Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I do a 9 to 5 and I've tried investing in a small business in collaboration with a friend where I'm passively involved, I also hope to invest in more businesses the nearest possible future.

It is really not easy to run more than one business on your own comfortably, because you will have divided attention, long and extra work hours, lots of things to coordinate and may be stressed out after all the hustle and bustle.

By there is a way to do it, that how big time business men and women run their conglomerates, -Management company or management team, as the owner of the business, you major interest will be seeing figures, receiving bank alerts and attending board meetings to discuss expansion of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
People owning so many businesses and investments here and there always know and have that instinct of giving their business to be managed by trusted managers that are either family members or a very well known acquaintance.

I'm currently engaging on several online business which has not been easy and at same time into my offline job in which I render services which isn't easy too, its really not easy doing both together, it is quite stressful but still I try my possible best.

I do a 9 to 5 and I've tried investing in a small business in collaboration with a friend where I'm passively involved, I also hope to invest in more businesses the nearest possible future.

It is really not easy to run more than one business on your own comfortably, because you will have divided attention, long and extra work hours, lots of things to coordinate and may be stressed out after all the hustle and bustle.

By there is a way to do it, that how big time business men and women run their conglomerates, -Management company or management team, as the owner of the business, you major interest will be seeing figures, receiving bank alerts and attending board meetings to discuss expansion of business.
I understand your points very well, its never easy at all to make out to multiple business choice. It will make one have a crossed mind and into tug of war to handle them all. Cos they'll be demanding and your attention will be called in order. So you need a management team to help you Forster the continuity of the business to attain its potentials.

Having multiple businesses is not advisable because it may end up becoming a loss of investment. The highest number a man should have is two, even with that one of them may likely be affected. I don't have more than two businesses. My major business is farming while the second one is internet marketing. Both businesses can RU concurrently without interfering with one another.

I have two business. I worked in a publication company, I work as sales representative and I do my personal business to raise funds for myself and my family. My personal business is trading crypto currency. It's lovely in dealing with the two

I have two business am running and giving them time it's very easy because as long as I have my workers working there I don't have problem but all I do is just to check on what they have been doing and check records they have and there productions then I move to the second place to check on them, and some times I just check on the first on in a day and the second day I check on the second place of work that's all

Having multiple businesses is not advisable because it may end up becoming a loss of investment. The highest number a man should have is two, even with that one of them may likely be affected. I don't have more than two businesses. My major business is farming while the second one is internet marketing. Both businesses can RU concurrently without interfering with one another.
You said your own, and its best suited just the way you operate the two. Their are individuals that operate in more than six different business types. Likes of Elon musk, Jeff bezos, zuckerberg etc. Do you want to tell me that their business is heavying them?

I owned just two business , one is I sell baking ingredients and snacks, and secondly I am into farming, i manage my baking ingredients shopsfrom Monday to Friday , and on Saturday and Sunday i go to farm.

I habe both offline and online business. I own a plantain farm and I earn up to 600k on it yearly. Another one is that I have a Digital media marketing skill and I also write for blogs through that means but with that I can't really say how much I earn monthly or yearly because the income there is not stable

It takes two to three years for a business to be profitable on average. When a company starts to make profit depends on how high its startup costs are. The more capital a business needs upfront to provide its products or services and the higher its salaries, the longer it will take for a company to become profitable,

I own 3 registered business.
No doubt I can't run the 3 at the same time without the help of good hands helping to manage others.

So my method is to oversee all the businesses but employed 2 managers to manage those ones i am not managing directly.
Though i ensure to get report and updates from time to time.

Has it been smooth? NO
Has it been challenging? YES
But it has been worth the while.

although I don't have so many businesses but I don't think it is a good idea to open up so many businesses that is beyond your control or Capacity. I the the highest number of business one should have should be 3 or 2.

I own 3 registered business.
No doubt I can't run the 3 at the same time without the help of good hands helping to manage others.

So my method is to oversee all the businesses but employed 2 managers to manage those ones i am not managing directly.
Though i ensure to get report and updates from time to time.

Has it been smooth? NO
Has it been challenging? YES
But it has been worth the while.
Okay, its good that you have more than threw business you work on. I love to hear from those that is business inclined and eager to surge higher to achieve financial success. I know how hard to manage three (3) at a time, that's why we employ people to assist us in order to ease the burden on us.

Your business can fail if you exhibit poor management skills, which can be evident in many forms. You will struggle as a leader if you don’t have enough experience making management decisions, supervising a staff, or the vision to lead your organization.

Perhaps your leadership team is not in agreement on how the business should be run. You and your leaders may be arguing with each other publicly, or contradicting each other’s instructions to the staff.

Well I don't have a business of my own for now and i don't intend to have more than one business in the future because i still love my well-being. Managing more than one business is an herculean task.

I want to believe owning does not mean how large or small it may be, but how you tend on manage it is the main.
Managing a business could be stressful if am to look at this in my own location, because supply are not near your business location, you will have to run for it.

Anyone that has more than one business will let you know it's not easy.

I had to let go of my offline business because I wasn't making any money with it, coupled with a crazy day around kids and trying to make some money on PTP forums to keep me going

It's better to stick to just one and make it great.

According to my observation and experiences, a person who do only one business with his full determination and efforts, can become more successful than a person who is running multiple business.
Yes a person can do online investment or trading business in his spare time.

According to my observation and experiences, a person who do only one business with his full determination and efforts, can become more successful than a person who is running multiple business.
Yes a person can do online investment or trading business in his spare time.
It depends any one can be successful through the business he or she understands well and manages well. Business is all about passion and drive for it, without passion, i don't think such business will survive the test of time. One can control multiple business and still manages them well, it all depends on your business schedule for one another.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds