Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How long does it take to monetize your website?

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
In fact, my recommendation is for you to actually assume it'll take six months before you see any meaningful revenue. In other words, it's a long game.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to Google AdSense policy, they accept a domain that is at least 6 months old, so I will tell you that it will take you from 6 months up to monetize your website but it all depends on your traffic stats and your content quality, you need a high quality contents and copyright free content to get accepted by Google AdSense

When you create a website. Your main focus should be on getting traffic first. Because without traffic you cannot really monetize your website. Sometimes it takes a few months before your website can be getting consistent traffic.

Start a paid membership website Monetize access to your email list. Publish sponsored posts and product reviews. Gate some of your content. Accept donations.Create and sell a product (digital or physical). Start a paid membership website Monetize access to your email list. Publish sponsored posts and product reviews. Gate some of your content. Accept donations.

Monitising website is something that requires patience and sacrifice. It is important that if you hope to earn from a site you have to be patient. With time the website will become big enough and then with time money will flow.

The best method through which you can monitize your website is by getting an adsense account. An Adsense account will guarantee that you get commission on every click on your website that leads to sales for the e-commerce company that shared the link with you. And again you can also get money in from your website through advertisement that is direct advertisement on your website.

Last edited:
Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

I cannot give you the best advice now asihave no domain website. But I do know it doesn't take long. You can ad google ads,engage in affiliate marketing you can start earning in a short note. What I learnt though

It took me more than 2 years to make money from my website, however, I was able to monetize my site within a month of website going live. having ads on your site and making money from your site are two different things. In order to make money, you need a lot of traffic, something like 30-40K monthly visits.

Well, this will be dependent on a number of factors
  • Your Niche - if you niche is well thought, your site may pick up very fast and monetization will start almost immediately.
  • Time dedicated to the project - the amount of time you allocate to your project will dictate how fast your project grows.
  • Capital invested on the project - some projects just require a considerable amount of capital to be pumped in them and they pick up automatically and move on autopilot. You can monetize any site fast if you have loads of money to invest on promotions and advertisement.

If you are using ad networks that auto approve your site, you can monetize your site on day one. However, if you are using ad networks that checks your website manually, it might take 7-15 days for your site to run ads.

Get a web developer and web designer to get things done. monetizing it would take time and factors like the niche you are focusing on need to be considered too.

What is the procedure of developing a website and how long does it take to monetize?
Foremost you need to focus on a given niche, you also need to know your target audience and how you can get traffic, monetizing your site will take couple of months.

I guess it depends on how much more traffic your site have at that moment that will make it be monetize,it could take a year or more than that,but everything still rely on you the owner of the site. So if you could pay some pay to work site to generate more traffic to your site so you could get more traffic at the end. So the sooner the traffic the sooner the site get monetize tho.

It takes a lot of time to build revenue on your sites from ads, however, you can use ads from day one. However, in order to use ads like adsese and infolinks, you will have to wait for their approval.

II
If your website is into blogging, you have to be patient for nothing less than 6 -8 months before you can start making reasonable income from it. It takes less in some situations.

As for me, I am not very experienced when it comes to web monetization, well as my website it takes me up to a month for me to monetizie it

You already have one if you use Gmail or some other Google app. If you don't have an account yet, simply click to sign up and we'll walk you through the process. It gives you access to AdSense and all things Google.

There I no actual time frame that you should have to stay before opting to monetize your blog. You just have to be careful not to make it obvious you opened the blog just for the money. As far as you have some hood quality contents and decent audience, you can always monetize you blog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds