Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage Employees in Business?

As you have said, it is a very difficult job to manage employees so I will advice that you select managers and then recriminate the work and evaluate it occasionally

Advertisement Placeholder
Once you have a good experience about the job,managing employees that works with you should not be a difficult thing to do. You can even employ a professional to help in the management of your employees.

I think one of the best ways to manage your employees is to actually know them. In a business or even in an organization, there might be different offices which. carries different functions. To be able to know which employee fits into a particular function, one would have to understand who they are working with, their strengths and weaknesses.

Managing employee is one of the hardest thing to do when it comes to business. You really need to be decisive and you need to take things with patience as well as deal with caution

Each business is different. And so does the work that goes for the business. And the people hired in such business are also different. And so you have to learn to manage those sort of the employees. Handling people is one of the hardest job out there. And so managing business takes a lot of time.

In such case, how do you handle the employees in business?
If I am an employer, I will really manage my employees very well. I would first get to know them personally. I would like to know about their school and work backgrounds. I will study carefully their attitude and behavior.

Employees of a business needs to be managed with respect and love not by always making them feel like they are not putting in their best all the time in their duty. Most bosses at work don't even smile with their staffs because of their pride and ego.

As far as I am concerned, the best management style would be a manager that is so free with his employees and carries them along with company's policy. This kind of relationship between the employer and the employee will generate a relaxed environment that will lead to more productivity in the company.
The best way to manage employee in businesses through human relations Management with these you can be able to know the needs of your employees and solve them in order for them to give good output to the organisation.

It’s quite simple ! You just try as much as possible to understand and relate to your workers treat everyone equally and be friendly so they can help your firm grow

The best way to manage employee in businesses through human relations Management with these you can be able to know the needs of your employees and solve them in order for them to give good output to the organisation.
I completely agree with you that the best way to also manage most employees at you work is by having human relations management in the organisation that is in charge of managing the employees of the organisation and their welfare. Beyond that an organisation can also go the long way of making the workplace environment to be very conducive for the employees.

The best way to manage employee is to pay them well for the service they render and provide suitable working environment for them. By so doing they will render their service properly.
Yeah of course what you said is true because nobody will continue to work for as long as you are not paying him for the services he or she rendered to and you, and also don't care about he or her welfare as well, because when you do this two things they will fell happy and appreciated.

You have to deal with employees differently. Different employees with different characters. because we do not behave the same way , the employer have study everyone and see how he could relate to the employees individually

It’s quite simple ! You just try as much as possible to understand and relate to your workers treat everyone equally and be friendly so they can help your firm grow
I agree with you, once you understand the needs of your employees it will be very easy for you to manage them regardless of their individual character and differences.

To properly manage your employees in your business, you make sure every employee has their assigned duties clearly spelt out for them to avoid clashes and quarrels that are very avoidable

I think the best thing you can do is to get closer to your staffs. This will help you understand them better and improve working conditions.

One of the best attributes of the business owner or manager is the ability to manage the employees well. Being disciplined is one method of achieving that.

Once you have a good experience about the job,managing employees that works with you should not be a difficult thing to do. You can even employ a professional to help in the management of your employees.
For a business owner who has no experience and no knowledge in managing people hiring a manager is the best option. You can also learn as the business goes on. The manager can be your mentor.

employee management can make or break the success of your organization. Happy, hardworking employees will catapult you to success, while disgruntled, lazy ones will bring you down from the inside, also navigating the social and performance aspects of managing your employees can be a daunting task, particularly when you have several different generations of employees who have different goods motivation and views on work.

For a business owner who has no experience and no knowledge in managing people hiring a manager is the best option. You can also learn as the business goes on. The manager can be your mentor.
Starting a business that you do not have the knowledge and experience will be a disaster for you as whoever that you employ to help run or manage it, will keep cheating you and you will still thank him for it, since you have no other options.

Employees by default in an organised company have their rules and regulations, so what to be done next is understanding their behaviour to caution where necessary and apply extra discipline.

The best way to manage an employee is to fit in yourself into their shoes,then try to see how you would have performed in their conditions,try to be friendly as well with your employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds