Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
My current business has lasted over 15 years.
I started the business when i was serving my country during the 1 year mandatory national service to the nation.
I was posted to a training institute, so from there I started my own training and consultancy company.
I got the company registered and we kicked off.

It has not been easy at all, but we have kept the fate.

Advertisement Placeholder
My current business has lasted for four years and it has been so successful because of my managerial skill and my good interpersonal communication skill with my costomers that always keep them coming.

I never have a business before but most of the business has been doing and engaging myself into at least I've been able to manage the business or I've been able to stay in the business for a long time and maybe if I have the opportunity to start up my business I can try and manage my business well.

My current is now 2years old and I can say it one hell of a roller coaster, I started up with little or nothing I could remember than I was going to meet people in their houses just to be able to prompt my business because I couldn't afford advertising, other times I would offer free hair section or give discount for the first few persons to patronize me it wasn't easy but right now I'm grateful for how far I have come.

My current business has lasted over 15 years.
I started the business when i was serving my country during the 1 year mandatory national service to the nation.
I was posted to a training institute, so from there I started my own training and consultancy company.
I got the company registered and we kicked off.

It has not been easy at all, but we have kept the fate.
Hmm, 15 years is a really a long one to run up to date. Kudos to you for keeping the business going up to this day. That shows, you're the man for business. You slowly kept your business going since you started it during your national youth service to your beloved country.

Hmm, 15 years is a really a long one to run up to date. Kudos to you for keeping the business going up to this day. That shows, you're the man for business. You slowly kept your business going since you started it during your national youth service to your beloved country.
Thanks.

Huh that's a very deep question. All my earning av lasted just one month except one which started last y year and its been great. A business that lay up to2 years as tried most business crashed due to covid 19.

Stay humble and patience it life to succeed.
[automerge]1612304300[/automerge]
Huh that's a very deep question. All my earning av lasted just one month except one which started last y year and its been great. A business that lay up to2 years as tried most business crashed due to covid 19.

Stay humble and patience it life to succeed.

Starting and growing a business is not a day job. I currently do not have a business, but I plan to have one soon. All businesses have goals of making profits. And in order to make profit, customer service should be a top priority. A customer based business will last a long time in the market

Well, my current business has lasted for about 5 years now, although there sometimes business falls and rises but in the level of activeness I think its about a year plus, I tend to shift into other business that are seasonal and with lot of gain.

The family business is over 30 years old and the recently created is two years plus now. That's to tell you that you don't just enter a business and start reaping greatly from it. Business is a working process, it grows with time.

It is also important to remember that, as per Forbes, about 75 percent of startups survive their first year, 69 percent survive the first two years, and about half achieve 5 years. Constructing your company depends on survival.

I'm in the second year of my business. It is not all rosy like I assumed. Some days are good and other days are bad. The breakdown, the fluctuation of prices, the uncertainty. But I'm still here and moving strong. Determination has been my backbone and watchword.

I'm being in my current business for the past two years ago, I have went through many challenges but I don't let them discouraged me rather they make me be strong more, I learned from my past mistake to make me have more experience. Though, it's not easy but my focus is keeping me going towards my goals.

It will be years before we fully understand the economic impact of the coronavirus, but one thing is painfully clear right now: Small businesses across the country are facing an existential threat. But, a solid and realistic business plan is the basis of a successful business. In the plan, you will outline achievable goals for your business, how your business can meet those goals, and possible problems and solutions.

My current business is going to about two years now and I am happy to have record this long period Of the business. The business has not been easy so far I am still looking for alternative to do more marketing for me to have more sales. The main problem of the business is sales.

My current business have lasted for two years and still counting starting a business was not an easy task, gathering capital, looking for an investors and so many challenges but with all this, my strong determination keep me moving till date

It’s also important to note that about 75 percent of startups survive their first year, 69 percent survive the first two years and only half reach five years, according to Forbes. Building your business relies on survival.

I don't have a business of my own currently but where I do work, the business has lasted for like 12years now, My boss has said on several occasions that it's sheer determination and hard-work that is keeping the business going, this is always an inspiration to me.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
Business is not easy to run at all. I started data business since last year but the challenge is sustainability of clients as to price differential. Nothing is good as been the owner of your business. Basically, my business has been running for 9 months now.

Business is not easy to run at all. I started data business since last year but the challenge is sustainability of clients as to price differential. Nothing is good as been the owner of your business. Basically, my business has been running for 9 months now.
I understand your burden at the early start up, at least the wonderful about you and your business is the progress you're making. Gradually with hard work, endurance you gonna succeed in pushing your business higher to the level you want it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds