Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business do you own, and how do you make out time for them??

There are many business I would like to run but I want to take it one step at a time because human resources are limited and I don't want to venture into any business without proper planning and due diligence.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have any business, but I have relatives who do. In fact, they are pending to control its economic stability and its operation. In general, they adhere to a weekly activity schedule where they attend the newer businesses with the greatest need of attention more frequently. Not for that, they neglect others, they also assist with a work schedule every 15 days or as needed.

Honestly it is very difficult to manage a business, more difficult if the business are more than one business to manage.
Remember time does not wait for anybody.
It is not possible to be fully dedicated to two businesses at the same time.

I know there are people here that has more than one business,it is never easy for one person to have more than one job but some People employ some members to help them in there are business.and they will employ some has some one that will be in charge of that business they have,and it will start to make it.e.g.provisition,POS,e.t.c.

I have so many businesses i do. I am a teacher, I go to school to teach children mathematics. After closing from school i move to do private teaching at the houses of the people who need my services. I am also a computer engineer who repairs software related issues on computer. I also do my online business too.

I own just a business but have some other ways of incomes,so as for my business I deal with buying and selling of all kind of gadget and phones accessories as well,birth online and offline,why I always make out time to come in here to earn as little as possible as well,but finally I also work in a private organization as personal assistant for the HR of that organization. So those are my little way of cashing out tho. I still need more if possible..
I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.

For now, I own just one business, however, I intend to start another one as soon as possible. The second one involves rearing of animals so it can't obstruct my business as a baker. I don't think they'll ever be a time where I'll need to do the two at the same time. Both businesses, can be run concurrently

It is your ability to manage more than one businesses.When you start a business the first important thing is that you have full knowledge about that business and you are expert in that business. Before starting any business you have to get full information about it and research it then start it after this it will give you benefits.

I own two different businesses and I run both of them together, although the business require more hand, I need some person to help me manage one of them, but it will be later, not now after I must have stabilize the business, and stand well in it then I can employee more hand.

There are many whom own more than just one business and it’s truly never easy to maintain and ensure the success of one business let alone 2 to 3 because you have got to dedicate your time focus and attention to ensure that business don’t just go on but it goes successfully

You
Honestly it is very difficult to manage a business, more difficult if the business are more than one business to manage.
Remember time does not wait for anybody.
It is not possible to be fully dedicated to two businesses at the same time.
You are correct, it is difficult to even plan when working a 9 to 5 job talk more of starting a business from the scratch, now controlling and overseeing the managing and controlling of the business but the rewards after is advantageous

Making time for your multuple businesses has to do with compartmentalising. Once you've figured it out it becomes kinda simpler and comes naturally.
Time management of multiple businesses is essential to prevent bankruptcy and whatnot.

I do not own any business but currently I work at an organization. I plan to quite my job and start my own business. I will only focus on one business instead of opening many kinds of business as managing one business is difficult because time flies quickly. Managing multiple businesses at one time is very difficult job.

I know their are people here, that manages more than one business initiative. Its never easy to make up time to attend to all business establishment. In order to flourish in all your business start ups, you need to pay attention to them, without attention you might be missing that drive to take it higher. Even when you employ someone else, to manage some of your business. you still need to check on them regularly to ascertain their welfare. If they are making progress or not, then know what to improve if their is need for that.

Do you own more than one business initiative?? If yes, tell us how you manage them all.
I own only one business for now and it's an online business where I sell hair products, these online get paid to I do are just to balance my source of income, so I wouldn't count it as a business too. Hopefully I'll expand someday.

I have many on line business that I do daily, some entails commenting and posting just like bizdustry, while others involves doing of some little task, and I get paid. I time myself for each site daily in other to meet up and not comply everything together.

I don't have a business, I have no plans to do any business. After my graduation, I will enroll for the master's program. I will not start working full time until I complete my university program. However, I also plan to do part time work and online work to generate some money.

I own only one business for now and it's an online business where I sell hair products, these online get paid to I do are just to balance my source of income, so I wouldn't count it as a business too. Hopefully I'll expand someday.
You're online business isn't bad. If you do it offline and gain online presence for it, it will bring you the best result. Combine it with hair dressing saloon, unisex type. It will drive you more income, than selling only the products. I know money will be involve around it, with better future plans you can execute it.

There are many business I wishes to have but right now I have two business I am running and that is selling baking ingredients and full time farming, i am going to my baking ingredients shops during the weeks and i attended to my farm during the weekends.

I prayed to God to make me a man with streams of income, He honoured His word. Though I am not a millionaire yet, I know I will be a millionaire very soon. I have several means of income that I have been using to support my family. My salary is saved.

There are many business I wishes to have but right now I have two business I am running and that is selling baking ingredients and full time farming, i am going to my baking ingredients shops during the weeks and i attended to my farm during the weekends.
Fantastic, you good some ample of business you're managing at your disposal. They are very productive and profitable enough. Their products are highly on demand. Farming is always produce food for the substance of life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds