Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

You can't blame those who even in tha situation or condition, do not resign because no means of survival and there are responsibilities on them, they just keep managing it
This is why it is very important to have some sort of valuable asset that makes one to stand out,let it not be like a situation where 'any one else can do that job if he is not there' Having an outstanding skill will actually solve most of these issues.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bad employees are meant to be dealt with seriously because their failure to perform their duties as expected with also lead to the downfall of your business so it is a serious issue of concern most often the are purnished in form of lack of salaries or to be sacked from work.

About the employer who does not treat you well doesn't even deserve you fool hearted services and I respect in any way. You will rather find a place where you feel appreciated

I will be doing to my bad employers untill I will get other opportunity to come anr utilize it and leave his work for him if you insist to continue with him, you might not hav3 peace of mind

This is why it is very important to have some sort of valuable asset that makes one to stand out,let it not be like a situation where 'any one else can do that job if he is not there' Having an outstanding skill will actually solve most of these issues.
You are absolutely right, with one very good at ones skills, no employer will ll treat you badly because her she will not want to lose you, infact you will be the one calling the shot.

You deal with them by quiting. But personally I wouldn't mind if the job Is paying me more money. I'll take it as part of the sacrifices I'm willing to take

You are absolutely right, with one very good at ones skills, no employer will ll treat you badly because her she will not want to lose you, infact you will be the one calling the shot.
I had a friend who works with an IT communication outfit,hhe was so good at what he does,that within a very short period of his stay at the firm he rose to the assistant IT director.And when he wanted to leave he was asked to be placed on contract after refusing payrise.

The only thing that can make me work with a really bad boss is if I really need the money or I badly need the experience. Even with that I have my limits. I'll do my job to the best of my ability and if I can't cope I'll just leave

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
I have met such people in the past i see them as frustrated human, there is nothing you will do to please them, well I believe family background also contribute to while some person behavior in such manner I think the best thing to do is just to talk to them politely.

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
There was a time I had a very bad employer and his employer is always triggered by little things and since I knew what you get is a temper or is toxicity what I do is to avoid anything that will flare his temper up.

I plan my life always putting into consideration that things may go south so I always plan for a second plan so if I fall into a wrong employees hands I won't have to stay long before leaving

Bad employers are everywhere in the business world , one of the attributes of a bad workers is shying away from work, coming to work late almost everytime. Embezzling company fund.
Well...... whenever someone.be victim of bad employer, you have nothing to do than patient with him/her so far you have not gotten another job or if you think you can't cope with the situation, you rather quit the job.

There was a time I had a very bad employer and his employer is always triggered by little things and since I knew what you get is a temper or is toxicity what I do is to avoid anything that will flare his temper up.

When bad employers treat their employees badly, they (i.e. the employers) develop a habit of yelling at their employees. This can be not only bad for the business, but it can also be bad for the health of the employer and the employee as well. Yelling is bad for health.

When bad employers treat their employees badly, they (i.e. the employers) develop a habit of yelling at their employees. This can be not only bad for the business, but it can also be bad for the health of the employer and the employee as well. Yelling is bad for health.
Well it's a bad thing for employers to treat their employees back pay i-pass this can reduce the productivity of the business of the company because the business needs a cohesive working environment for it to become more productive.

I can't endure an employer who doesn't care about the employees. I would cope with the job only if the pay is very attractive. Aside that, I wouldn't cope for one day. I am an entrepreneur and I know how i treat my staffs. Your staff are to be treated like kings and queens.

I can't endure an employer who doesn't care about the employees. I would cope with the job only if the pay is very attractive. Aside that, I wouldn't cope for one day. I am an entrepreneur and I know how i treat my staffs. Your staff are to be treated like kings and queens.
Any employer that doesn't care about his employees is not a good employer until such kind of employer doesn't deserve to have employees that will work with all their heart in the business.

To me about employing someone who is always ready to lose his job I have someone fails to perform the duty the function of which he is being employed then definitely he need a sanction so that's what I can give to him.

Fire! I cannot forgive anyone who cheats on me. Once a cheater, he is always a cheater. I don't think people change, one opportunity and they will again turn sour.

If this becomes the situation one meets after getting the job, then I think you can get the other employees together and see that you guys try to have a polite and respectful conversation with such a bad employer

You deal with them by quiting. But personally I wouldn't mind if the job Is paying me more money. I'll take it as part of the sacrifices I'm willing to take
Me too, if the job is paying me well, I will learn to tolerate the employer. You could also tolerate them while looking for other opportunities. You know you can't just quit without knowing where you will go next.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds