Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you reward your employees for a Job well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nma

Addicted member
Credits
Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was a manager I would always do a short announcement for a project that was accomplished. Part of my short announcement would be the kudos or the criticisms that the project deserves. When the team is good then I would praise the project and not directly the team members. When the project was delayed I would declare it and ask the project leader to explain the delay or if there is another problem.

You can always reward your employee for a job well done by giving them a promotion or even double promotion, by gifting them expensive items like phones, TV, standing fans, clothes and other necessary items you know they would be needing

For my employees who are hardworking, I commend them at intervals, sometimes as time goes on, I get some pizza before closing for the day with some juice, we all eat the snacks together, at the end of the month, since we are able to beat the target, I will add some money to their salaries.
[automerge]1608792819[/automerge]
For my employees who are hardworking, I commend them at intervals, sometimes as time goes on, I get some pizza before closing for the day with some juice, we all eat the snacks together, at the end of the month, since we are able to beat the target, I will add some money to their salaries.

Hardworking employees should do good deeds that please the boss and make them happy. When an employee works, his job is to give his employer the best job and keep him happy with his job.. If employees make a mistake, the boss should not criticize them for their mistake.

Sincerely, you're right,
Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
Sincerely, you're right, some business organizations doesn't show gratitude and appreciation to their employees because they feel is the job they are being paid for. We can at least appreciate our employees by may be promotion, buying of material things they are really in need of like cars, mobile phones and even houses if they are leaving in a rented apartment

An ideal business owner or employer that really want continuous positive turnover in the organization productivity and thereby seeks to commit its employees to work effectively towards the development of the organization must be vast with the best method to reward the staffs for job well done. However, in order to reward staffs, the business owner should be able to perform the following:
- Increments on salaries for hardworking staffs
- Reserve special things for staffs appraisal
- Uniquely appreciate staffs efforts by speech and acceptance actions
- Presentation of gifts to show appreciations on each task accomplishments
- Give additional money sometimes for extra time service rendered by staffs
- Give out a surprise token or present gifts to them on their birthdays
- Make provisions for give away items during festive period or every end of the year; and
- Make appropriate inclusion of capacity building development for hardworking staffs before promotion,etc.

There are many ways you can reward employees for a job well done. You can say it by thanking them verbally, or you give then a nice end of year gift. You can also take them out for lunch or give them a leave.

There are many ways you can rewards your employees...you can actually reward your employees by giving them sepcial gift or adding to their salaries. And you can dash a car for their been good and the way they handle your business amd it will gear them to work very well

When employees perform well, they are meant to be praised and congratulated. We are very quick to notice faults and slow to notice a job well done, we can congratulate our employees by granting them promotions.

Appreciation is very much necessary for the development of human mind, if i were the owner of a company, I'll surely encourage all the hardworking staf by giving them bonus or increment in their salaries.
Appreciation matters a lot, so must do it

Acknowledgment of the ability and difficult work a worker places into his work is vital to support his eagerness to continue accomplishing his function admirably. Your expressions of gratefulness, little offers of your satisfaction with his work and a pat in the back each opportunity he concocts a splendid thought, a smart paper or exceptional endeavors to improve organization's business and notoriety are among the motivating forces that do some amazing things.

Material prizes are, obviously, similarly if not a higher priority than verbal thankfulness to shield the inspiration of the workers from subsiding over the long run.

A good employee can be rewarded in so many different ways, depending on what the person has done, such individuals can be rewarded with a promotion, increment in Salary and so on

Employees plays important role in any company or industry.if boss doesn't appreciate them,they definitely will not did their job honestly but if head gives them rewards in the form of bonuces andhour increements.

It is very important and imperative to reword a employee that doing well in a organization or company in which to make them motivated. And there many ways to reword your employees such as give them gift, give them Promotion etc.

The use of incentives has proven to be an effective way to reward employees . This rewards help to motivate them and make them feel that their work is really appreciated ,and thus see reasons to keep working hard

You can encourage a faithful employee by giving him incentive. You can also give him promotion so as to make other employees work in his path and see it as a challenge to be dutiful in their work

How hard can it be? We all know how good it feels to be appreciated and that still applies in the workplace. Hershey employs 18,000 people across 24 countries. When they implemented a peer-to-peer recognition system, employee satisfaction improved over 23% within three years. Based on the simple idea of thanking each other for a good job, today they see one of their employees receive recognition every seven minutes. Give your people the platform to thank each other – the results speak for themselves!

FIRST thing I noticed with humans whenever you give compliments, a certain hormones triggers our brain to do more. No matter how little you think the compliments are, try to give them whenever they do something right and wrong. When your employees perform well you should compliment them with nice words. When they do other wise try to compliment them on The part they did well and point out where there should be improvements.

There are a lot of ways to reward your employees but if I was the employer or the manager there are a lot of ways I can reward my employees example of such ways are increasing their salary, buying them rich snacks in the afternoon and so on, but come to think of it these are the things we should do in A business organisation if you really need a lot of support and productivity, sometimes showing a little favour like this can boost productivity and increase work input in an organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds