Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with negative feedback?

A company shouldn't be always expecting a positive feedback from customers. Feedback from customers is what tells the company if they should continue with the same pattern of production or they should modify the product.
When a company gets negative feedback, it gives the company the opportunity to fins out what they are doing that isn't right and try to adjust in order to keep it's customers

Advertisement Placeholder
Nobody likes criticism but the ability to incorporate it in your work can make you stand out.

Interviewers try to evaluate if you can take criticism positively and work on your design again and again until the stake-holders are satisfied .. how can u achieve that ?
Negative reviews of your business can be painful, both emotionally and financially. You just have to take it and try and improve if its something that needs to be improved or change a behaviour. This should be done to keep customers

Yes brother negative feedback provokes the giant In you. You feel you can do better than that. It keeps you in check and its for a purpose. Because it won't be funny and reputation can be destroyed when bigger project comes and u flop. So its better to flop so one can do a better job next time

You will not grow as a business without negative feedback from your users. So instead of getting angry , you should rather use it as a point of strengthening your business, don't ignore negative feedbacks from users, but rather build on them and make necessary adjustments.

As a business owner, I will prefer negative comment to positive comment. Negative comments will point out your error and you will work towards it. This will make your business to stand out and improve.

Address the customer by name. Apologize to the customer. Sympathize with customer's problem. State you're solving the problem. Offer a gift. Ask the customer to change the review.

Negative feedbacks most times are honest feedbacks that brings about making the business owners to improve on their products and services. It is like a time bomb that pushes a business to it foremost level. Without negative feedback, there won't be any need for improvement. How now to handle it depends on the company's values and heritage. And it ultimately requires maturity.

As hard as it may seem, negative feedbacks will show you the areas you are not doing well in your business. Nothing is perfect. All your feedbacks must not be positive. Sometimes a negative feedback may not be because of your product, maybe the customer had an issue with the delivery company or something.

Nobody likes to deal with negative feedbacks.i dont too but what I do in this situation is to apologise first, promise to rectify whatever the problem maybe, then solve it finally not ever letting it happen again.
Both positive and negative feedback are necessary to improve.

Nobody can share the same opinion with you, and you don't expect everybody to always have the same thoughts, and ideas with you. If you know this then nothing can stop you,and nothing can weigh you down. You just have to believe in your abilities and your capacity.
Where there is positivity always and negative feedback of our efforts but this will not make a storm in any way if we are passionate in our effort and business especially we should ignore criticism or even we should consider that it as a ladder through which we step forward towards more improvement waise to prove our hard work and our perfect outcome

Nobody likes criticism but the ability to incorporate it in your work can make you stand out.

Interviewers try to evaluate if you can take criticism positively and work on your design again and again until the stake-holders are satisfied .. how can u achieve that ?
As a business man that wants to be successful with his business, you should always welcome negative feedbacks and be happy for receiving the feedback.
If you don't receive negative feedback then the business is not ready to grow. Even google been one of the best and most satisfied by customer company. They still have some negative things that people don't like about them. But because they welcome negative feedbacks. They ate able to work on it them and made amendment.

Negative feedback assist you or helps you discovering the cause of an issue every organization that wants to grow must open room for regularly feedback from her consumers from this feedback you get both positive and negative ones from the business that needs to be worked on.it gives you an opportunity to improve on some areas of your business

negative feed backs are just like gust of wind, they come and go, they should not bother you much. However, you can use negative feedback in the best interest by learning and making yourself better.

It is not easy dealing with negative feedback especially one that has cricitism attached to it. But I try to be positive and use I to try to make my business even better in that direction

When I was novice, negative thoughts worried me. It made me sad and frustrated, but these days I do not give a damn on negative thoughts. I only care about my work.

Criticism is an integral of a business. It will prepare you for the better and will allow your business grow. Critics will help you know where the problems are and will help you tackle it

No one likes that at all. But if you're a site owner, you shouldn't too embroiled when visitors gives you negative feedback, you can delete it and move on if its not in compliance to your website standard.

Not everybody give criticism because they want you to feel bad. Some time, you need to take these criticism and turn it to your advantage by making the relevant changes where necessary for your own good

I think it all balls down to mindset shift. If you can tell yourself that Criticism will only help you get better, then you are on your way to improvement.

Its very easy to deal negative feedbacks. I can just simply ignore any of them. I can also make it to become a constructive criticism where I can improve myself by listening to their negative feedback. I like companies that have suggestion boxes. They can write their complaints and praises as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds