Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with rude customers?

Hmm this is very tricky, because customer is supposed to be King, two options I'll say you ignore them since you're just starting up and concentrate on serving them or you can put a notice with your policies that states your business does not appreciate rude customers.
Haha. I pray you don't encounter such customers, because I have met a couple of them and it didn't end well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Haha. I pray you don't encounter such customers, because I have met a couple of them and it didn

Haha. I pray you don't encounter such customers, because I have met a couple of them and it didn't end well.
I have had encounters with rude customers several times but I try to remain calm all through and this usually disarms the customer and at the end of the day the issue will be resolved. Because they are looking for a way to provoke you and if you fall for them you'll be at the losing end.

You need to be stay in calm or in serenity when that scenario happened. Because there is nothing we can do that to stay calm and kind to them because their rudeness comes from different reasons maybe they have problems that day and you are the one that he/she expressed his/her hatred and bitterness.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
You should be very polite and careful about this. It is the character that rings customers to the shop. If a person is very disturbing you can show him the way to door. Do this only when you can not bear with him anymore.

How to deal with Rude Customers is really simple, just prove to them that you are a responsible Business Man by been cool with them each time they come to you.
You have to tolerate all they do then when they see that you refuse to talk back at them or get angry at them, they will definitely calm down

Will try as much as possible to be respectful to them and calm them down
but if they are persistence will show them the door
You’d probably love to refuse rude customers with a simple turn of your thumb, like a Roman emperor. But Marcus Aurelius, one of the great advocates of the philosophical school of Stoicism, shows us that there are more reasonable ways to handle them.

Here are some proven, partly-ancient strategies to deal with rude customers and protect yourself from harm.

Rude customers can be a great nuisance when it comes to business. However you musnt treat them the way they treated you. Go along with them and play along. Give them placatory remarks and try to calm them down. After that talk to them privately so as to avoid creating a scene when you sense that they are about to go overboard so as to avoid scaring other customers away...
Talk to them and ask them what the matter is, if it is your fault, plead with them to forgive you and give you another chance. If they are just being overreactive, take the blame and placate them.

The number one rule of customer service is to never lose your temper with a customer, no matter how rude the person is being. Losing your temper with the customer will only escalate the situation, and could quickly result in your termination.Take a deep breath, drawing air in and out from your diaphragm instead of your chest. Deep breaths taken from the stomach help relax the body, even during stressful situations.Imagine something relaxing. It can be a place you've been or an entirely imaginary situation, but visualizing someplace or something that helps you relax can calm your racing thoughts and help you remain calm.

As long I can hold my temper just to have a better business with our customers even if they act like that, I will, I must. Because first, I dont want to be kicked out on my job, specially today, life is hard. If i cant handle the situation by myself, its time for me to call on my superior in order for him to talk that rudd customer. Life is short to get stresses by that kind of person, just chill, everything will be fine 😊

There are lots of competitors out there trying to get your customers. Look beyond their rudeness and move on with your business. You’re still going to collect your money from there either they insult you or not. You’re the one wining not them. The more patient you are with them, the more they would see their true behaviours for what it really is and probably change.

Deal with them by keeping yourself calm and still talk to them politely, if they're being too much to handle them you can also politely tell them to leave. it's hard deal with those kind of costumers but we need to be more professional and compose ourselves.

Deal with customer politely even they show thier rude behaviour becuse customers are very important for any business man. If they also rude then thier business in loss because no customer come thier stock/shop that's why we deal politely and be patince and ignore their behaviour.

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
Well, we don't have any boss in business, so customers are our bosses. Now my question is how we deal to our bosses? You will definitely say politely. So I would say deal them Politely, and show them respect and love. You can melt a stone hearted person by doing so. Try to improve your communication also to deal them in a good way without making them rude.

rude customers sadly it is part of the work they just come and destroy your day. I can advice just treat them professionally because it is part of your work. rude customers always make you feel your wrong because your just a workers and if you treat them as they treat you the tension will just get bigger so i advice to treat them professionally.

I think sales man making the customer how to deal with how to talk to the customer customer is satisfactory and good think about it so you make customer deal with good but if rude customer face is difficult to the sales man .he not the thing is sales in customer prize so customer becomes anger and rude taking with the sales man

Deal with patient and speak patiently accordance that they're your customer, but never go down on yourself they must not humiliate any person especially you and your employee we can say that customer is always right maybe i think if its on the business right not human right.

There's a common saying which says that customer is always right. Yes, there are rude customers out there but you don't have to give up on them because you need their money. One of the best approach to this is keeping mute whenever the customer displays rudeness.

Rude customers are unavoidable. It’s only a matter of time until you deal with one. So the next time you have a customer that’s being rude, just remember: You can’t control how they behave, but you can control how you react! React calmly, and don’t yield to the temptation to treat them the same way. If you do, it will only speak to the quality of your company—and you as a person!

If a customer doesn't treat you well, treat him well so that he will be impressed with you and you will take good care of him and respect him so that he can respect you.First You understand him well then agrees with him and he will treat you well.

The first thing to do is to remain calm and not respond in kind. If you're faced with an unexpected verbal attack, a natural defense mechanism is to bite back. So avoid fighting fire with fire. And be tactful or you risk inflaming the situation further. Something as simple as taking some deep breaths will give you a vital few seconds to gather your thoughts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds