Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage Employees in Business?

If it is correct here they call it "refranes" which is very popular in my country. The truth is that it is necessary to somehow learn how to properly manage the staff. Since the lack of administrative knowledge and without the correct basis for it, leads to business disorganization.
This is another area we do not always pay attention to, the percentage of new business folding up because of internal disorganization is increasing by it's numbers but this is one of the statistics people do not take seriously.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is another area we do not always pay attention to, the percentage of new business folding up because of internal disorganization is increasing by it's numbers but this is one of the statistics people do not take seriously.
It is totally true, a great majority of people ignore its importance, and it is one of the reasons for bankruptcy faced by businessmen. A bad organization and lack of a good administrative manager is very detrimental because the employed personnel is one of the columns that support a business.

Managing of employees is one of the difficult things to do as human being are not easy to manage. The best way to manage staff is to a sound human resources department that will manage all the staff in the organization.

Do make sure to have a group of responsible HRs who understand the essence of professionalism within any workplace, the employees should be made to understand their responsibilities which has to be well done, do make sure to cater for their welfare responsibly, organize workshops that would enable them improve their talents etc

It is totally true, a great majority of people ignore its importance, and it is one of the reasons for bankruptcy faced by businessmen. A bad organization and lack of a good administrative manager is very detrimental because the employed personnel is one of the columns that support a business.
It would have been really good if we could learn from this so that we can avoid unnecessary mistake especially when planing to start an organization, we can try to input the planning of organization and going concern before full implementation of start ups.

It would have been really good if we could learn from this so that we can avoid unnecessary mistake especially when planing to start an organization, we can try to input the planning of organization and going concern before full implementation of start ups.
Yes it is very good, I was working for a while in a bank but to enter I spent some time with a mandatory training where they gave me an excellent business induction. It caught my attention so much that after joining the company I took other related courses. And it has helped me a lot in my current job.

Yes it is very good, I was working for a while in a bank but to enter I spent some time with a mandatory training where they gave me an excellent business induction. It caught my attention so much that after joining the company I took other related courses. And it has helped me a lot in my current job.
Wow, you really are a lady of all trades, you mean you have worked in the finance sector? I wish to work in the finance sector, maybe some time soon so that I can put some of my experience to use in the sector.

Wow, you really are a lady of all trades, you mean you have worked in the finance sector? I wish to work in the finance sector, maybe some time soon so that I can put some of my experience to use in the sector.
Yes, @Eodine I had the opportunity to work in banks and it is one of the best work experiences I have ever had. I hope you have the same opportunity I had and enjoy it in each of their departments. In financial institutions you learn a lot the truth, they are experiences that leave you satisfied.

You need to be very careful about hiring. If you hire a wrong guy, you may have to fire him shortly. If you managed to pick the right candidate for your company, you will benefit a lot from that empolyee.

Yes, @Eodine I had the opportunity to work in banks and it is one of the best work experiences I have ever had. I hope you have the same opportunity I had and enjoy it in each of their departments. In financial institutions you learn a lot the truth, they are experiences that leave you satisfied.
Financial institutions are cool places to work, but in banks here most of their employees complain of being restricted to a particular mode of dressing and not having time freedom to face other things they would like, did you have similar challenges?

Financial institutions are cool places to work, but in banks here most of their employees complain of being restricted to a particular mode of dressing and not having time freedom to face other things they would like, did you have similar challenges?
i totally agree with you that in bank most of their employees complain of being restricted to a particular mode of dressing and not having the time freedom to face other things they would like. they have a lot stress to continue their jobs in bank as they need to complete target too.

No, at no time, with respect to clothing, from Monday to Thursday there were uniforms, which they still use, and on Fridays you can go as you feel best. And regarding the schedule and free time here is very flexible, the schedule is from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm with an hour in between for lunch.

i totally agree with you that in bank most of their employees complain of being restricted to a particular mode of dressing and not having the time freedom to face other things they would like. they have a lot stress to continue their jobs in bank as they need to complete target too.
Im guessing we're in the same country as you seem to project my view point. Banking job in this part of the world is dreaded because the workers are restricted to a lot of things and the renumeration does not always cut out for it.

Each business is different. And so does the work that goes for the business. And the people hired in such business are also different. And so you have to learn to manage those sort of the employees. Handling people is one of the hardest job out there. And so managing business takes a lot of time.

In such case, how do you handle the employees in business?
When doing business or when you are controlling employee in a company, people are the most difficult to lead and control, you have to know how to manage your employee, that means you need to have a managerial skills in handling people, all you need to have is a good interpersonal relationship with your workers in order to move the business forward.

When doing business or when you are controlling employee in a company, people are the most difficult to lead and control, you have to know how to manage your employee, that means you need to have a managerial skills in handling people, all you need to have is a good interpersonal relationship with your workers in order to move the business forward.
Although most people find it hard managing or controlling the employee ,most times or might be because if the kind of behavior the employee have ,this makes them to have a different manigeria approach

Big businesses have Human Resource Department just to manage the employees in the organization. This department not only looks after the existing employees but also is responsible for hiring new staff.

Employees most of them comes with different attitude and bevaviors.But you as the employer have to give them your rules and work ethics they are to abide with.And when they follow it through and the job progresses you reward them for their effort and when they default,then purnishment follows.

it has not been an easy task for most of the managers to tackle this particular issue but I believe motivation of your staff will go a long way to encourage them.

I don't think there should be a special way of treating your employees just make them your friend and be their boss at the same time. You are the one paying them so never feel threatened by them.

Some businesses and firm usually employ a human resource manager to help in handling the employees. The human resource manager answers to the general manager

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds