Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with negative feedback?

Yes , it is a good question

Negative feedback is main part of any business that you have started. So you should prepare for it firstly and keep your mind relaxed. You should not take any tenshen while you should try to keep best and learn from your mistakes as well as you should keep your behavior best with customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nobody likes criticism but the ability to incorporate it in your work can make you stand out.

Interviewers try to evaluate if you can take criticism positively and work on your design again and again until the stake-holders are satisfied .. how can u achieve that ?
Just ignore negative feedback but wait negative feedback can better provide you more motivation to even work harder and harder and to do best next time. So yes take negative feedback as a step to move ahead with more benefits and hard work this time.

Negative feedback is a positive weapon. It is working on your weaknesses to be a better person. Negativity if worked upon is powerful enough be a positive weapon for you. A negative person is different from negativity. A negative person is one who does not seek to improve himself while negativity is just an act of doing your best to be a better person.

Anyone who wants to go into any field of Life especially in the area of production, should learn how to deal with negative feedback. Negative feedback helps people to know where they are not getting it right. Personally, I have not been in a scenario where I am left alone to deal with negative feedback.

As harsh as criticism and negative feedbacks might get, it is needed in order to improve a business and satisfy customers. Once there are negative feedbacks, you have to understand why you get them and take necessary actions.

Do not take it too deep , it will hurt you in this sense. Just take it in postive way and try to overcome your said mistakes by Feedback. If i would there i will learn fron them and make sure never happen next. There are always Critics around but don't let it into your brain.
[automerge]1611937075[/automerge]
Do not take it too deep , it will hurt you in this sense. Just take it in postive way and try to overcome your said mistakes by Feedback. If i would there i will learn fron them and make sure never happen next. There are always Critics around but don't let it into your brain.

Negative feedbacks can be sometimes frustrating but nevertheless, this is what one should be expecting at times. It can be lead to one demoralization or lost of enthusiast. But constructive feedback should be the reply.

Nobody likes criticism but the ability to incorporate it in your work can make you stand out.

Interviewers try to evaluate if you can take criticism positively and work on your design again and again until the stake-holders are satisfied .. how can u achieve that ?
Criticism and negative feedback is very important whereby as a designer you should take it positively and it will help you grow.
As a designer you should take those criticism and negative feedback positively and work to improve on it.

Negative feedbacks are good for everyone when they come but it is good when you take it well. Negative feedbacks are good and they can help you grow in strength and develop yourself if you want to. We should all learn to accept criticism as they come and learn to accept from our mistakes.

Tips for Handling Negative Feedback
  1. Ask clarifying questions. ...
  2. Know that negative feedback isn't a personal attack. ...
  3. Ask for feedback often. ...
  4. Take time to process your emotions. ...
  5. View the feedback from your critic's point of view. ...
  6. Determine whether the feedback is constructive or destructive.

Ask clarifying questions. ...
Know that negative feedback isn't a personal attack. ...
Ask for feedback often. ...
Take time to process your emotions. ...
View the feedback from your critic's point of view. ...
Determine whether the feedback is constructive or destructive.

In this world both people positive and negative are available. In every moment of life there is some one who talk negative. Its upon us to be feel this or not. if you ignore all negative thoughts its your actual success..

As much as people don't like criticism, we must however know that it's an important part in anything you go into. Everyone can't like what you're doing and !ost times it's best to learn from those criticism and be Better in everything you do

Negative and positive feedbacks are part of life if we say something we start any business or even we choose or apply a function on us in these all things we get positive or negative feedback as usual positive feedback like everyone but we have to bear nagetuve feedback also with patience and use it to develop better perfumance

I always see negative feedbacks as a room for improvement, having a negative feedback is such a normal thing on whatever we do . I know it is very hard to please everyone since they all have their different interest. Soo what I am doing is I'm taking note all of their feedback whether its positive or negative, because I know they helped me with that.

Negative feedback can be annoying sometimes. In business customers are always right as they use to say. Having friendly customer relationship do have a long way to go in making a business stick to his customer or clients. Sometimes do on a purpose to create false conversation but as a good CSR agency or other post that might need to giving feedback you accept every blame try to be friendly and create pacification.

Dealing with negative feedback shouldn't be hard, it is a way of improving yourself because they are trying to correct your mistakes, some feedbacks can be terrible though. You should not however respond back in the same vein.

There are different faces of negative feedbacks, some of there are for your correction and some that don't like you weather you're right or wrong, i deal very positively with both, i appreciate the one who is trying to correct me and other i simply ignore.
Negative feedbacks are very important for the improvement of not only an individual but also the services he offered. So negative feedbacj should not be taken on heart rather it should be ladder through which you should climb to more improved and accepted destination around the world by offering more required and acceptable services on the side.

Nobody can share the same opinion with you, and you don't expect everybody to always have the same thoughts, and ideas with you. If you know this then nothing can stop you,and nothing can weigh you down. You just have to believe in your abilities and your capacity.

Ask clarifying questions. ...
Know that negative feedback isn't a personal attack. ...
Ask for feedback often. ...
Take time to process your emotions. ...
View the feedback from your critic's point of view. ...
Determine whether the feedback is constructive or destructive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds