Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been earning online??

I've been online since but never knew I can earn real money with my phone till 2010 when I discovered I can actually use my smart phone to do so many things to earn real cash.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been in the online earning activities for the past five years and more. I have been in so many types of earning platforms in the past all in the hopes that I can get into a well paying site that will pay me better than others

I have been making money online more than 5 years now. I earn from both free and paid way. Trading crypto currency is my best way to make money online
Yeah this cryptocurrency trading seems to be on everybody's mind these days and it has really helped put people in a lot financial stability investing in them by either trading or hodling of their cryptocurrency assets

Yeah this cryptocurrency trading seems to be on everybody's mind these days and it has really helped put people in a lot financial stability investing in them by either trading or hodling of their cryptocurrency assets
But some people will say it is risky. If you don't know too well about something, you can not profit from it. They need to know about the trading before they waste there money trying to trade with the little knowledge that they have
[automerge]1632373093[/automerge]
I was introduced to working online in 2005 but I was seriously involved with online work only in 2010. I was able to receive my first payment only in 2013. I began as a writer and most of my online work involves writing. I am still on the site that I joined in 2010. I receive payment regularly from this site.
You started earlier than me. I knew about making money online since 2008 and I earned my first money online in 2012 from donkeymails PTC websites

I have been my smart phone online now now over ten years and my mentalituty to those people eaenubg online is that they are into internet fraud , but i get to know late that you can earn online legitimately.
I've been online since but never knew I can earn real money with my phone till 2010 when I discovered I can actually use my smart phone to do so many things to earn real cash.

It has not been long I started earning money online. A friend of mine once introduce it to me a long time ago but I don't have time for it then so later on someone else introduce it to me again and I decided to just create time for it so I find time in my daily schedule I started earning online although I haven't earn much online since I started

Sincerely I never knew I could get money from pressing my phone initially I use to waste my time and data doing things that are not profitable but now I feel I am on the right track,I started August

I tried my hands in working online in 2006, however, I did not consider seriously about working online until 2010. I became full time online worker in 2012 and I started earning full time income online in 2013.
You've come very far when it comes to earning money online, your zeal is enormous your work rate so far shows you're moving mountains towards earning bigger.

Can I know how much you make online monthly?

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one yearr i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
I started trading in the onlyine space a few months ago. And I can tell that it has helped me me in a great way.

I started earning online this year and so far it has been good but it's still not enough, I believe with time I would find more ways to earn and I am also thinking of going into freelancing we well too.
sane here ,i started to earn money online this year ,but even to is not still enough but with time everything will be made accordingly,I also do some of offline business like rearing of poultry birds ,it as been great though ,and I earn allot from it

I was introduced to online work in January 2021. Even though I knew it was possible to work and earn online, I had never tried my hands on online work until the beginning of this year. I started with Bizdustry.

sane here ,i started to earn money online this year ,but even to is not still enough but with time everything will be made accordingly,I also do some of offline business like rearing of poultry birds ,it as been great though ,and I earn allot from it
Wow that's wonderful, I am planning on starting up a graphic designing gig, that I can as my offline gig and also use it to earn on freelancing sites later on by God's grace. I just pray everything goes well as planned.

I've not quite earned online. I earned just once through a writing platform and I was elated I must say but the working conditions became too tedious to cope with limited time on my side.

I will say it's been more than ten years I've been online making a living off it. All this while as well, I have been searching and adding to my online earning potential too to make it more meaningful to me down the line

Actually if you mean how long I have been earning online irrespective of how much I earned each time, I will say it's been long, there was a time when I was still in secondary school that we do stuffs like help people open Gmail accounts and we get paid for that, little payments though.

Wow that's wonderful, I am planning on starting up a graphic designing gig, that I can as my offline gig and also use it to earn on freelancing sites later on by God's grace. I just pray everything goes well as planned.
wow that's sounds great ,my brother was once a graphic designer ,I really liked it ,but the only problem is that its needs much of your time ,for you to be learning new things daily ,Amen everything will go as you planned!

wow that's sounds great ,my brother was once a graphic designer ,I really liked it ,but the only problem is that its needs much of your time ,for you to be learning new things daily ,Amen everything will go as you planned!
Yes, that is one issue with graphic designing, it takes alot of time especially if you have other gigs you are also into there might not be much time to do them all, and the competition is indeed tough, so you need to really learn the skill.

Yes, that is one issue with graphic designing, it takes alot of time especially if you have other gigs you are also into there might not be much time to do them all, and the competition is indeed tough, so you need to really learn the skill.
yea that's true , as I said earlier my brother was once a graphic designer,but he abandoned it because of its stressfulness ,but I believe its also a rich way to earn money,I really like graphic designing .
[automerge]1632497025[/automerge]
I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
that's true people there are people here that stayed on a long via online earnings platform,but for me I have started to earn money online not too long ,and I really enjoyed every part ,us a great way to earn money

Last edited:
I've heard from several people online saying about how long they've been earning online. Some even went far saying they've been earning for than ten years.

Indeed, there are many people who have been earning money online for a really long time. This is because in the past there were many online money makiing sites such as Cashcrate, My Lot forum, etc that used to pay people. A new era has started and we found bizdustry! Long Live bizdustry!

Indeed, there are many people who have been earning money online for a really long time. This is because in the past there were many online money makiing sites such as Cashcrate, My Lot forum, etc that used to pay people. A new era has started and we found bizdustry! Long Live bizdustry!
Yes, new era have started and now we have bizdustry forum, cash time forum and xD. In the past payment was hard online, but cryptocurrency now have made it possible for earning swiftly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds