Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with negative feedback?

Braga13

Loyal member
Credits
Nobody likes criticism but the ability to incorporate it in your work can make you stand out.

Interviewers try to evaluate if you can take criticism positively and work on your design again and again until the stake-holders are satisfied .. how can u achieve that ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Negativity
A weapon for check balancing in business or daily lifestyle. I called it a weapon as it has almost the same effect with ink pen. You understand.

I don't accept all criticism, most especially the ones that are not well constructed to enabling a review on work or business strategy.

In my little business I have tried, negative comments comes anytime and I try as much as possible to turn it a humorous one just for a cool environment. And if they are so bad criticism, I tried as much as possible to assure the customer of fixing it, even when it has little possibility.

My take?

negative reviews are part of your life. you can never please everyone, in whatever field you work. you just have to be motivated by that, learn from the criticism :)

Negative feedback are necessary, you just have to build on it and work even harder till you attain perfection.

Getting good and negative feedback is part of life, being a human we get excited when someone comments us good, excellent, and keep it up. We forget about negative temper, which actually helps us to build our character, knowledge, and improve the skill.

I try to find out if what they said is true or it's just their projection of me that caused this. I think that is one way to deal with the negative feedback. And alternatively you can also get into the head of customer and find out what are the way this can be fixed. Not all the time negative feedback is right that you have to understand.

I think it shouldn't be difficult to deal with negative comments. It depends on the maturity of the entrepreneur to understand that criticism strengthens instead of weakening. It helps improve the business on whatever flaws you have, and the best thing to do is recognize the flaws. In case the client is not right, keep the calm with great wisdom.

Criticism is the best form of evaluation in the work you do.it gives you the knowledge about your shortcomings on the work to be able to work on them until it's finally accepted

It just depends on mindset, there's always criticism be it constructive or otherwise but with the right frame of mindset to understand that such is normal then one can easily overcome such obstacles.

I don't feel in anyway bad, all I do is to keep maintaining and improving my strength and work on my weaknesses (bad reviews) to enable optimum customer satisfaction but don't forget, not all bad reviews are true, some are just there to make e your good works look bad in the presence of others.

What I do in this situation is to apologise first, promise to rectify whatever the problem maybe, then solve it finally not ever letting it happen again.
Both positive and negative feedback are necessary to improve.

The first thing I do is to evaluate the negative feedback to see if it is true ,if it is true then , I will work toward rectifying the irregularities ,in order to provide better services . There is no point is running away from it

Everyone likes to be commended for a work he or she has done... But we can't always be commended, sometimes we will be critized.... As business owners we will get negative feedback at some point which can make us feel insufficient but we shouldn't let this feeling overwhelm us... we should try our best to improve on the particular area our customers complained about

When the negative feedback come from online medium, I don't care. These criticism do not affect me. However, when the negative feedback comes from real people in the real world, it does affect me. However, I try to remain calm. By the way I always try to avoid people who are prone to talking negative things about others.

Noo one likes to receive negative feedback in any kind of business or services the render, but the blink truth is that they are inevitable.

The reason is because you can satisfy everyone no matter how hard you try.

I see negative feedback as a means to improve on service I am offering. It gives me opportunities to evaluate my mode of operations in order to serve customers and clients better.

Negative feedback assist you in arriving or discovering the cause of an issue and implementing a way to make sure everything works as expected. Basically, in such scenario you will do background check on the issue and disciplinary action be taken where needed.

Although both positive and negative feedback as part of business and sometimes I you may not be able to meet the demands of all your customers but in a situation in which the negative feedback is 70 or 80% then I think it's time to take action and make a plan to Amend and try as much as possible to meet the need and demands of prospective customers

Every organization that wants to grow must open room for regularly feedback from her consumers from this feedback you get both positive and negative ones from the negative feedbacks you are able to see the aspects you are not doing right yet so as to improve on your services

no matter with what sector you are dealing with, negative feedback is a must there, it's impossible to have everyone liking you or what you are offering, that's why you have to spam the positive one, to hard work for it, so the negative one gets smaller to become unnoticeable

Every feedback is good for the growth of the business, a positive feedback shows the things you are presently doing well in, while a negative feedback will tell you things that are currently not working well in the business that needs to be worked on. It gives you an opportunity to improve on some areas of your business that will make it standout.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds