Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

Am not into any business but am managing a business with someone. Doing two businesses at a time is not a bad idea and also requires extra skills to be successful. But am planning of opening a business which I can resume back on evening. And then work some hours in the morning.

Advertisement Placeholder
As per my own perspective, it is base on how you organize you occupied. Concerning me. I have four business and it is exceptionally simple for me to control, I go to my business once in seven days since I have great chief who help me control the business.

I own a business likewise am working as a part time as a teacher in a school. The reason why am working as a part time is to have few days for my business. Moreover, my business is just contact one and connection. Whenever ali.am at work I'd any client call I will just direct them to any of my colleague.

Handling multiple businesses simultaneously is almost impossible, but in my case I manage some online business platform and my private tutoring business and I manage to handle both effectively and efficiently.

Make good customer service a priority, given that loyal customers make selling much easier. Examine your existing customer experience and make the improvements that need to be made to make sure your small company offers superior service to that of your rivals. You may need to invest in staff training, revamp your return policy, or make fundamental changes such as reacting to voicemai promptly

I am studying online classes. I created youtube channel recently, I am struggling on it and study education with it. There are lot of hours required to do or become successful in both departments. If you work on more than one business, you should required full attentions and time day and night to it then you attain your goal.

If I'm opportune to have For business Or more than that. I will create out time for each of them.

I will visit the first business police and spent so I were there. And also the second business spend some our day then they thought business also spends some over there. So I'll divide the day with the number of working hours. I have enclosed in time for everyone to be able to reach their destination also in time.

Actually, I don't own more than a business, but I want to assume that I own more than one, to manage two different businesses is not easy because you have to make sure that one business doesn't affect the other. I will hire an experience manager to manage one and take charge of the other myself
I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.

A business not properly managed is a business that is about to sink. Having many businesses means having multiple streams of income and that is good. But making out time for them is also important and I only have one now with the hope of moore.

I don't have a business so to say but I have some jobs like two which I am into.... Although the second one is a business but still learning.

Quote of the day:
Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

At the moment, I have 2 major online businesses and 1 offline side hustle. I make sure I strategize all my plans and make time to check on each business. Well, I will way passion and commitment is also needed to run multiple businesses.

I personally run an offline and online business, though i give maximum attention to the online business because it requires technical know how and technological skills.POS business as offline and Forex trading as Online.

I do not own any businesses yet but I hope to own as many as possible in latter times. I think I will ensure to have just the amount of businesses or investment activities that I can supervise enough and grow while also considering my other personal relationships, meetings, and appointments for my personal and individual growth. There is a limit to what the body can take and the system can carry. Everything has to be proportional and I have seen many business owner demonstrate that.

I have three business which I manage, but as a business owner with three business you have to be very dedicated on how you manage your time. It is very stressful but I have to do it everyday because of the money.

I have no business now but let me share what I know from one of the richest woman in our country. She is the chairman of their bank, chairman of their mall chain and also their real estate developer company. People think that being chairman is only symbolic leadership and not really working but this woman is different. She is hands-on with the table of organization that all promotions of executive officers (from assistant vice president to executive vice president) will need her approval. There are more than 300 executives just in the bank much more in their other businesses.

As a man it is good to have various stream of income. One can only create wealth when we reduce our want, i have 4 business which i engage in, one is a phone accessories shop , the second is i tutor student online , third is private home lesson which i go to my client house and teach them programming or Microsoft packages and i am also a computer engineer, i repair computer and load new window into them and i have time for them all, who does not want to live and die in wealth.

I don't own !ore than two businesses and I don't think I'm planning to own more for now. It is better to own just two effective businesses than having ten that are dying. I'll rather Improve the ones I have than starting a new one.

There was a time an old friend of mine asked me to look after his two pos shops and I was working then too, it was really stressful because I had to go to work, leave at every chance I get to go monitor the activities of my friend's business and I had to make time for the shop attendants to make sure they were doing the right thing and balancing the ledgers everyday.

Just one for now am trying to build my brand using social media, with time and dedication their will be room for more other businesses to come in. So I am spending my time on one business combining it with my work. I hope to achieve this before the year comes to an end

At present I have three businesses which I am running and engage with. To be very honest it is not easy to manage more than one business at a time. We have more than one business at your disposal I want to manage it to the fullest, be ready to work like a devil. The reason is that you have to shuttle between the businesses from time to time in order to manage them properly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds