Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

To secure repeat customers, there must be a channel of communication opened where you get to say hello and put in one or two reminders for them on your product they bought the last time if they might still want to get some.

Advertisement Placeholder
To secure repeat customers, there must be a channel of communication opened where you get to say hello and put in one or two reminders for them on your product they bought the last time if they might still want to get some.
Open communication truly is the key to secure repeat orders. You must know their feedbacks regarding the product or services you sell. Then you must improve basing on their reactions. You need to have a friendly attitude towards your buyers who knows they will come back and buy everything you sell to them.

The first thing must be discipline and tolerance, you should be able to tolerate the no matter how disgusting they might sometimes be, you should also the best products you can, this will enable them not to think of other plans
The best way to secure a repeat customer is to always give them good customer care and hospitality with the use they will keep coming because the environment of the organisation is conducive for them and they're getting their required products.

So he describes that in every bank in his country there must be "a customer service desk". So I stress its importance in these, and in any company or business that wants to function properly, must have "customer service" as a priority.
Well because my service test is a priority in any business Enterprise and businesses that are lacking it and not doing well inso any business that want to be able to retain his customers and build a good Goodwill for a product then it must have a customer service desk.

Well because my service test is a priority in any business Enterprise and businesses that are lacking it and not doing well inso any business that want to be able to retain his customers and build a good Goodwill for a product then it must have a customer service desk.
It is so @Ralphjoe , and I am convinced that it is key to customer retention. Of course, apart from that you have to offer good service and quality products. Which complements the interest of most customers.

You can keep a regular customer by giving them quality products
You can't have a good customer while giving him a fake products
All you need to do is just give him or her the best needed

Word-of-mouth marketing: When a consumer discovers a firm that they enjoy and frequent, they are significantly more inclined to recommend it to their relatives, friends, and social media followers.

How to secure a customer is not something that is easy neither is it something that is hard you just have to make sure to give the customer or client the best version of you by making sure the kind of work you give them or him or her is top-notch and try to give discount when necessary e.g. seasonal periods are cool to give discount

How to secure a customer is not something that is easy neither is it something that is hard you just have to make sure to give the customer or client the best version of you by making sure the kind of work you give them or him or her is top-notch and try to give discount when necessary e.g. seasonal periods are cool to give discount
Something important is what you describe, what I understand as the honesty of the company. It is also a good strategy what you suggest in your publication, to offer discounts to customers, it will attract them and they will even become regulars.

This is a part of business that I take very seriously. I always try to secure repeat customers by making sure that I communicate with the customers a lot .

It is so @Ralphjoe , and I am convinced that it is key to customer retention. Of course, apart from that you have to offer good service and quality products. Which complements the interest of most customers.
Yeah it is very true that a business should be able to offer highly quality product and services to its customers so that the customers can keep on coming back and the fact that it business has to establish a prompt customer service desk we also add to the fact that most customers we keep on patronizing the business.

Yeah it is very true that a business should be able to offer highly quality product and services to its customers so that the customers can keep on coming back and the fact that it business has to establish a prompt customer service desk we also add to the fact that most customers we keep on patronizing the business.
What you say is very accurate, because if the company meets the customer's requirements, the customer will in turn do the marketing for it. It will be able to retain the customer and attract new potential customers.

What you say is very accurate, because if the company meets the customer's requirements, the customer will in turn do the marketing for it. It will be able to retain the customer and attract new potential customers.
This is one of the greatest things that make customers to patronize a business or company more than they do to others because like myself for instance if I purchase an item from someone and I found out that this item as more quality and I derive much satisfaction from the product over any other product then definitely I will keep on patronizing that business or company. If this same company takes my feedback into cognizance then definitely I'll keep on coming back to the organisation because I will feel that my opinions is being heard by them and they are always acting on them.

This is one of the greatest things that make customers to patronize a business or company more than they do to others because like myself for instance if I purchase an item from someone and I found out that this item as more quality and I derive much satisfaction from the product over any other product then definitely I will keep on patronizing that business or company. If this same company takes my feedback into cognizance then definitely I'll keep on coming back to the organisation because I will feel that my opinions is being heard by them and they are always acting on them.
Yes, these are links that should be taken advantage of in companies. The link between the company and the customer must be as close as possible, and it is achieved in the manner described above. The customer, in gratitude for the services and attention offered by the company, will carry out by himself the marketing that will benefit the company.

Most of the things that customers remember whenever the patronise a particular product or use a particular services from experience is how the whole experience make them feel.Good customer service and follow up is very,very key and ensure that your products are of good and standard quality.

The only thing you have to do is treat them nice and get a very quality products that captivate their mind and coming back will be their own function not your own worriesThe only thing you have to do is treat them nice and get a very quality products that captivate their mind and coming back will be their own function not your own worries

I think ways you could secure them is by collecting their emails and keep sending them a reminder about the development of your product , so they would show more interest on the product ,also providing after sale service could be of help too

Knowing how to maintain your customer base is one of the qualities of a good business man and any business that knows that will definitely succeed.

Some people will naturally want to bond with your business not because of any other reason but for the fact that they want to always be familiar and don't want to meet new people always in the businessSome people will naturally want to bond with your business not because of any other reason but for the fact that they want to always be familiar and don't want to meet new people always in the business

Knowing how to maintain your customer base is one of the qualities of a good business man and any business that knows that will definitely succeed.
The crux of the matter is how do you maintain the customer base? Sometimes it is the competition and at other times it is the pricing and quality of the products that you sell or the service that you provide. You have to be aware of what is happening around the business area so that you can adapt if necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds