Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long have you been earning online??

Yes bizdustry has been one of the best I have worked with and is currently still the best. It is one of the few forums, if not the only forum that gives you the opportunity to earn one dollar per day. And for the fact that it has been accessing for over a year now is pretty impressive
If there are any other forum like this one like maybe four then then I think a lot of people will have other options to to boost their online income and make the best of their time online.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you use WordPress, you do not have to worry much about not knowing programming as you can build stunning websites through WordPress even as a beginner. If you want to buy website, you can buy from me. LOL
That is good. I will consider buying from you whenever I am ready to dive fully into it. I still have a lot of learning to do as regards building and developing stunning websites.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
I have been earning online for about 10 months now. I wish I started earlier because I have benefitted a lot. Though it takes a lot of patience and dedication to make money online.

I have been earning online for about 10 months now. I wish I started earlier because I have benefitted a lot. Though it takes a lot of patience and dedication to make money online.
No need of reckoning around the past, the present speaks for you. At least you've seen that you can earn money online being dedicated and doing what you can handle.

I've not really had any job aside from get me to forums at the moment. I started get paid to post around July last year but I actively was benefiting from it from this year.

I've been earning online for a while now, writing articles, doing some social media gig's and now I've added bizdustry to the ranks.its been 3 years now

I have been been on here for three days now and I really have not cash out thou not even sure how to go about it but I'm sure it will be worth it with all I have heard.

Honestly is not even up to a year because I don't really do online business and investment I only looked that as waste of time but later I realized a big mistake I made for not joined since ever first time, but now I have no any other means than online investment and business.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
If we want to check out the money loss and money gain from online,we will know that consistency is what keeps pushing us,I have been earning for the past 5 months so far.

I have half a dozen blogs that earn from adsense. I earn $400 per month via adsense. I have also few clients who pay me regularly. I also build and sell websites. I don't sell every month but when I sell, I can earn $400-$1000 per sell.

$400 in a month is a really great amount of money. Congrats for earning that income. I believe that it must have taken you really great amount of time to make your blogs sustainable and it definitely took you blog a good amount of time to generate traffic. Do you have any plan to promote your forum?

I have been in the online world for just under a year, which has been very gratifying for me and has helped me enormously. If I had known this possibility existed, I would be many years old. I appreciate the opportunity I have to generate income in some way to achieve my goals.
Same for me,i am just under a year old in the earning from sites of ny kind,one of the things that i cannot quantify about he whole experience is the immerse knowledge and contributions i have gained across the platforms i am in.

wow for so long ooooo I can remember when I was into EFX before he Crashed and so many others like that so have been earning so well..

I started earning online not quite long and I have earned some money just surfing the internet and completing some simple tasks of which I have been doing regularly before now and I have been earning absolutely nothing from.

I have been making money online more than 5 years now. I earn from both free and paid way. Trading crypto currency is my best way to make money online
That's a good number of years to have accumulated online, I'm sure you must have accomplished a few things to make you stick with online ways of earning

Same for me,i am just under a year old in the earning from sites of ny kind,one of the things that i cannot quantify about he whole experience is the immerse knowledge and contributions i have gained across the platforms i am in.
You are correct @tyrim88, so true that there are times when I read previous threads and posts, and wonder, how did I think to ask or write such a thing? The knowledge I currently have in general is very valuable to me.

You are correct @tyrim88, so true that there are times when I read previous threads and posts, and wonder, how did I think to ask or write such a thing? The knowledge I currently have in general is very valuable to me.
That is very true,from what yu said,sometimes looking back at what you have written you just begin to wonder how inspiration came in that period,this thing is a function of interactions in the forum.

I started earning online not quite long and I have earned some money just surfing the internet and completing some simple tasks of which I have been doing regularly before now and I have been earning absolutely nothing from.
If you are consistent on this website then I can assure you that you will be making a lot of money for a very long time because this website is here to stay and it has been so consistent in paying its members for a very long time now.

That is very true,from what yu said,sometimes looking back at what you have written you just begin to wonder how inspiration came in that period,this thing is a function of interactions in the forum.
Before I did not have the knowledge or the ability to develop any topic, now after this period I value Bizdustry more, for all the contribution it has given me what for me is a great learning and excellent experience.

Before I did not have the knowledge or the ability to develop any topic, now after this period I value Bizdustry more, for all the contribution it has given me what for me is a great learning and excellent experience.
That is a very good one gotte fro this forum.I really like ths forum a lot,the dscussion has taught me manythings i did not know as well.Especially cryptocurency trading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds