Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

For now I don't have any business but for my future and my financial life I want to have a successful business that lasts for many years and become one of the successful businesses.
Everything is all achievable , It depends on your plans and preparations that determines what and how long you will be able to achieve all the things you need. You needs to start it now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that the better you manage and market your business, the more it shall last. I have seen many companies stop advertising and marketing their businesses and this is the point when sales drop.
I could be made to believe that this may depend on your business , some business that are fully established may not really have to spend so much time on advertisement , mostly for new business that are struggling to find stability.

I could be made to believe that this may depend on your business , some business that are fully established may not really have to spend so much time on advertisement , mostly for new business that are struggling to find stability.

I think that it would be a better idea to advertise your business, even if it is established. McDonald's is established company, but even today they advertise their business.

That's a good time and not means you are doing well with your business by working hard an being consistence with your work , I also starts my small business four years ago and its actually doing well.
Thats a good one,especially as the business is still running and moving,i have great respect for any business that have survive operations for up to three years,because it will take alot of patience and consistent to still be in business.

I think that it would be a better idea to advertise your business, even if it is established. McDonald's is established company, but even today they advertise their business.
Yes it is completely dependent on the standards of the business. Even though they may be advertising their business but that does not mean that if they stop advertising it their business will automatically stop progressing.

I have multiple small businesses, some of my businesses have existed for the last 5 years, whereas some of my businesses are recent addition and have lased for less than a year.

My current business of poultry and fish farming have already lasted six years and it's something that I've been very proud of because I never knew it was going to become something so successful the way it is today. My business boost of 6 workers that have been working consistently for me for about 4 years right now.

My current business of poultry and fish farming have already lasted six years and it's something that I've been very proud of because I never knew it was going to become something so successful the way it is today. My business boost of 6 workers that have been working consistently for me for about 4 years right now.

Poultry business may last for a long time and there are many different sorts of valid reasons for that. Poultry products are a necessity for many people. Products such as chicken, eggs, etc is consumed by a very large number of people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds