Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been earning online??

I started earning online last monthand its being wonderful and I have really benefited even if it is not really much but it has been helpful

Advertisement Placeholder
That's good to hear your experiences when it matters to making money. I'm hearing about few people earning a living through online. Can you please share with me, what kind of tasks are you doing online that generates you money?
I have half a dozen blogs that earn from adsense. I earn $400 per month via adsense. I have also few clients who pay me regularly. I also build and sell websites. I don't sell every month but when I sell, I can earn $400-$1000 per sell.

I have half a dozen blogs that earn from adsense. I earn $400 per month via adsense. I have also few clients who pay me regularly. I also build and sell websites. I don't sell every month but when I sell, I can earn $400-$1000 per sell.
You're earning high buddy, I admire your earnings online, I'm aspiring to be earning well, by taking inspiration from you. My earnings aren't up to $200 at the moment a month. But I am hopeful after my college time I'll stay full-time online to complete my web design skill, explore in the webmasters world just like you, and doing article posting gigs too, cos I'm moving forward with that one now.

I started earning online last monthand its being wonderful and I have really benefited even if it is not really much but it has been helpful
Wow, just one month into your online earning journey. It is great that as a newbie, you are starting out with sites like bizdustry. That way, you won't go through much scam.

I've been earning online for about two years now I've been doing some online gigs and also invested in HYIPs,this is my first ptp site that actually pays

Wow, just one month into your online earning journey. It is great that as a newbie, you are starting out with sites like bizdustry. That way, you won't go through much scam.
Indeed he is lucky, though bizdustry was the very first forum I ever worked on, it was not my first attempt to earn online. I have tried out various methods for working online and I ended up loosing money and falling into scam. Even wen I joined bizdustry I was not active for months because I didn't believe the site.. but now am a believer 😂

As it stands right now I am currently about 16 months into my making money online Journey. I started it from this site and I am so happy that I have also learnt a lot since then.

As it stands right now I am currently about 16 months into my making money online Journey. I started it from this site and I am so happy that I have also learnt a lot since then.
What are other sites you earn money from? Bizdustry was not my first online earning site but off course it's the best site for me to work and earn. I have started earning from 2017 to be honest with some faucets and a single forum.

I have never earn on line before this is my first place online job and i just so much believe it will pay since a lot of people have shown prove or payments

I considered website and domain flipping for a while but I felt it is gradually becoming a saturated market so I stayed away. My limitations in terms of web design and development also worked against me. I will probably try buying and building a website before selling but it will be at a more convenient time.

I considered website and domain flipping for a while but I felt it is gradually becoming a saturated market so I stayed away. My limitations in terms of web design and development also worked against me. I will probably try buying and building a website before selling but it will be at a more convenient time.
If you use WordPress, you do not have to worry much about not knowing programming as you can build stunning websites through WordPress even as a beginner. If you want to buy website, you can buy from me. LOL

My online journey has not been up to a year, so far it has been fun and stressful, i have gotten the opportunity to not just earn, but also meet new people. I believe this is just the beginning for my online earnings
For me I have just been earning online for the past 10 month and it's all been good so far except the fact that the rate of earning that I started with has gone down so gradually as a result of the fact that this platform reduce it's earning rate.

For me I have just been earning online for the past 10 month and it's all been good so far except the fact that the rate of earning that I started with has gone down so gradually as a result of the fact that this platform reduce it's earning rate.
I completely understand, when I also started, I was earning really well I felt it was that easy but as I continue, my earnings began to reduce as some of the sites I worked with either closed down or stopped paying. I believe with time it would come up again though

I have been making money online more than 5 years now. I earn from both free and paid way. Trading crypto currency is my best way to make money online

Seriously, trading 💹 of cryptocurrencies is so sweet when you know how to trade with good signals that are well evaluated. I recently started trading and it's so sweet. This is my closed trade for yesterday. View attachment 2811

Seriously, trading 💹 of cryptocurrencies is so sweet when you know how to trade with good signals that are well evaluated. I recently started trading and it's so sweet. This is my closed trade for yesterday. View attachment 2811

Hello! Even I am planning to buy the Ren token right now. It is just one of the HOTTEST tokens to invest right now. I just need some guidance from you. Do you deposit the USDT coin and then convert the USDT token to REN token by using the "Convert and OTC Portal" to convert USDT to Ren token?

I completely understand, when I also started, I was earning really well I felt it was that easy but as I continue, my earnings began to reduce as some of the sites I worked with either closed down or stopped paying. I believe with time it would come up again though
It's a very brilliant thing for this forum to have been existing for almost a year now even though they started with and high payment rate and they have not reduced the payment but just for the fact that the website has been in in in existence for the past almost 1 year now is a testament to their seriousness for business.

Well it has to be this year and it bizdustry. Although I'm learning and online skill of which I hope it would fetch me money.but presently, bizdustry is the only online platform I'm earning from

It's a very brilliant thing for this forum to have been existing for almost a year now even though they started with and high payment rate and they have not reduced the payment but just for the fact that the website has been in in in existence for the past almost 1 year now is a testament to their seriousness for business.
Yes bizdustry has been one of the best I have worked with and is currently still the best. It is one of the few forums, if not the only forum that gives you the opportunity to earn one dollar per day. And for the fact that it has been accessing for over a year now is pretty impressive

Earning is compulsory to get things done in our society but majority are not aware of several platforms like this and others where they can make money but I am glad I recently learned of bizdustry

It's not really long I started earning online and I do not have much site I work for currently I am only working on bizdustry and I am also earning as well it's not up to two months though

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds