Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

Not my business actually, it is my mom's. One thing that has helped her keep the business going is her experience. She happens to be the industrous person who knows the in and out of the business even before she started it. So that helped her to maintain it and keep it from failing.

You need to get into the business which is being conducted by your mother. this is because you will probably inherit her business and there will come a time when you will be running the business or do you plan to start your own business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of what I've done are side gigs not full time jobs and I've never settled for one. I'm learning and will make cryptocurrency trading a full time job if I'm successful at it.

My business lasted three years before the crisis but it's still the best job ever and very soon I will bounce back and move straight into it with full force.

The business I am going to give hint on is not mine but I am the manager of the an account,it is my sister's business,it has lasted for 2years now all I do is maintain a good communication with the customer and update them on new product

To manage a business it is not that easy, but someone need to try handle he/ her own business to last long, but my business have lasted for two years now am still managing it up till trying my best to keep it to last long.
[automerge]1612290450[/automerge]
To manage a business it is not that easy, but someone need to try handle he/ her own business to last long, but my business have lasted for two years now am still managing it up till trying my best to keep it to last long.
That s actually a good one,most times in business it is all about consistent in the business arena,though mine is about two to three years and is still running,one of the things that has been keeping us going is persistent and patience in the process.

My passion now is in my academic and also in my current business. I'm not driven by money, I work for my money, that's why flashy things don't drive me.

I've been operating this internet business for a while now, and while the compensation isn't great, it's enough to cover my living expenses and certain fees for the time being.

My first business didn't last up to a year before it fails. The second one last up to two years. The current one I am having at present is over 7 years and I've already established another one about 4 months ago.

12 months exactly, as I opened mine in October 2020. Mine is an individual micro-enterprise and it's very easy to maintain. My idea is to maintain this business even when I'll retire. The point is this kind business is cheap to maintain and the bureaucracy is very thin. I only need accountant services once per year, as the financial laws related to individual micro-entrepreneurs let us to personally fill our book entry records. We can be able to maintain such a business even if external circumstances don't let us to receive any income for a long time. The point is lot of times the success o a business depends on the financial laws of our countries.

The current business I am engaging now is over 7 years of age. I wish I could have quit this business for a long time ago. But I keep at it because I believe in it. I am seeing a positive trend with this business.

I have just started my business right now. I would not call it a business per say because it is basically trading. It is crypto trading. I have just stepped into the world of crypto trading and I can only hope that it will last for a long time because right now I am actually losing money.

I am in website flipping business, I have been on this business since 3 years. When I stated building website, my primary aim was to earn from ads, but later I started selling website for higher profits.

It is a PlayStation game shop and it has been in operation for 4 years now. Though the patronage by customers has reduced significantly due to competition by rival shops.

It is a PlayStation game shop and it has been in operation for 4 years now. Though the patronage by customers has reduced significantly due to competition by rival shops.
Nice one though, have you tried studying what your competitions are doing and try upgrading your shop? Maybe you could start by including playstation 4 games or you could start something like a tournament amongst your customers, where the winner gets a little price or something like that. What do you think?

Talking about my current business which started during the pandemic which I started from scratch , I believe the business has been going well for the past three years now without any difficulty.

My current Business have lasted for up to three years now with consistency and dedication in moving forward with the little I have saved and invested. It's not been easy for quite a while now but I'm happy I'm able to do my best on the business. I hope for more progress as time goes on
Wow, I have never been in a business for this long. It takes more than dedication and consistency to get this far. I've always been in a temporary job scenario

My current business has really lasted a long period of time,I started the business and it is about a year old now,though it hasn't been easy but the ability to give the customer what they want is what gas kept the business growing

My current business have lasted more than seven years all to the glory of God. To be honest, it's not been an easy feat. There are lots of challenges that have come and I've faced and fought them alone.

Well my business now is up to a year and it certainly wasn't easy,I had to make lots of sacrifices and I had to take certain risk even when I wasn't sure I will gain from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds