Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

I don't have any business for now, I will come back to this trade whenever set up a business and see how long it will last..i prayed for it to last 100 years.

Advertisement Placeholder
My current business despite going through the thick and the thin, is 6 years old and counting. Well, it isn't a 6 years if jolly ride. It has been years of gain and losses

I have been doing my current business for 2 years now and everything has not been going smoothly and it was affected badly by the lockdown
But I'm happy that everything is getting better now

Well concerning your question on how long my business has lasted or has been running for, I will say business is something everyone wants to start or let me say get involve in. My business is now 6months old and I can say it's been up and down, but I believe everything will fall into place soon

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
My business has lasted approximately 3 years it has had it's fair share of ups and downs but one thing that has kept it moving is customers referrals.

My business has lasted approximately 3 years it has had it's fair share of ups and downs but one thing that has kept it moving is customers referrals.
I'm happy for you, cos you pushed on, determined to earn reasonably through your business. Regardless of the down it was having back then. That is the way of business, nothing remains static, either you make gains today, tomorrow you lose. But consistency keeps one afloat when it comes to earning through it.

To God be the glory, the current business has lasted more than 2 years and it's still counting.. What keeps me going is the vision I have for the business and that has always been my motivation even if things ain't going well

Though this is not my first business,but the need to diversify to complement my environment as reprimand me to try another business which is barely 5 months old.

Starting a business is no mere talk and it's also not a day job, it requires constant attention and planned strategy. It would be helpful for business starters to prepare for different angle issues might arise from especially in the finance aspect.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
I started my current business three year ago, and it has been going onuntil then because I am giving the business all the attention I can give, though there has been up and down...

To God be the glory, the current business has lasted more than 2 years and it's still counting.. What keeps me going is the vision I have for the business and that has always been my motivation even if things ain't going well
Its good to see some persons recording success in their respective businesses for some time. I've been on my business for 2+ years now. Its never easy to keep going with business, only determination to succeed keeps me going.

This business I am currently into (sales of jewelry and shoes) has been existing ever since I finished my service which was around 2018 and things have been going well

Sincerely I can hardly remember when I started my recharge card sales business but it cannot be less than 11 years. I am still doing it till date coupled with internet subscription.

All well and good.. The business world isn't bed of roses. Sometime you fail and sometimes you succeed.. Whatever the outcome is, just stay determined and.focused. my business has lasted more than 2 years and still counting

I run and do also have a few businesses of mine online that has been running for upwards of 5 years now. I have some that are just in their infancy for now

My current business only lasted for just 2years but i have learnt my lesson on business that you should invest and business you shouldnt try and invest on

The current business i am running has lasted for 3yrs plus.And it has been a learning process during this period.
The discipline in handling finance and detailes on what we spent our resources on has been a great advantage.Our method of online marketing and commitment to service delivery to clients has realy helped us this past yrs.

This business I am currently into (sales of jewelry and shoes) has been existing ever since I finished my service which was around 2018 and things have been going well
That's great, you've shown us that the business you started after your service to your nation is still in existence. Only few can keep their business running from that date you mentioned.

I don't own a business, but i know I'll own one in the future. Every business owner's dream, is to achieve long term business success. That's why they'll need hardwork to make such dream come through.

Starting my current business was a bit difficult because I experienced so much challenges especially in raising the capital needed for the business. My current business has lasted 8years that I officially opened my store for customers, it was opened in the year 2013.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds