Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

Currently it's in it's second year. Although it's not been a smooth one, but every month has seen series of improvement. The best thing is to always seek expansion.
Improvement is ideal, that shows you're moving up and not remaining stagnant in your business pursuit. Keep chasing for business progress through different strategies.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've not engaged on business but the poultry business I help my mother run has been stopped due to high cost of everything concerning poultry farming and incessant death rate.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
My agro business will be three years by December. The magic was consistency!
It could be seen in the way I ordered my inputs, made my payments, paid wages to my workers, and maintained good customer relationship.
Am still hopeful it will last many decades!

I feel business is not a day journey or something we will do for a day,we need to focus and apply the needful skill to help our business survive and grow,my business is still lasting up to date

I have never had any kind of business but I invested in HYIPs and they did not last long. Some HYIPs became a scam after one week and some HYIPs scammed me after two weeks.

I've not started any business. I love the idea of starting a business I would love to but I have never actually taken any step towards that

Am just starting to build my business so I pray it last long and I also want to be a successful businessperson in my fame

Well I'm a content creator and I've been at it for a while now,I don't know if you will count it as being a regular business but I'm doing great with it

I've been running this online business thing for over 2 years plus now and the experience hasn't been too rosy but I'm still pushing because there's somewhere I'm building towards and soonest I'll be there.
Quitting so quickly and becoming a Jack of all trades would never help one grow when earning online

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
My current business has lasted almost three years now.
It took me consistency, patience, time management, good managerial ability, good customer relationship and satisfaction to get my business to where it is now.

Yea my current business has lasted for over 2 years now and still counting. Although it's an online business. I have once invested in an offline business which I lost and I know it's a kinda experience about handling business for me

My current business has lasted almost three years now.
It took me consistency, patience, time management, good managerial ability, good customer relationship and satisfaction to get my business to where it is now.
Wow that's really cool, I can imagine the amount of effort you are putting in on the business. For any business to succeed, there needs to be a level Consistency and discipline, even when the desired result is not forthcoming

I just started a business recently and it has lasted for 4 months now.I have gained a lot of experience from my line of business and I can say that I am doing well

I tried starting a wood logging business but that has hit a break now because I didn't quite much have a very good understanding about it I just got little knowledge from someone and ventured into it

I am going to say it is 7 years and above but he's not in the point of making a for-profit like I want. But I am experiencing more visitors to the business for the past few years.

My current Business have lasted for up to three years now with consistency and dedication in moving forward with the little I have saved and invested. It's not been easy for quite a while now but I'm happy I'm able to do my best on the business. I hope for more progress as time goes on
You have really put up some lots of energy and time to on this business of yours to have lasted for this past three years now and counting. It is not easy to hold a business this long and still be in success

is never easy to start and run a business as a novice my first business I started lasted only about 3 months while the second lasted for about 4 months, that the longest I have ever been in business. I am planning to open another one and I hope I will last longer.
When it comes to the running of any business,it is very important to get adequate knowledge of the business environment and the terrian very well,and then you need to be persistent,as success do not just happened over night.

Yet to start any business so far. But i have sone dollars in the form of lite coins At the time of first withdraw like 2 3 weeks, but i am just posting here that too since from 3 weeks , but now we are going to plant fruits in Land about 2 acre, Hopefully it will go many years.
I have also yet to start up a business but if an online business is anything to go by I can say fully well that I am into a cryptocurrency business that has just fully started some months ago and it's still going strong and I have no intention of stopping the business anytime soon.

I took part in peer tutoring while in school. it earned me a lot of money, and it came to an end when i graduated.
I was in the business for three years.
Currently, the business am running has not crashed....it will not come to an end anytime soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds