Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How does it feel to fire someone?

How you feel when you fire someone depends on the conditions that warrant the business manager to fire the person. If the person has become a big problem to the business and you ended up firing him, you will definitely feel good.

Advertisement Placeholder
Firing sometimes can get emotional, but for the sake of the organisation, some bosses has to fire some lazy and reckless employees in order to ensure discipline and stability of workforce in the organisation

Seriously its never a good feelings to fire an employee but it actually depends on the employee you have to fire, if it's a bad one that doesn't work for the progress of the company then their is no big deal in firing such a person but if it's a good one then I don't think you can be Happy with such a decision.

If there is ever a good reason to fire someone I think that reason should be a very good one. Whenever you decide to fire someone you should make sure that you won't regret your actions because firing someone isn't always nice thing to do. The person will of course be very unhappy and you might be unhappy 2 if reason for firing him is trivial.

Sometimes the boss normally regret after getting his good worker fired because of a mistake , we all human and human do make mistakes so I think the best way as a boss is to only suspend him or her for that day

It's never a good feeling to have to fire someone, no matter how detrimental their presence in the organization may be. But it must be done if it will be in the best interest of the organization.
The feeling of firing someone is always not a good feeling simply because you know that you are putting someone else into the labour market and that person might not get another job for a very long time.

It is actually not a sweet scenario to be able to sack somebody from work because you know that you will be relieving them from something that they are using to feed.

It is actually not a sweet scenario to be able to sack somebody from work because you know that you will be relieving them from something that they are using to feed.
Yeah, you are right mate. The feeling is certainly not good as it's more like taking away someone source of livelihood but as a business man there are difficult decisions you need to make while running a business

It's never a good feeling to have to fire someone, no matter how detrimental their presence in the organization may be. But it must be done if it will be in the best interest of the organization.
I agree with you. It is not very easy to fire someone from work. The employee may have a family to feed and is relying on the salary only. But for the interest of the business and the majority of the employees, it's enivitable that someone is to be fired if he or she is detrimental to the economic situation of the business.

It saddens me to oust someone out of business or company. I don't manage employees in my business at the moment but I won't easily sack unless the employee's crime is beyond remedy.

It saddens me to oust someone out of business or company. I don't manage employees in my business at the moment but I won't easily sack unless the employee's crime is beyond remedy.
If you are humane I understand the feeling. However, the reason for firing an employee will depend on the gravity. If the employee is stealing big money from the company then I guess there is no justification for that and he should be fired at once. That is not cruelty but justice.

How does it feel to sack someone? Well, personally, I haven't experienced that, so I can't know how my emotions would run if I sack someone but i feel sacking someone would be a quite terrible feeling as it's not something to be proud of
I haven't sacked someone becaus i have having to be in the position of putting an end into someone happiness, but I have been sacked, or let me say relieved with all my colleagues during the pandemic and its a sad story because some are still in the depth of it and has never risen back up since then,

To be honest, losing a job is really a bad story to tell especially in this kind of economic situation that this country is. Therefore, relieving an individual of his job or rather sack gives a bad feeling to me because you've blocked other people's sources

If you are humane I understand the feeling. However, the reason for firing an employee will depend on the gravity. If the employee is stealing big money from the company then I guess there is no justification for that and he should be fired at once. That is not cruelty but justice.
You're right man, if the calibre of the crime is high their is every chance of axing the worker. Stealing can't be console at all on any way.

The feeling of firing someone is always not a good feeling simply because you know that you are putting someone else into the labour market and that person might not get another job for a very long time.
It even becomes more punishing when that person has dependents. You just know right in your mind that the person won't suffer the consequence alone, his or her dependents will suffer it too.

As a manager it is a difficult thing to fire someone,but as in as much you do not want to fire someone you don't want your business to fold up,so if a worker is not performing up to expectation,or are doing something against the company rules,then to fire the person is the only option

It doesn't feel wrong to get someone fried. It will.omly feel wrong to fire someone if that person never deserved being fired in the first place. That's when you should be questioning your conscience

To fire someone might be much easier for some people. But firing someone at a place where they get to make some money to feed themselves and others who depend on them to survive should be a bad feeling.

It is will feel very sad for one to be fire a person, that person will never be happy, before a business owner can fire a person the must do something wrong.
Everyone has the motion so if you fire someone from work you feel sad but if it were up to it in order to allow your business grow then you must do it.

It not a good thing to get someone fired but in some cases it might be the best and last option after every other measures have been exhausted. I have never fired someone before but I know people who were fired due to their laziness and unproductive services at work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds