Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have your current business lasted??

My current Business have lasted for up to three years now with consistency and dedication in moving forward with the little I have saved and invested. It's not been easy for quite a while now but I'm happy I'm able to do my best on the business. I hope for more progress as time goes on
It is actually a very good thing to hear that your business has been able to last for more than three years right now. I have always emphasize that hard work and commitment is the most important thing for growing any business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My current business has been around for up to 3 years with the consistency and dedication to move forward with what I have saved and invested. It's been a long time, but I'm glad I did my best. I look forward to seeing further progress in the future.

As for me my last business lasted for 3years without losing a Kobo and everything went well and adding more to my workers but due to my step Brothers that I appoint to one or two post makes it go on bankrupt but this one am doing it's just lasting for 3months and hoping to last for ever
It is a very good thing to hear that your stepbrother supported you very well when you were starting your business. This is the kind of things that we hear that usually gladen our heart.

I believe that what has kept my business going for up to two years right now is that I always have people in which I can be able to run to whenever I experience problems as they usually occur almost every time.
Consistency and being very careful in your line of business is what kept your business going , and also when a business is not into any kind of loan repayment or debt.

One of my offline business has lasted for more than 9 years. It is a premier lottery business. It's a very good and also a very lucrative business. Now, it very Saturated.

My current business has lasted for three years I established it the year two thousand and eighteen (2018) it has not been easy to establish but I thank God now the business has now yielded very high and it is really fetching me good money. I am also interested in establishing another business and I hope it will fetch more.
Three years is quite a long time though to remain and I am quite optimistic that since you've been able to sail through to this point you will last even longer and achieve all your goals in business.

One of my offline business has lasted for more than 9 years. It is a premier lottery business. It's a very good and also a very lucrative business. Now, it very Saturated.
That was a very good business for you and i believe the business lasted long because you are always consistence and also hard-working towards the development of the business.

My current business as lasted for more than 10 years . Majorly, the factor driving me is the profit that is involved. At some point I had challenges and the business was about to fold up.

my current business has lasted me for 10 years and it is still available until now it's just that I needed enough capital to keep the business running smoothly.

That shows you are consistent in your business and you are handling your business with utmost care , i started my farming business twelve years ago and my baking business is around four years
my current business has lasted me for 10 years and it is still available until now it's just that I needed enough capital to keep the business running smoothly.

Wow , this is nice . In this case that means adequate plans and preparation has been made by you before the business was executed. It's not really easy for people to manage a business for 10 years.

Wow , this is nice . In this case that means adequate plans and preparation has been made by you before the business was executed. It's not really easy for people to manage a business for 10 years.
It is true that adequate planning is definitely part of it but during the 10 years period,There has been a lot of ups and downs and that is basically what business is all about

It is true that adequate planning is definitely part of it but during the 10 years period,There has been a lot of ups and downs and that is basically what business is all about
I know this will definitely be in any business organisation , normally we shouldn't be expecting our business to be successful all the time without challenges. But how you managed and handle these challenges will determine how your business will still be in the future.

I know this will definitely be in any business organisation , normally we shouldn't be expecting our business to be successful all the time without challenges. But how you managed and handle these challenges will determine how your business will still be in the future.
The bottom line and the key point is that you should know the nitty gritty of the business that you are into, so that you will be able to boycott the risk or the potential risk that is involved.

in my opinion, a completely productive and economical commerce is likely another few a long time within the separate. At this point, success may be knowing you've got a awe some commerce thought which you’re willing to thrust on for the following couple of a long time to see it reach realization.

The bottom line and the key point is that you should know the nitty gritty of the business that you are into, so that you will be able to boycott the risk or the potential risk that is involved.
Thanks so much for sharing , this is absolutely necessary in most business if not all. Sometimes knowing the risks factors of your business will help you manage the business without much challenge.

Working online has been almost 2 years for me because I started this round 2021. My offline skill I used to make money most times has been around with me for just 2 years. .

Working online has been almost 2 years for me because I started this round 2021. My offline skill I used to make money most times has been around with me for just 2 years. .
That means you are an old folks in an online business I think I have been runing my blogging work for years now and I have been working online for over 6years now and receive alot of money.
But precisely I wont stop I will continue to work online and forum as well I have gain alot of experience

That means you are an old folks in an online business I think I have been runing my blogging work for years now and I have been working online for over 6years now and receive alot of money.
But precisely I wont stop I will continue to work online and forum as well I have gain alot of experience
I don't really know much about this blogging. It is something I will be very much interested to do but I don't know the earning rate. Like how much can you earn in a day ?

My business has been doing well lately , thanks to the proper business plan I have and the counter measure plan I saved incase the initial plan has problem , so i can say I am so lucky to be in the proper location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds