Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage Employees in Business?

Handling employees as a manager is not an easy task but must be fulfilled in other to achieve success in the business. Apart from the rules and regulations that governs the particular business,the manager should always supervise the employees work rate, to know their current status whether positive or negative.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to manage employees is to ensure that they are happy with the work they are doing and also provide a conducive environment for everyone of them and pay them as at when due and do not pay them late

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I learnt about this from a course I took some months ago, according to what was shared, the types of communication written in the books are not feasible for organization that wishes to carry out effective production.
Yes indeed, the description you made applies effectively to my off-line employment. That is why I was surprised that you had described it in your publication, and now you tell me that it was in a course that you found out about it. I am glad that such an action is applied in other countries.

Ina bid to manage workers well, we try all we can to see that we don't lose the hard-working and devoted employees. The major ways of doing these is to make them happy and pleased at all times. They receive their payment as at when due, promotion should be given within the stipulated period and the giving of incentives. These are ways we can manage business employees.

Yes indeed, the description you made applies effectively to my off-line employment. That is why I was surprised that you had described it in your publication, and now you tell me that it was in a course that you found out about it. I am glad that such an action is applied in other countries.
That is to show that education is power, most of the things we learn from different authors are globally accepted too and we don't even know it. I'm sure that if findings are made, we would see more principles working in other parts of the countries as well.

That is to show that education is power, most of the things we learn from different authors are globally accepted too and we don't even know it. I'm sure that if findings are made, we would see more principles working in other parts of the countries as well.
If this is correct, education is power. Many people think that by having how to generate profits in some way, they no longer need to study, they do not know the value of teaching and learning, through this you can go beyond, applying different learning to improve any business or employment.

If this is correct, education is power. Many people think that by having how to generate profits in some way, they no longer need to study, they do not know the value of teaching and learning, through this you can go beyond, applying different learning to improve any business or employment.
That's what the society is becoming, we're fast neglecting the importance of education not knowing that it's not only in the four walls of school can we be educated but from other means too, let's just hope this changes.

This is an excellent description by @Eodine , taking into account the compensation plan with its periodic evaluations. And certainly the closer you are to the employee the manager will have a better way to control their work actions in a positive way for the company.
You're right, @Eodine spoke admirably well. The closer we are with our employees helps us to know them more and control their actions in a positive way and move the company forward. The conversation between the manager and the employees should be set private and it shouldn't be disclosed outside to third parties to take side on.

You're right, @Eodine spoke admirably well. The closer we are with our employees helps us to know them more and control their actions in a positive way and move the company forward. The conversation between the manager and the employees should be set private and it shouldn't be disclosed outside to third parties to take side on.
This strategy can be used in different areas not just the office space. One should learn where best to fit in and what communication method is best for each circumstances, as this would really help improve communication.

That's what the society is becoming, we're fast neglecting the importance of education not knowing that it's not only in the four walls of school can we be educated but from other means too, let's just hope this changes.
Yes that's right, many people don't care about education and have put it on the back burner, they have no idea how important it is to study at other levels and learn new techniques, which you get from different teachers or tutors. As you describe in your thread "Let's hope this changes".
This is a great detail, "The conversation between the manager and the employees should be private and should not be revealed to third parties to take sides." and you are absolutely right, this leads to big problems among the staff when the conversation is made public.

Yes that's right, many people don't care about education and have put it on the back burner, they have no idea how important it is to study at other levels and learn new techniques, which you get from different teachers or tutors. As you describe in your thread "Let's hope this changes".

This is a great detail, "The conversation between the manager and the employees should be private and should not be revealed to third parties to take sides." and you are absolutely right, this leads to big problems among the staff when the conversation is made public.
But i think that life itself has a way of teaching and education that we neglect in schools or from tutors or in the four walls of academic centres life itself taeches us from experience and we learn the hard way.

Each business is different. And so does the work that goes for the business. And the people hired in such business are also different. And so you have to learn to manage those sort of the employees. Handling people is one of the hardest job out there. And so managing business takes a lot of time.

In such case, how do you handle the employees in business?
Apart from difference in business, even if a business have the same product and services the employees can never be the same.. Each individual comes from different background. So it requires a leadership skills to handle people because its not easy to handle human being

This strategy can be used in different areas not just the office space. One should learn where best to fit in and what communication method is best for each circumstances, as this would really help improve communication.
I understand that the strategy shouldn't be adopted in the office space. But rather be spread in other business of ours. Effective communication with those who work for us will enable us to understand them more, and guide them well, to keep the business afloat.

But i think that life itself has a way of teaching and education that we neglect in schools or from tutors or in the four walls of academic centres life itself taeches us from experience and we learn the hard way.
Life teaches us by hook or by crook. Many people stick to the teaching it gives us, but many others make the same mistake repeatedly without learning. This teaching and the one we receive in the four walls are elementary to properly manage employees in companies.

Life teaches us by hook or by crook. Many people stick to the teaching it gives us, but many others make the same mistake repeatedly without learning. This teaching and the one we receive in the four walls are elementary to properly manage employees in companies.
"By hook or by crook" hmmm, that word caught my attention, sounds like a word my mom would say, lol. It's just alarming the little things that we do not take cognisant of and even when life still tries to teach us we ignore ignorantly.

Employee management is how you can help transform underperforming employees into exceptional ones, and you can also help prevent top employees from underperforming. Employee management

"By hook or by crook" hmmm, that word caught my attention, sounds like a word my mom would say, lol. It's just alarming the little things that we do not take cognisant of and even when life still tries to teach us we ignore ignorantly.
Yes, my mother always told me, "you learn the hard way or the easy way" And so it is, many times we ignore the teachings and we make the same mistakes again and that's when sometimes we take it as a learning experience, we stumble once and twice to learn.

People are very difficult to manage, to manage your employer's involve the knowledge of human resources management which every manage or onwer of a business must have
[automerge]1617541802[/automerge]
People are very difficult to manage, to manage your employer's involve the knowledge of human resources management which every manage or onwer of a business must have in order to manage and coordinate it staff properly.

Yes, my mother always told me, "you learn the hard way or the easy way" And so it is, many times we ignore the teachings and we make the same mistakes again and that's when sometimes we take it as a learning experience, we stumble once and twice to learn.
Something common about our mothers then, lol. I remember my mom always said things in parables and left me to understand what she was trying to say. This is one of those things she used to say.

Something common about our mothers then, lol. I remember my mom always said things in parables and left me to understand what she was trying to say. This is one of those things she used to say.
If it is correct here they call it "refranes" which is very popular in my country. The truth is that it is necessary to somehow learn how to properly manage the staff. Since the lack of administrative knowledge and without the correct basis for it, leads to business disorganization.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds