Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take to monetize your website?

The first blog I monetized was after a year and the blog had around 22 posts. My blog was then hosted on a free platform. The domain was having blogspot on it. I monetized with Adsense although I never made any money.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can start as soon as you have website but earnings may start after 2-3 months as new website doesn't have traffic but I'm sure after second month it will start see some money.

as far as i know, there are monetization rules for websites like there is for youtube or any other platform, i'm just wondering why Adsense never put requirements for that, but there are other affiliate networks that have no requirements as well

I think this depends on what ad networks you are using. If you are using adsense, you will be able to monetize in one-two weeks provided you have fulfilled their criteria

Monetizing a website is not something to just jump into suddenly. You need to bid a very great and good traffic for your website and get great contents to it also before talking of this

Monetization depends upon your hardwork and dedication towards your website as the harder you will do efforts to drive traffic to your website, the more earlier your website will be monetized. Try to have attractive content and do advertisement in an appropriate manner to drive more traffic to get monetized.
Rightly said. The monetization of a business is not a matter of time, it is a matter of what is some the website. You can start making money from your website immediately if you put all the necessary things in place.

When you create a new website, the next step to take is to monetize the website and make good money. According to Google AdSense policy, your domain must be at least 6 months old before they can approve your website for AdSense. So I will say that that it will take at least 6 months

I was shocked at how simple and easy it was when monetizing. Simple is read what it requires and then do it, once you spent that good amount of time and once you did go and submit. Around 48 hours and it was approved and it was showing ads :)

Does not matter how big the site is, if you do it the right way and make it good you get in easy. Five years ago and still today.

I think running ads on your site is quite simple, if you have great contents and some traffic, you cna start using a lot of ad networks, however, what ultimately matters is whether you are earning or not.

Most of the advertising networks do not have a specific time, as far as I know. However, most of the advertising networks demand a high-quantity and a high-quality traffic from website and blog owners. This is because they know that a website that generates 10000 unique visitors must be quite old and it must have taken a lot of time for the owner to advertise his or her website. If your website reaches a specified amount of visitors required by the network, you can monetize your website.

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
Developing a website nowadays is very easy and simple due to the tools available. Once you met the qualifications needed to monietize your site, you can apply for it and wait for approval

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
Well, you need to be a web Developer and designer to make your Website. Here we have two options which can be used to make your Website. Learn coding or learn ready made coding tool like wordpress, to make your Website without coding. But To monetize your Website, choose the accurate category which is in demand on google.

There was a time I was learning a project in web design and we have to push traffic to it so we bought domain, monetized traffic and in some weeks we had a good number of visitors.

Bringing in cash from your site isn't a fantasy. It's possible by anybody.

Indeed – turning low maintenance, leisure activity blog or site into a pay creating resource is genuinely basic with a touch of karma and some difficult work.

In any event, you ought to have the option to make enough to cover your fundamental costs for a space and web facilitating – which are fundamental for keeping your site fully operational.

You may even have the option to supplant your pay (and afterward acquire some more).
Monetizing a website does not necessarily have to take a long time as long the owner knows what he/she is doing. As the owner you already k ow what you want accomplish with the website and how you want to start making money with it.

I have never created any website and monetized it. But I have read alot about this topic because I hope to earn from blogging someday. Everyone seems to agree that it takes a while maybe half a year for you to start earning reasonable revenue. So it takes patience and consistent effort to earn from websites and blogs.

There are some people that monetize their blog within three to six months. It all depends on how hard working you are. that is the reason why it is important to have knowledge of search engine optimisation because it helps you to get traffic from Google direct.

Monetization means you are running ads on your site. You can run ads on your site from day one. However, you are running ads does not mean you are also making money

It may not take a very long time for you to do this if you can try as much as possible to meet the requirement of Google for them to plait adverts on your website then you can monetize it within a short period of time, there won't be so much requirements after this.

The drive to generate revenue — to “monetize” — your site and site traffic requires making some changes to your site architecture, publishing schedule, and even the topics you cover, and that’s been a stumbling block for many. The greatest obstacle; however, has been persistence — setting realistic expectations of what kind of revenue you can see in 30 days, 90 days, 6 months and even 12 months after starting your efforts to produce online income. This is what I experienced and what you might be able to expect…

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds