Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

My current business is close to a year old now. I started on the 24th June, year 2020, and I registered it with corporate affairs commission that same month. To the glory of God, the business is progressing.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on some one planing but on thing you should know is that as far as you are a hard working human being your business will be be growing and it will not take that much time for it to grow as far as you have a good planing

My current business of minding my own business has been very lucrative, thank you for asking. The ability for one to just mind his/her business and remove ones mind from what does not concern the person is a great gain

I once own a business, I was selling generator spare parts but unfortunately the business never lasted due to the fact that I collected loan from different people in starting it up. And couldn't pay up on time, this led to the total collapse and downfall of my business.

My current business have lasted four years, although is not easy to run a business, but due to dedication and my aim in acheiving my goal i keep on try to let the business balance well and I put my effort to get the business to another great level.

Two to three years is the standard estimation for how long it takes a business to be profitable. That said, each startup has different initial costs and ways of measuring profit. A business could become profitable immediately or take three years or longer to make money.

My small scale business will be five years this year. Its has not been easy for me especially as a student doing business at the same time studying. Although I have not been really functioning in my business. But hopefully this year will be a better year for my business.

Well at present I didn't have offline business. The only business I have with me right now is online business a website to be more precise. This website is designed and tailored towards Amazon associates program. This website has been with me for over 7 years right now. Due to the cut in commission made by Amazon recently has made me decide to dump the website after the years.

My current business is farming and I've being in it for over 10 years. This is a family business that my father has been doing before I was born and I decided to go in that but in a different way by introducing some current development in agriculture.

The one I did was like an online business, it was more of content writing and I did it for the duration of four months because at point he got tired of it so you see why it is important to waste do something you have passion for because when you do something you have passion for you can run that business long time but we don't have passion for a particular thing you will just get tired quickly.

Let me start by commemding you for you have put up a detailed analysis. Business is one thing one should engage in as another source of income. For now I don't really have a business yet, but I am into some online businesses. The main one has lasted for 8 months now and still paying. I hope to gather money from them to start my business. My take.

I don't have a business, but my brother does, and he must be 20 years old or more. How did he manage to keep it going? with perseverance, patience, responsibility, creativity and innovation. If there is a product that has no outlet, he sells them wholesale and invests in others, adapts to the season and is always present for the customers and their needs.

I have not been able to start my dream business and as such it has never been easy for me . The little business I do is online earning a d so far I have been in the journey of online earning for close to four years now .

My current business has lasted for a couple of years now. It has been difficult and I faced many challenges but I was able to pull through with innovation and rebranding, I also took loans to keep my business from failing.

Starting a business is one of thee most difficult thing to do these days as no business doesnt have a lot of competitors to compete with. Its very hard for a business that is so profile oriented to survive the first 3 years.

Starting a business is one of thee most difficult thing to do these days as no business doesnt have a lot of competitors to compete with. Its very hard for a business that is so profile oriented to survive the first 3 years.
Some business crashes down mainly base on lack of options of one fails, lack of plans for the future, unnecessary spending of business funds. Not having database or business records for total expenditures. Not having passion for the business can still cause us losing out.

My current business has lasted a long period of time now,due to a well executed business plan. Along the way if i noticed any form of mishaps which i can handle, i just look for another business plan to improve on the initial business plan.

The road to failure is not to take risk at all, though am yet to have a business that have lasted for your, but I believe with dedication and commitment at the early stage, the business will survive for years

The road to failure is not to take risk at all, though am yet to have a business that have lasted for your, but I believe with dedication and commitment at the early stage, the business will survive for years
You are absolutely right, and it is something that comes to my mind when talking about certain businesses, the fear of risk in itself is already a failure. When making the decision to start a business, with a good project and as you describe "with dedication and commitment in the initial stage, the business will survive for years" you must lose the fear and start with all the necessary tools.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
All owing to hard work and grace of God, my current business has been existing for the past three years and I see myself continuing to do this business all day long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds