Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Secure Repeat Customers?

To secure repeat customers you definately need to always carry your customers along the lines of works you do to keep in time with them and touch which are definately important.

Advertisement Placeholder
To secure repeat customers you definately need to always carry your customers along the lines of works you do to keep in time with them and touch which are definately important.
Customers relationship is very important as you said because carrying your customers along is good, effective communication will always help them to be interested in your business, it is the best way for attracting customer.

Sometimes these customers will just be impressed with the way you have treated them the first time and you will always crave to come to the shop the second time
That is the reason why it is very important to treat your customers the right way. Good customer relations is very important in business to make them to keep patronizing you.

Customers relationship is very important as you said because carrying your customers along is good, effective communication will always help them to be interested in your business, it is the best way for attracting customer.
Establishing a relationship with customers is not easy and it takes time and patience. But once you have connected to them then you have a captured customer base. As a business owner that rapport with strangers has to be developed because that is your tool for business.

Costumers are many but do not go everywhere to purchase their products, as a business man or woman the first impression that you give to your costumers can bring them back or chase them totally
The first impression, as you describe, is very important, since it is the first contact you have with the customer. That's why you must take advantage of that first contact to make sure you retain them for future orders. An excellent treatment, quality services or products and good prices is the main thing.

I love that we agree, as I have searched for certain products in different stores looking for better prices and quality, but still in some cases I have paid more when they really have good attention, and involve the customer.
The banks that I am currently making use of has always been known for providing good services and this was the reason that make me to open an account in the bank but recently they started misbehaving in their services but I still did not leave them because they have a good customer service unit.

If you want your customer to patronize you regularly you have to give them cheaper price than your competitors. A good customer care service we make it possible for you to return your customers. You should go extra mile for your customers period.

The banks that I am currently making use of has always been known for providing good services and this was the reason that make me to open an account in the bank but recently they started misbehaving in their services but I still did not leave them because they have a good customer service unit.
It's something that appeals, @Ralphjoe , when you feel that they have excellent attention for you, that they care and want to please you. I'm sure you'll go back to that place as you'll be pleased with the attention, even stop by just to say hello.

It's something that appeals, @Ralphjoe , when you feel that they have excellent attention for you, that they care and want to please you. I'm sure you'll go back to that place as you'll be pleased with the attention, even stop by just to say hello.
It's like you actually know my usual routines when I get to the bank as I have gotten so accustomed to the bank do you think they are excellent customer relationship that they have maintained with me over time and so I can never imagine myself going to any other bank to open an account.

It's like you actually know my usual routines when I get to the bank as I have gotten so accustomed to the bank do you think they are excellent customer relationship that they have maintained with me over time and so I can never imagine myself going to any other bank to open an account.
Of course, this is key in banks and in any company where customers arrive. I was working for a while in a bank and one of the subjects taught in a course I did with them, is customer service and its importance for the good of the company. If such an action does not exist in the employees, they would be fired for sure.

Of course, this is key in banks and in any company where customers arrive. I was working for a while in a bank and one of the subjects taught in a course I did with them, is customer service and its importance for the good of the company. If such an action does not exist in the employees, they would be fired for sure.
One thing that I noticed in the banking industry is that the customer care service is the first point of contact that customers who are coming to into the bank encounter no matter what they came to do in the bank so it is very important that banks take the customer service section very seriously so as to keep on I getting repeat customers.

It is nice, but there are some customers that can never be friendly with you and they do not have a satisfaction character no matter how you are trying with them ,what is the best way to handle this type of customer in a business ?

Establishing a relationship with customers is not easy and it takes time and patience. But once you have connected to them then you have a captured customer base. As a business owner that rapport with strangers has to be developed because that is your tool for business.
It is important to know the type of employee you are getting into your business, there are some employee that are not really talented in dealing with customers and there are some that can deal with customers in such a way.

One thing that I noticed in the banking industry is that the customer care service is the first point of contact that customers who are coming to into the bank encounter no matter what they came to do in the bank so it is very important that banks take the customer service section very seriously so as to keep on I getting repeat customers.
That is the function, and from your description I understand that banks use that way of working, in many countries or worldwide. This reaffirms that this customer service works, with the purpose of attracting customers to their services and preferences.

The best way for you to secure a repeat customer is to give the customer a good customer care and hospitality with the is the customer will keep coming to buy from your place.
The first thing must be discipline and tolerance, you should be able to tolerate the no matter how disgusting they might sometimes be, you should also the best products you can, this will enable them not to think of other plans

That is the function, and from your description I understand that banks use that way of working, in many countries or worldwide. This reaffirms that this customer service works, with the purpose of attracting customers to their services and preferences.
I do not think that there is any bank in my country that does not have a customer service desk that is solely in charge of attending to customers needs and services and whenever they have any issues or complaint to settle.

The best thing is to offer them a quality products and services. Nobody wants to keep inferior products or services for the money they are paying. So if you offer good service and products be sure they will always come back
I completely agree with you, because everybody want good and quality product for the money they paid, and if you're able to do that then they will keep coming and seeking for your services because they know you offer good services but nobody will come if you're not offering good and quality product.

I do not think that there is any bank in my country that does not have a customer service desk that is solely in charge of attending to customers needs and services and whenever they have any issues or complaint to settle.
So he describes that in every bank in his country there must be "a customer service desk". So I stress its importance in these, and in any company or business that wants to function properly, must have "customer service" as a priority.

Customers will return only when they find your product or services very useful and the price is cheap compared to your competitors. You need to think about these two things to repeat the customers.

Any businessman who was his business to succeed must know how to get opinion of his customers and their feedback about his product and services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds