Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

I don't have a reliable business than all this online earnings,but I am still looking forward to create a barbing saloon which can help me get enough of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have a reliable business than all this online earnings,but I am still looking forward to create a barbing saloon which can help me get enough of money.
That's really nice but if I may ask, why barbing salon? Is this decision based on passion for the job or just to make money?

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
My current core business is at all still going on for two years and right now and I'm giving my best to get the business expand in a way that I will be making a decent amount of profit on monthly basis.

I don't own a personal business at this time but when I'm ready I don't think If the business will collapse so easily, I will try my best to see the business becomes successful.

Currently, i dont own a physical business but my online business has lasted for about two months. Sometimes i get tired and feel like giving up but i just motivate myself to work harder.

My current Business have lasted for up to three years now with consistency and dedication in moving forward with the little I have saved and invested. It's not been easy for quite a while now but I'm happy I'm able to do my best on the business. I hope for more progress as time goes on

This is good to hear. I guess three years is a good amount of time to gain enough experience from your business and i really hope that this experience of yours will surely help you.

I think my business have lasted for about 9 months , although it was having financial problem because of the the last pandemic which I really just have to take a very good break at that moment I think tho

Well, my current business, has last for like 3 and half years now. it was not easy when I started the business due to financial constraints and economic situation of the country. But now I am really enjoying the benefits and generating alot of profit from the business.

I have more than one business. All my business have lasted more than 10yrs except the one I started 4 years ago which is the agent banking business. They have all lasted for long.

The current business which I am actually running right now has been existing for the past two years even though it seems just like yesterday . It is a poultry farm and I started with just broiler chickens but I have been able to expand it right now and I have started selling eggs.

Inhave been doing my farming business for over five years ago and its still existing , and i started my baking ingredient three years ago and its still a work in progress.

The current business that I have created has actually been around for more than a year right now and I am particularly more happy about the growth. This is because I have actually created a lot of businesses in the past that I have not lived up to expectation but this one is proving to be very effective.

Well, my current business has not lasted for so long even though I have always have the business idea to start a business early before that time, but the finance was not ready but am actually doing good and encouraging others to also start.

My current business is only about 3 months old and I am still making sure I put in more efforts on a daily basis
Passion plus hardwork is what gives me the Grace to continue.

My current business is only about 3 months old and I am still making sure I put in more efforts on a daily basis
That is still very good for me I think my current business is over a year and am still doing well wth my business,its a business I have been operating for over a year now not doubt am lossing some customers now but this few days am starting to see some great result and I beleive the business is taking another shape

As somebody who has had a lot of businesses in the past that has eventually failed, it is particularly 18 of joy that my current business that I created has lasted for more than two years right now and I am even planning on expanding its very soon.

My busuness have been existing for over five years now , while i started my second business which is my baking ingredient business three Years and the both are still doing fine.

That is still very good for me I think my current business is over a year and am still doing well wth my business,its a business I have been operating for over a year now not doubt am lossing some customers now but this few days am starting to see some great result and I beleive the business is taking another shape
This is the power of consistency, and I believe that with time you will continue to make much more progress than you are currently doing right now because you are sure putting in much effort daily.

My business has been existing for the past three years now , I gave been consistence and hard-working even in times of trouble , and the resilient is what kept me going

Business is always Business, but for it to flourish, it has to be the way you are running it, and even the type of business you are running. The amount of funds invested into the business will also play a part if the business will last or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds