Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

I would not fire a person simply because he is repeating the same mistake unintentionally. We are all humans and all the humans make mistakes in their life. I would actually provide him a session where he can improve himslef and if he does not improve then I will assign him a task which he can complete or place him in a job position where he can work.
It is easier said than done. Allowing such step back in the part of an employee means putting one's business in jeopardy. It is good to give him another chance but don't allow it to longer much.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well...... whenever someone.be victim of bad employer, you have nothing to do than patient with him/her so far you have not gotten another job or if you think you can't cope with the situation, you rather quit the job.
I can never be patient with anyone no matter how he is trying to present himself or herself,if the person is treating me badly I will resign because I do not have any time to accept any nonsense from anyone just because of a little salary.

I believe every company has its rules and regulations in which they abide by. The best way to deal with bad employee is to lay them off. If you have given out the required purnishments and yet no changes take place, its best to lay them off.
You are getting the question wrong. It is employer and not employees. An Employee cannot sack his employer. If your employer is bad and you can no longer endure his treatment at work, you can just resign.

Some employers are actually toxic. That is their own way, you can't just do anything about it. You really need to be careful how to handle things with such employer and if it's becoming unbearable, leave

The problem can be solved by talking to the bed employee in different w The problem can be solved by lovingly talking to the bad employee. It can be detrimental to the business and the business is at a loss instead of going.It is better to fire such a worker than to get him out of the business
As far as I am concerned if I have a bad employee I would readily sack him or her because I do not have the time to be pampering a bad employee that is capable of spoiling my business so I wouldn't treat any bad employee with kids glove at all.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
I would quit, if I can. With so much alternatives these days, one should not subject him/herself to deplorable conditions at work.

With no other alternative. I would stick to it for a while, but continue looking for better alternatives.

Some employers are actually toxic. That is their own way, you can't just do anything about it. You really need to be careful how to handle things with such employer and if it's becoming unbearable, leave

It is not so easy to quite and there comes a situation when you must have to endure all the bad behavior of employer, especially if you have no other options. For example, if you have signed a contract, then you might be legally binded to the job.

The best way to deal with such situation is to try and be good as much as you can and see if you can cope it, but of you can not then you can quit the job or continue to with the work while you looking for another job so that you quit with respect and your self esteem.

The best way to deal with such situation is to try and be good as much as you can and see if you can cope it, but of you can not then you can quit the job or continue to with the work while you looking for another job so that you quit with respect and your self esteem.

Since there are so few opportunities in my countries, many employees or workers would have no choice but to endure their bad boss. This is an unfortunate condition and I really do not know if this condition will improve or not. I would never work for someone who treats me badly and I would never ever advise anyone to work for someone who does not respect you.

If you are dealing with a bad employer, one option you may have, is to report him to a higherup, or to a human resource person, as they're there to help with anything relating to the job.

Don't let an unruly employer bring you down. If they are being rude and inappropriate in any way, report them to a higher up.
I would never report a bad employee to a superior because I will be the owner of that business so I will take the capital punishment on him which is an outright suck as I don't have time to be babysitting any of my employee because there is several people that are looking for the same job.

A bad employer is very difficult to please no matter what you do to satisfy him. If your employer is bad and you can no longer endure his maltreatment, just leave his job for him.

If an employer is bad then you need to get away from that job as soon as you can. Don't stay back at that job simply because it pays better.

More bad employees continue because they do not get served severe punishment for their deeds and this is what keeps them to continue.

More bad employees continue because they do not get served severe punishment for their deeds and this is what keeps them to continue.
Discipline in a business is very important because it will help to guide people to follow the rules and regulation of the business organisation they are working for, it is not nice to manage a bad employee in a business.

It will be difficult to work at ease and you might end up losing your balance,try in your own way not to interfere in his line of business, while doing that work out ways for your self to leave.
Most times it is very difficult for one to deal with a bad employee but the best you can do as a good employer is to give warning query before you finally let the employee off the job if he or she refused to change.

As much as our mental health is very important,you must develop ahigg level of emotional intelligence especially when the job is well paying and there are no offers at hand

What you will do to a bad employer depends on how bad such employer is to his employees. If your employer treats you badly, you can resign from your job.

There is no other way to deal with a bad employer than to resign from is job. Some can resort to stealing the employers money to teach the employer a lesson but I don't think I can actually do that.

If I really find out that my employer is bad person it will never be easy working with such person you can find a way to leave the company and find another one.

The issue could be refixed through speaking with the mattress worker in various w The issue could be refixed through adoringly speaking with the poor worker. It could be harmful to business as well as business goes to a reduction rather than going.It is actually much a lot better to fire such an employee compared to to obtain him away from business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds