Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take to monetize your website?

There are certain requirements that must be met to get your website monetized and your being able to meet this requirement in time would determine how long it would take for your website to get monetized.

Advertisement Placeholder
It isn't a get rich quick scheme so definitely it would take a while, let's say 6 months to a 1 year but it would take effort to achieve that also coupled with consistency

This will depend on so many things and first of all you must have enough traffic that Google will require for you to monetize your website,if you have enough traffic it will be easier for you to monetize your website because Google will start placing adverts on your website and you can earn from there

There I no actual time frame that you should have to stay before opting to monetize your blog. You just have to be careful not to make it obvious you opened the blog just for the money. As far as you have some hood quality contents and decent audience, you can always monetize you blog.
It doesn't take a long time for you as an individual who is an owner of a site to monetize inside it is just depending on your option and when and how you want to monetize your site.

If you want to use ad networks like revcontent you will have to work for months to build traffic so that you can reach the monetization threshold for this ad network

If you want to use ad networks like revcontent you will have to work for months to build traffic so that you can reach the monetization threshold for this ad network
it doesn't take long time for you to monetize your website you just do what is necessary register under Google and build a traffic you then begin to earn form your site

Sometimes, it takes up to six months for people to monetize their website. What determines if your website will be monetized very fast is the quality of your posts and your knowledge of search engine optimisation.

Actually I can't really say about the time it might take you to monetize a site it shouldn't take more time actually but I can't say I have little knowledge about it.

You installed ads yesterday does not mean you are earning today. Earning takes time, something years. You may earn $1-$2 easily but earning substantial amount takes time.

It will take as long as it can take to be able to comfortably monetize your website untill you start getting the relevant number of traffic to your site, then it becomes very easy to monetize that website

You can monetize your website immediately after you have created and you have done all the things that is required for the monetization,Google monetization is actually one of the best and the easiest one you should try when you have what it takes to monetize your site

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
There are actually no set time for how long it will take to monetize your website. In a situation whereby issues with Google accepting your adsense account creation for your website then it can take a very long time to actually monetize your website.

It depends on how many articles you post on weekly basis I don't know your knowledge of SEO. Someone can definitely monetize their website within 3 months if he is consistent enough.

Depending on your capital to start it, it can take someone two years or more but i don't have a website before, so really need effort to start making money form it.

This is not something that should take a very long time if you're using Google accent because with Google adsense you have the ability to monetize your website immediately after you have created and have set up everything, you only have to meet the requirements that is all.

In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two? They're scammers.
😁😁... you must come across them too. What i hate most about this people is the way they give your free ebooks whereas what you will pay for is inside that ebooks.

I think that it depend on the type of website and the quality of the site. If your site have good quality. You can monetize it in one month. At first you need to build your traffic to be able to make money on your websites

making money by running ads is never easy, if that was easy why would a lot of people close down their sites just in the six months (this is according to a research)

Normally it shouldn't take a very long time before you can monetize your website because immediately you start posting you should be eligible for Google adsense monetization,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds