Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage Employees in Business?

Seeing them as biological brothers and sisters is the greatest approach to deal with them. Treat them as if they were your children. Give them their paychecks when they're due and don't be too hard on them while making judgments.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seeing them as biological brothers and sisters is the greatest approach to deal with them. Treat them as if they were your children. Give them their paychecks when they're due and don't be too hard on them while making judgments.
Yeah I think this is another way to treat them ,when you treat them in the right way ,they would put more dedication in the business they are doing and put more effort to make sure it's sucessful in that range

If you want to be a successful business man or a good manager m you have to first treat your employee like a family, work with them always and listen to their correction, plight and share your opinion with them.

I'm not sure there is a manual to handling people or maybe there is. Either ways as a manager you just have to do your best to ensure that everyone is satisfied and working at optimal capacity.

If you have a lot of people working under you, you cannot manage all of your employees, you need someone to manage your employees and report back to you. Here lies the importance of hiring a manager.
That is why one need to give out responsibilities to competent hands that can handle operations and management aspect of the business,because it would be very difficult to attend to all the issues that may arise from the business.

This is not to brag but I have handled several positions in managing people. Let's start with my business where I had 4 staff that are doing the marketing for our retailing of computer supplies. I also have been operations manager of a software house with 7 programmers under me. Lastly I was general manager of a Japanese software house with 25 project managers, systems analysts and computer programmers. It is obvious that managing people depends on the kind of employees. The marketing staff of my business is too far to be compared with the IT employees.

Our employees are like our families , so they shoukd be treated kindly with passion , but there should also be room for punishment , so that each and every one that made a mistake will be able to correct themselves.

An entrepreneur must have some leadership skills that can help them in the daily operations of the business. For instance by using the leadership skills they can easily manage their employees in the businessess

Our employees are like our families , so they shoukd be treated kindly with passion , but there should also be room for punishment , so that each and every one that made a mistake will be able to correct themselves.
That's just the best of what should be done. They shouldn't be treated as slave. They must be respected irrespective of their position in the business organisation they are

That's the more reason why you need your managers to study or have an idea about human management. This skill is extremely key to ensuring you get the best out of the staff. In the end, humans are an organization's greatest asset.

Since everyone have their own responsibilities , I think that is what they should be concentrating on . You may not really have to stress yourself to manage employees in a business as long as everyone have what to do.

There are thing that you really need that would among other things will help to strenghtened your business,one of them is your employee,you need to be able to treat them right and encourage them on the job by incentives and other additives.

As the owner of the business ,taking good care of your workers should be your first priority because they are the source of your profit ,without them , you cant work alone
As the owner of the business ,taking good care of your workers should be your first priority because they are the source of your profit ,without them , you cant work alone

The best way to manage them is to see them as your blood brothers and sisters. Treat them like your children. Give them their salaries as at when due and don't be too strict in making decisions.
That's true, you can treat them by paying their salary when you supposed to do so, don't be too harsh with your employees in your business, make them your best friends this will make them to take the business very serious.

There are different ways to manage employees at a business depending on there behaviour but it will be very good when you pay them off there salaries at the best time.

There are different ways in which you can manages your business and your employee , your employee are very important part of your business and you need to take good care of them .

Each business is different. And so does the work that goes for the business. And the people hired in such business are also different. And so you have to learn to manage those sort of the employees. Handling people is one of the hardest job out there. And so managing business takes a lot of time.

In such case, how do you handle the employees in business?
You can manage them from the first day that you meet them, on interview you can know the character of every employee and you can give them tasks according to what they can do.

If you want to be a successful business man or a good manager m you have to first treat your employee like a family, work with them always and listen to their correction, plight and share your opinion with them.

Yes, I agree with you. When it comes to establishing any kind of business, it is always a better thing to treat your employees in a much better way. This is something many employers are not able to understand and employees never stay in such kind of companies.

The employee should be treated well in every organisation ,because the workers at the source of the business progress , they work hard for the success of the organisation.
Yes, I agree with you. When it comes to establishing any kind of business, it is always a better thing to treat your employees in a much better way. This is something many employers are not able to understand and employees never stay in such kind of companies.

It depends on their boss, if he is harsh a lot of employees will not like him, you have to be nice to your employees especially if they are hard working, but being harsh is not a good idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds