Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with rude customers?

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
Even some professional customer relations and care find it hard to deal with rude customers. True and figure out what the customer complain is, and try to explain to the customer your willingness to get it solved as soonest. Lastly, be very polite explaining to aggrieved customer if the customer won't listen to you explain the situation to head of the department.

Advertisement Placeholder
Truth is that some people are out there to frustrate a person's business once they see that things are working out well for that person, but the only solution is to be the cool headed one in the argument, it takes a lot of patience, but being silent when a rude customer is ranting makes him/her look foolish and rethink their position.

Fisrt of all i will talk with good and polite behaviour with my staff member and customers. I will talk to the rudely customers also in a polite way and if they will continuously misbehave i will say to get out.

Your characters in every aspect of life not only in business will define you and how you progress in life dealing with a ride costumers should not be a great threat to your business,you can talk to them in an orderly manner and calm them down

Two wrongs do not actually make a right. I think it's all about getting creative. What I did was coming up with an acquisition strategy that helps promotes a customer friendly relation which will in turn be a win-win scenario for everyone involved(both the customer and me). Because you need them to thrive(you need their money)

I won’t advise you to deal with a customer better still tolerate them because that is also part of business, the best way is just to allow them rant and apologize in as much as you remember the major aim why you establish the business

Stay Calm, Don't React. The principal is to stay cool and not react in kind. Try not to Take It Personally. Odds are, your client is furious about a terrible item or administration, and you're simply the sad objective for their dissatisfaction. Tune in and, If Appropriate, Apologize

I recently started a restaurant business and it's been on for two months now. One of my major challenges is how some customers talk to me, some customers talk to me very rudely and in an impolite manner.
First of all you need to be polite and deal them with tolerance. Tolerance is the best attitude to deal with customers

1. Stay Calm, Don't React. The first thing to do is to remain calm and not respond in kind.
  2. Don't Take It Personally. Chances are, your customer is angry about a bad product or service, and you're just the unfortunate target for their frustration.
  3. Listen and, If Appropriate, Apologize.

This is a very tricky question, as most will say that the customer is always right. But dealing with rude customers is very important, to help them understand. Some people will never see the wrong they do unless you show them the hard way.

A good strategy could be, enduring their bad temper, until they are gone. You can just try to ignore them and answer them like everyone else. Just don't pick a fight with them, find a way to smile and get through the transaction with them.
[automerge]1610726462[/automerge]
One working strategy could be, answering them the way they deserve. In as much as you want to keep a customer, you should not be insulted, all because you don't want to lose them. Just ensure that you are not wrong, and then do what you have to, and you will be fine.

Handling a rude customer is a very dicey situation, in as much as you deserve to be spoken to with respect, you have to understand that you need this customer for business sake, so all have to do is to speak jokingly and calmly about the issue.

Rude customers will never stop being rude. As long as they bring money to the table. How far can their rudeness go.some customers have it as their personality. It is very hard to change a customers with a rude attitude. They will learn when the time comes

Its a man's duty to provide everything the customer desires but in this case you should definitely ask him to treat him as a human. It is not a good way of talking to someone. It will really influence their minds. People dont say these things in return so they keep doing it.

I treat them with patience.
Beer lose your temper because that would just make things worse. All you care about is his money, forget about the way he talks that does not matter at all.

How to deal with rude customers in 14 different ways
Give them refreshments.
Deal with them honestly.
You have the right to refuse service.
Win them over with kindness.
Listen carefully.
Put the guidelines on paper.
Be empathetic and understandable.
Read between the lines

To deal with rude customers, you have to focus on making things right. If they are in the right, there is an issue that you can and should fix. Display sincere empathy, apologise for any wrongdoing and fix the issue as quickly and thoroughly as possible.

Rude customers have to be tolerated, these are people you can do without in a business set up. Always try to be calm with them, don't ever exchange words with them. Remember your main purpose of setting up the business. If you treat your bad customers rudely, they might end up being an advertisement medium.

Hmm this is very tricky, because customer is supposed to be King, two options I'll say you ignore them since you're just starting up and concentrate on serving them or you can put a notice with your policies that states your business does not appreciate rude customers.

There is no way you can deal with that sort of people other than for you to organize and make your restaurant as sophisticated as possible and try to offer the best quality services as you can,if you do what I've just mention you wil find out that those people that I've been saying and abusing you with all sorts of bad words may not have an opportunity to do that again because they did that because they know your business is still small, upgrade your business to the next level

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds