Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

Employees should learn to quit working in organizations that have bad managers. This is very important to maintain emotional well-being.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to deal with a bad employer is to resign unexpectedly and that is even after you have received your end of the month salary. With this it's going to teach the employer a big lesson on how to relate with employee

This is very bad but you can solve the problem by doing all your tasks in appropriately and then talk to him about how this will effects the business negatively.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
If I get a job done then the employer should pay me what I am expecting to receive. If he is a bad employer that he will not give my pay, I will report him to the authorities or the government. In our country, they report this to the media.

It will be difficult to work at ease and you might end up losing your balance,try in your own way not to interfere in his line of business, while doing that work out ways for your self to leave.
The best way one can be able to deal with a bad employee is by simply giving them query and if they refuse to change you let them of the job.

I would give the employer several warning to change his or her attitude and if he or she doesn't change I think then I would make that move of sacking the employer

Working with a bad employer is traumatic,if you can endure then stay if not quit to be maintain your sanity and well being. Though before quitting start looking for another job and do your own background check.

Working with a difficult employer is a different type of stress on its own aside the stress that comes with the job description. If I was employed by a bad employer,I will try my best possible to stay away from his bad books.i will strictly adhere to my job description and make sure i am always punctual to work. I will give in my very best to the work and make the employee see me for who I am.

If I get a job done then the employer should pay me what I am expecting to receive. If he is a bad employer that he will not give my pay, I will report him to the authorities or the government. In our country, they report this to the media.

There are many employees who have no choice but to suffer. They have to endure such bad treatment and they have no choice but to continue to work. I suggest that such people should leave the job and search for other jobs.

When you have that kind of person as your employer, the best thing to do is to to obey and respect him no matter what he does and start to search for jobs.

If I later find out that the employer is a bad one and his act is directly affecting me I will the job and go in search for another one.

Write your reply...how do you deal with bad employer you can deal him by helping him whether with a little job to depends on his own.

It will be difficult to work at ease and you might end up losing your balance,try in your own way not to interfere in his line of business, while doing that work out ways for your self to leave.
One cannot be able to manage a bad employee with bad character you know that for Yoshi to save his company he or she needs to suck that employee.

It is his business to react as he like because he own the business. If an employer should behave as he likes and his attitude is bad. What we can only do is leave the job for him

Most employers can actually be very wicked that way. Making their new satffs work overtime without letting them in on what the actual work period will be. You should simply leave that employ

Most employers can actually be very wicked that way. Making their new satffs work overtime without letting them in on what the actual work period will be. You should simply leave that employ
This is just the best solution, no need looking for ways to deal with them or methods to work with them. Simply look for a better place you can work then switch

If I later find out that the employer is a bad one and his act is directly affecting me I will the job and go in search for another one.

This is something that most of the employees will do. However, I have seen many people enduring the bad behaviour of the boss. The boss was REALLY harsh sometimes and I cannot even imgine to work at such place where the behaviour of the employer is really bad.

It is a normal thing to work like a slave and earn peanut in my country, the employers doesn't see anything bad in it as they believe they are doing you a favour. The only way out is to work and save then resign.
It is a true fact that most persons would endure some situation that is very unbearable just because of the paycheque,and this is due to tha fact that no other option is avialable.But once the situationbecome too much it is advisable to resign.

It is a true fact that most persons would endure some situation that is very unbearable just because of the paycheque,and this is due to tha fact that no other option is avialable.But once the situationbecome too much it is advisable to resign.

Yes, I am quite aware of many people who have to endure the bad behaviour. There are many people who have no problem working for low salaries because the conditions of my country are really poor. You can hire anyone for just $100 in here and most of the time employees have no choice but to suffer.

You can't blame those who even in tha situation or condition, do not resign because no means of survival and there are responsibilities on them, they just keep managing it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds