Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

Well my current business should be 2years now, and although it's still growing and I hope that years from now it will grow even better than this. It has not been easy during these covid-19 period because my business was affected so much due to the fact that it's a small business and most of my clients stop patronizing due to stay at home policy and no movement but so far so good the lock down has been lifted and everything is going back the way it was before smoothly and I hope to see more better sales in the future. My aim is to be able to save up capital and open the same business in another branch so I can have multiples streams of income flowing in every month.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mine is five years To start a business is not easy.

Business is a risk. Thing to do are:
1. Be focused:
2. Hospitable to the customers
3. Be time conscious
4. Make sure your prices are inviting.
5. Advertise.
These things are success tools in running business. There is nothing good as having your own independent business.

I have not Bussiness have donig any yet but I want a Bussiness to the glossory and food after some time I have startiing a Bussiness and earning the site but I want to earning the online Bussiness

My current business is two years and 7 months, I have only recorded massive loses in two occasions, I believe that big someone is diligence and patience that any business can succeed with such a person, before I forget, I've made great profit too during this period.

My present business has gone on for a very long time I set up it the yea it has not been not difficult to set up however I express gratitud now the business has now yielded exceptionally high and it is truly getting me great cash. I'm likewise keen on setting up another business and I trust it will bring more.

My photography business is more than two years now going to three years. It has not been easy. But when you are determined and you know what you want and how to get what you want making it in business will not be a difficult thing in fact it use to turn to a fun.

It is never easy to begin and maintain a business as a business person my first business I began kept going just around 8 months while the second went on for around 4 months, that the longest I have ever been doing business. I'm planning to open another and I trust I will last more.

My current business have lasted two years. My business is not perfect and there is a lot of room for improvement but I'm doing my best. I have had many challenges but I have managed to keep my business alive.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
My business has lasted for 7 years though it hasn't been easy but am happy to be pulling through thick and thing, but what matters is my consistently putting effort to see you business keeps going that's what matters most in business

Small businesses fail all the time. The average lifespan of business is about eight and a half years. According to the Small business Administration, about 300,000 small businesses close each year all the time.

My business has lasted for 7 years though it hasn't been easy but am happy to be pulling through thick and thing, but what matters is my consistently putting effort to see you business keeps going that's what matters most in business
That's great to see your business still going strong after seven (7) years. That's a good number of years passed by and your business is rocking strong. I know how hard it is to Forster a successful business for seven years. I know consistency helps you going strong.

You are very spot on. Many businesses that carried so much promise at the start tail off for different reasons. My business has lasted for 2years now and perseverance has been the driving force.

To deal with a business it isn't excessively simple, yet somebody need to attempt handle he/her own business to keep going long, however my business have gone on for a very long time currently am as yet overseeing it up till making an honest effort to keep it to keep going long.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
This is a business I have started since I was a serving corps member and it's been more than a year I finished my service which means the business has lasted for more than one year. Also, I have another one I'm doing which has lasted for let me say 7 months now. And I'm still on it as well, this one is a piggery business.

It's also important to note that about 75 percent of startups survive their first year, 69 percent survive the first two years and only half reach five years, according to Forbes. Building your business relies on survival.

I am in my seventh year and still running. This is not to say it's been bed of roses. It's been a blend of the good and the bad times but through it all, we are still standing tall and conquering higher grounds.

By the end of next month, the partnership business I have with my brother will 2years old. We deal majorly in the delivery of laptops and it accessories to those who buy in bulk. We make order for fairly used products from the US and across Nigeria.

i started my business last May when I lost my job in April due to Covid Crisis. However, starting a business was not a sudden decision. I was planning this business even before I lost my job and even when I was being paid nicely by my employer. I always had that dream of having my own business. However, when I was in job my schedule was hectic.

It depends on how you have plans for your and the type of the business you are doing so that is what will determine how your business will last long .the more you invest in your business the more your business go long as me now I just start the business so I have no longer no how my business .

Of recent I have fell in love with the enormous amount of potential that is in the online world and I am planning on learning a skill and start monetizing it. Nonetheless, I set up my poultry farm about 3 years at and it has been growing as planned since then with manageable profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds