Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take to monetize your website?

In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two?
[automerge]1612272882[/automerge]
In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two?

Advertisement Placeholder
What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
It can only take as long as you want it to take. If you want your website monitized in one day you can make it happen. If in one week time, you can still make it happen. The most important thing is that you have what it takes to make it happen.

Concerning how long it takes to get a sites monetize. Well, I dont know how long it takes to start earning on your site because I haven't done any before, but I believe the amount of hard work you put in to get people or traffic on your site by consistently posting attractive, good and quality content on your site should determine how fast you can get it monetized

My advice is to believe, in reality, that it will take six months for you to see substantial revenue. It's a long game, in other words. The hucksters who sell you ebooks, seminars and coaching programs which can upload and produce thousands in a week or two? They are scammers. They are scammers.

If you're focused and determined, you can monetize your blog in one year or less. That being said, it isn't as simple as writing more content or taking better photographs. You can even get it done in six months if you are focused.

It almost take months to montize your websites because those who has started newly they had the problem because they are in excitement to get fast monitization and if they registered their accounts from Google and they stay active there so might be they get traffic and monitization fast.

It can take from 6 mouths to 1year. But it may be lesser or higher. What matters is the type of website, and your traffic stats. You need a big traffic to be able to monetize your website so fast. Just focus on how to drive traffic at the beginning first

I don't really know but did a little research to find out you'll actually need six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two? Are lying to you.

You may add ads on your site very next day but generating revenue takes long. I started using adsense on my site in 2015, but received my first payment only in 2017. Reaching payment threshold every month did not happen until 2019.

There are scammers everywhere that will be telling that by buying their books and whatever they may offer that your website will be making money for you without delay. Well, there are processes you have to follow before you can begin to receive money. One of those things is not you have to make sure many people visit your website any how can do it you have to do it.

In order to develop a website you need a domain and hosting, and need to install wordpress on your servers. I suggest wordpress becaue it is the easiest and most popular content management system. You will have to upload content (articles) and apply for ad networks like adsense, media.net, infolinks etc.

In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game. Those hucksters selling you ebooks, workshops and coaching programs that can get your site up and generating thousands within a week or two

Truth be told, my proposal is for you to really expect it'll require a half year before you see any significant income. At the end of the day, it's a long game however doesn't warrant somebody that needs to wander into it to surrender or been debilitate.

Experiment with affiliate marketing. Create and sell a product (digital or physical). Start a paid membership website Monetize access to your email list. Publish sponsored posts and product reviews. Gate some of your content. Accept donations.

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
Monetizing a website is of different dimensions, you can monetize your website through Adsense or better still an affiliate marketing websites through traffic for your business. The duration of monetization isn't predetermined by any factor, it all depends on how hardworking and efficient you are about it.

Monitization of any youtube channel or website depends upon you. If you work hard, pay full attentions, full time and work with confidence and proper knowledge, your channel or website would be monitized in small passage of time. Simply, It depends upon your interest to do something or creativities.

It can only take as long as you want it to take. If you want your website monitized in one day you can make it happen. If in one week time, you can still make it happen. The most important thing is that you have what it takes to make it happen.
That's correct you can monetize your site on day one or take over 6 months to monetize, the choice is yours. Monetization means running ads on your site. This is different from generating revenue. having ads on your site does not mean you are generating revenue, how to generate revenue is a different matter.

It can take quite a long time.
It all depends on how much traffic you are getting. You need to be able to drive a great deal of traffic to make ads work, what is your SEO ranking all these will determine how long your website will be legible to earn through Monetization.

Before you start a blog first of all pick a niche. After you might have picked your niche, learn SEO. Then launch your blog and start writing original content because if you don't Google will not rank you. You can drive traffic to your blog by creating a good profile on forums like quora and Reddit.

Well it depends on how hard work you are and your time you give to work all day because one of my friends who is into this also spend all this time on his website

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds