Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been earning online??

I've heard from several people online saying about how long they've been earning online. Some even went far saying they've been earning for than ten years.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been in the online world for just under a year, which has been very gratifying for me and has helped me enormously. If I had known this possibility existed, I would be many years old. I appreciate the opportunity I have to generate income in some way to achieve my goals.
Impressive, however do you know other sites and other earning opportunities one can benefit from like bizdustry?

I have been earning online for a very long time but because of the nature if my work i didn't do it much until now that i allocate time for it to make it my passive income.

Impressive, however do you know other sites and other earning opportunities one can benefit from like bizdustry?
Not like Bizdustry, but there is an infinite number of sites where you can venture and multiply your earnings, most of them require skills, even writing skills to benefit from them. There are independent sites like Fiverr, GPT like Picoworkers and PTC like SerpClix.

I have actually been actually earning money on the internet greater than 3 years currently. I make coming from each free as well as paid out method. Trading crypto money is actually my finest method to create cash on the internet

Well I will say officially for more than two years I've been earning money online. When it first started out, money is not coming on consistent basis but as time goes on it becomes regular.

I started working online in 2017 and I could not make anything reasonable until 2020 that I venture into some profitable online ventures.

This is the 6th year since o started earning online and l must say, it isn't a smooth journey but the reward and experience were worthwhile. I used my first earning to acquire a new laptop and l have been rocking that machine without a glitch.

Write your reply...yes am not yet earning online but am rather 2two days as far as l teach.

I started working online in 2017 and I could not make anything reasonable until 2020 that I venture into some profitable online ventures.
I spent around 5 years to know about good earning opportunities. I started at 2016 start and no one almost knew about crypto or Bitcoin. Since 2017 , I learnt about Bitcoin and now in 2021 , I earn stable from crypto.

I tried my hands in working online in 2006, however, I did not consider seriously about working online until 2010. I became full time online worker in 2012 and I started earning full time income online in 2013.

I am new to online platforms to earn money,it is just a month now that I started earning online and it is from bizdustry. I hope to expand onto other legit earning site.

I haven't really be active online for long partly due to the fact that I haven't bren with an android phone. I only started using a phone in 2019 and I've done a couple of online stuffs and I'd day it has begen worth it. I started earning online during the corona period where we were paid to feel out surveys about how Corina impacts our lives. Was worth it.

It has been more than 15 months since I started working online. For the first few months, I did not even $50 per month, but with hard work and persistence, I have managed to earn well.

I first delved into online earning with HYIP back in 2011 during the Liberty Reserve era. I stopped in 2012 as it was largely unsuccessful. I went back in when I stumbled upon a thread on Nairaland about QA World on October, 2019. That led to an interesting online journey. The rest as they say, is history.

not too long I start earning money online ,and I really enjoyed it ,I must say it,it truly help me allot in various aspects of my life and also in terms of meeting up with my needs ,I really enjoyed my time making money online

Last edited:
This is the 6th year since o started earning online and l must say, it isn't a smooth journey but the reward and experience were worthwhile. I used my first earning to acquire a new laptop and l have been rocking that machine without a glitch.
You have been earning online for quite a long time now, I just started earning online last year 2020 during the covid-19 era, and I have been consistent since then.

I have been working online for a very long time my whole life to know that I earn a lot from it so far. It's been more than ten years, that I kkow for certain I've been online making money

For how long have you been making money online? I have only started making money online recently. It is quite good to see that more and more money making opportunities have been created recently. There are more paid to post forums now as compared to the past.

For how long have you been making money online? I have only started making money online recently. It is quite good to see that more and more money making opportunities have been created recently. There are more paid to post forums now as compared to the past.
I started earning online this year and so far it has been good but it's still not enough, I believe with time I would find more ways to earn and I am also thinking of going into freelancing we well too.

I started eaejibg online due to the covid-19 pandemic lockdown and i have been consistence since then, so i started earning online for like two years now , and its has been very encouraging.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds