Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

Business is always Business, but for it to flourish, it has to be the way you are running it, and even the type of business you are running. The amount of funds invested into the business will also play a part if the business will last or not.
Business will always be business , either its flourishing or it remains stagnant , but the joy of a business is that the business should keep expanding everytime and not coming down,

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been learning about the business since 2020, but only started investing by the end of last year, although I have stopped investing in right now since I do not have so much capital yet.

My current business is barely a year and it has been a journey full of various lessons and the garnering of experience from all the different issues and incidents that have been encountered so far.

I have been learning about the business since 2020, but only started investing by the end of last year, although I have stopped investing in right now since I do not have so much capital yet.
That's a good way of making money for yourself through investing in business, but in case of next Time , make sure you acquire enough fund for the investment before starting.
That's a good way of making money for yourself through investing in business, but in case of next Time , make sure you acquire enough fund for the investment before starting.

I have only taking a serious by the end of last year , and I'm currently pushing to see how I would maximize this opportunity to effectively get things right and not continue to misbehave in business.

It is very amazing that the current business that I am having was actually opened almost exactly two years ago. It has gone a long way from now but I am particularly happy in the way in which I was able to handle a lot of things.

My current business now has lasted for 3 years and I am still struggling to have it more better in the future. Though there are numerous numbers of challenges but I am still coping up with.

My current business now has lasted for 3 years and I am still struggling to have it more better in the future. Though there are numerous numbers of challenges but I am still coping up with.
Its true that when you start a business you need to keep date for that,as for me I think that my small business now has lasted for over 2years thou I still see it as a fresh business because I have been making some money with it and I have a future for that business talking about expanssion

The current business that I am currently having has lasted more than two years right now. I created it with very little income and I am very happy that you can start bringing in some profit that is okay for it to be sustaining me.

Actually it's very good and important to keep the record of when a person started a business and also very good to have a future ambition for the expansion of the business.

My business has been running and consistent for over three years now and I I also thinking of expanding the business anytime soon because I also have another aim I am targeting

The current business that I am managing has been able to stick around for more than two years right now. This is after I have had two other previous businesses that had failed very badly and I am completely happy with this one and it's growth.

The current business that I am managing has been able to stick around for more than two years right now. This is after I have had two other previous businesses that had failed very badly and I am completely happy with this one and it's growth.
Wow, that means you have a very vast experience with handling a lot of businesses, and I believe that you must have been a very rich person by now because of these experiences you have .

Actually I have been into my current business for not.less than five years now and I really do enjoy the business because I have gained alot of income from my transactions with the customers.

That means you are consistence with your business , i have also been managing my small business for over three years now and since I know every thing the business entails .

I am very happy to know that this particular business of mine that I started with a friend in 2020 has now reached two years old. It is a small mobile accessory shop and it has been bringing good profit.

Since i started my business , I haven't had a lot of issues that's unsolvable simply because I decided not to start my business based on loan , i saved up for my business.

Running a business can be stressful and a whole lot or take a whole lot but we just have to push forward and make a success out of it. My current business is still on & by God's grace it's will continue to be with the help of God

I created the business that I am currently managing at the beginning of last year and to be honest it has been a very good one. I am just hoping that it will be able to reach the five years march 3 showed that it looks like.

I believe that what has kept my business going for up to two years right now is that I always have people in which I can be able to run to whenever I experience problems as they usually occur almost every time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds