Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage Employees in Business?

It depends on their boss, if he is harsh a lot of employees will not like him, you have to be nice to your employees especially if they are hard working, but being harsh is not a good idea.

Managing employees do not necessarily mean being harsh to them. Employee management requires treating employees in the right manner and making it possible to create a healthy environment as well as making employees obey you as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managing employees do not necessarily mean being harsh to them. Employee management requires treating employees in the right manner and making it possible to create a healthy environment as well as making employees obey you as well.
You have said it all, the reason why I made mentioned of harshness is because that's what most boss of our generation do, no matter how hard you tried you cannot be appreciated.

You have said it all, the reason why I made mentioned of harshness is because that's what most boss of our generation do, no matter how hard you tried you cannot be appreciated.

I think that since there are so many people (bosses) who are quite harsh with their employees, they (employees) would always like to be their own boss in many situations.

I think that since there are so many people (bosses) who are quite harsh with their employees, they (employees) would always like to be their own boss in many situations.
You are right, that's why I don't really like the idea of working under someone, if I have a good skills set that will fetch me money I think I'll like to be my own boss.

It won't be very difficult if the company already have it's laid down rules and regulations about how the business should be operating and the objective of such business organization. Besides, this is what you learn as you climb up to becoming a manager.

You are right, that's why I don't really like the idea of working under someone, if I have a good skills set that will fetch me money I think I'll like to be my own boss.

There are majority of the people who always want to be their own boss but they do not get the opportunity to become one as there might be a scarcity of such kind of opportunities in the country where they live,.

Having a cordial relationship with your employees makes the workplace more enjoyable for them. It's however important to know when to draw the line and how to do it. Most employers have trouble because they correct their staff harshly.

You should manage your employees by providing them their needs as postulated by that theory. When their welfare is good then managing them is easier.
This kind of relationship between the employer and the employee will generate a relaxed environment that will lead to more productivity in the company.

You cannot run your firm entirely on your own, especially as it grows.
Hire a people manager to handle all matters pertaining to your employees' demands and well-being.

There are majority of the people who always want to be their own boss but they do not get the opportunity to become one as there might be a scarcity of such kind of opportunities in the country where they live,.
You are right by what you have said, but I believe if you seriously want to get something you need to try anything possible to get it, you have to get up, shake yourself see the opportunity and size it take it by force.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds