Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you stay motivated?

D

Deleted member 403

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I am down, I get inspiration from looking back on some of the achievement I have accomplished so far and how far I have come. The mental picture of the successes ahead is also a strong motivating factor for me.

When I feel tired or down by doing the same job daily , I think of the benefits that job can give me in future and also my previous achievements helps me stay on track and continue working , may it be online earning or anything else. If it is online earning , I do surely compare myself with my fellow mates studying in college with me , and I feel myself better as I am able to focus on both the academics and earning wise.

I always keep the bigger picture to myself. This is the reason why I have sticker of every goals I want to achieve on the walls around the home. Seeing those pictures will motivate me to do more in order to achieve my goals.

Last edited:
I stay motivated by regularly reviewing my goals and my achievements. I have mentor who support, advice and direction from his wealth of experiences. I lastly surrond myself with positive people and link minds.

One thing that helps me with staying motivated is when I get good results from my hardworking and that satisfies me, therefore giving me the motivation to keep pushing forward.

Well, to keep myself motivated, I don't have to sit still and wait.
It is important for me to always be active and not resigned.
I believe that personal problems often have to be faced directly by us to try to solve them, even if often, this seems to be something very difficult.

motivation serves as a good help in everything's we do , when I down I usually read books , motivational and inspiring books ,it helps me allot, you can also look out on some of the successful business men's and learn from them, relationship partners also help, if you have good partner ,be it relationship or marriage you will gain allot from him or her.

Well, I love to write, but I may lose interest if I do not get paid well for that and this is one of the main reasons I have not been accepting projects from clients that refuse to pay the amount I deserve, even though I do not overcharge them at all. In fact, I undercharge them.

I manage to stay motivated by holding the power of "don't forget your goals!" I use and subconsciously good this idea which even at my breaking point. I keep on striving.

One of the ways to stay motivated is to break the goals into smaller and achievable plans. Once you finish a task you'll be motivated to do others to achieve the goals.

Right now, I am only earning online through paid to post forums. I keep myself motivated by setting goals for myself and striving to achieve them. Such goals keep me so motivated and it increases everytime I accomplish one goal.

Right now, I am only earning online through paid to post forums. I keep myself motivated by setting goals for myself and striving to achieve them. Such goals keep me so motivated and it increases everytime I accomplish one goal.

I must admit to myself that I'm losing the zeal to work on paid forums because of the low pay most of them offer when requiring you to do a lot of work for them.

What help me be motivated when I see some people that is successful in their business it really motivated me to work very hard, so to be successful too.

What help me be motivated when I see some people that is successful in their business it really motivated me to work very hard, so to be successful too.
When you get to listen to other people's success stories, it shows you how to focus on your work, increase your effort and most likely grow in your business.

I keep my eyes on the end goal. Sometime I read motivational books and quote to inspire myself to do more in order to achieve the goals. I also have audio file on motivational speeches.

I've been operating my business firm for a long time, and, fortunately, I've rarely lost interest in who I am. I still look forward to getting out of bed and tackling everything the day has in store for me.

When I'm feeling down, I like to hear about other folk's accomplishments and issues they've conquered (which are usually far more complex than any difficulties I've ever faced), which helps me refocus.

So how would you keep oneself motivated?

How can you get back on your feet when you're feeling down?
Whenever I feel down due to disappointments posed by my business, I try as much as possible not to lose hope.
What motivates me to get up and keep business going is a reminder that I have made huge successes in the past. That alone triggers me into believing that I am still capable of making success.

A coach once told me to write out my expectations and dreams in a sheet of paper, then post them all over my room. This would be the first thing I see each morning when I wake up. The best way to stay motivated is to always remember you dreams and most importantly why you started in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds