Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

I do not have a personal business because I am working for a private business organisation offline and that is what I have been doing,I am also into trading of cryptocurrencies but I only do this when a signal is given to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to learn too maybe I can get knowledge on what to avoid because it might come in handy as no one can tell if I could be called to head a business soon.

Currently I am into catering and baking, I also sells baking ingredients in which I have a store for it, I started the business three years ago and the business is still going well and functioning.

It's really not easy to start a business and it's never an easy feat to maintain the growth. There are lots of hurdles that will definitely come up. But to God be the glory, mine has lasted 6 years

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
The business I mean to presently has lasted for years, let me say years because I started before gaining admission, stopped and continued again. What has kept me going is the passing I have for it.

My current business is not upto one year but it have last for 3 months now. And to do a business needs patient and time, but it's patient that keeps me moving.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
Not that easy for someone who never do business before to start up is own business is only God grace that could keep that kind of business to move and last long I guess.

Not that easy for someone who never do business before to start up is own business is only God grace that could keep that kind of business to move and last long I guess.
I don't quite agree that only God grace is necessary to survive in a new business . The person needs to put his own effort in the business then grace will complete it

You said something tangible, grace from God carries one along too. Not only the person's hardwork does all those things, grace is also the shining light to the entrepreneur's success.

Starting a business is actually not easy and making it grow isn't easy and maintaining the growth isn't an easy feat as well. The business I'm growing have lasted for 6 years now

I do not have a business now because I'm thinking of learning a skill on the internet and monetize the skill,I am not really interested in offline business because I'm thinking of going into full-time business online so I can have an opportunity to work from home.

It is not my own personal business but it is a government work,at least I've been able to work with them for more than 5 years,if I get enough money to start up my business I would end up resigning because the stress is too much for me.

I have been doing this online business for awhile where I earn a little income, though the pay is not that much, but for now it caters for my well being and also pay for some fees.

I have been doing this since August last year which is 2020.
I am so much interested in this online business that you are doing and I will be so glad if you can give and expose on this business and how I can start it up so that I can be making money doing this business online.

It is not east to manage a business successfully for a long time without issue encountering some problems along the line. My current job have lasted nothing less than 8 years and still counting.

I currently do not have any business yet but I think I am putting plans in place you have to start a business and I think having long financial plan is very important.

My current business has lasted more yjsn five years. Though, it is definitely not an easy feat to achieve, there are lots of challenges that serves as discouragement but we thank God

I have not started any business, but I have invested in some online investment programs and I really do not know for how long it will last. I do plan to invest more if I ever become successful with it. Having said that, I have never started any kind of offline business and I rely on online income and investment returns as of now.

Currently it's in it's second year. Although it's not been a smooth one, but every month has seen series of improvement. The best thing is to always seek expansion.

Well my current business has lasted for a little longer of up to 3 years and I am still managing and making my income as I always expected. some may have managed business that has lasted for more than ten to twenty years and still doing good.

Well, since I only work online on paid to post sites such as this forum, I would say that I just discovered the business early this year's d actually picked interest in it about a couple of months ago; about three months back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds