in the process of building. I just have my small scam poultry farm at home which I take care of after I close from work.

Last edited:
Presently I'm running two major businesses. One is online and the other one is offline. I'm into a farming business which I do during the day and after I'm off from the farm and take some rest I'll take on my online business to out some things together.

Presently I have only two businesses and both of them are all offline businesses. First is a pol try farm where I produce eggs and the second is a good storage store

A business is demanding no matter how big it is and having more than one business means more stress and efforts, as for me tho I don't have a business yet as there are still some things I'm doing now but definitely in the future

I know there are individuals here, that oversee more than one business drive. It's never simple to make up an ideal opportunity to go to all business foundations. To thrive in the entirety of your business new companies, you need to focus on them, without consideration you may be feeling the loss of that drive to take it higher. In any event, when you utilize another person, to deal with a portion of your business. you actually need to mind them routinely to determine their government assistance. Assuming they are gaining ground or not, realize what to improve if there is a need for that.

I do not own a business, i only work for a government organisation in my country and I do create time to go into online business when I come back from my work and sometimes in the morning before going, at least I need to have a little side hustle.

I don't have any particular business as I am fully committed to my offline job, though I get some spare time for posting in forums which is my hobby. The offline job data I do it all of the time, I get only two to three hours at night for posting online.

I don't have an offline business for now but I am having three online business which I try to work on them starting with the less stress one before the other in accordance.

I am just trying to set up a side hustle maybe hopefully groom it into a business, but I was working threw jobs when I just finished service and know how stressful it can be and won't advise anyone to bombard that much work on one's self.

I do not own any private business of my own because I do not have the money to start up the business I need now, since I'm working for a government organisation may decide to quit it and start up my business whenever I have the money.

I own a few businesses and they are all based online. I find time to manage them because I am not alone running the business. I have hands in employed to also assist me in the business

I don't know have offline business right now. But I have more than four online platforms that are fetching me money. At times, I get exhausted in managing them altogether but when I remember how much I need money, I try to keep on my toe.
We are so much alike in terms of the kind of business that will do or have because just like you I do not have an offline business simply because of the fact that I do not have the capital to start up an offline business but I do have some online jobs that I do to make money and to put body and soul together.

Most of my jobs are currently online, i dont have a steady job that i am managing offline but i do have one or two things i handle offline as well. Its not really easy to manage them all though, i pratice time management but there are some days whereby things get extremely tight, what i do is that i set a goal for my online jobs to be able to achieve a specific amount per day. Though this week i have not been able to meet up with that

I do not have a business now but I have a lot of responsibilities I do offline , I always make an adequate arrangement to suit every of these things all, if I do not make the arrangement i won't have the ability to cover the time, a create time for them because they are important.

Personally I just feel these things have to work with your maturity and your level of responsibility as a person. I have three businesses and I manage them well because I dropped out time allocated for which business

I currently have one online business but I have different side hustles I attend to on a daily basis. The way I handle them is too scheduling.

For now I don't have any business of my own but planning to start one very soon, want I am looking for is capital to start my dream business.

I don't have a physical business yet I am just planning to own one but I have online websites I normally do task and earn money from so I guess that I can say that I have online business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds