Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

I believe every company has its rules and regulations in which they abide by. The best way to deal with bad employee is to lay them off. If you have given out the required purnishments and yet no changes take place, its best to lay them off.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's better to maintain our self respect and dignity. When the limit is pushed to high, it becomes inevitable to avoid such situation where your dignity is to be maintained at any cost.
Some managers can be so wicked that they do not even care for the employees at all,all they know is that they are the one that employ you and as a result of this we need to be their slave and work tirelessly with verbal abuse and insult.is it nice.

A bad employer often draws out attention as that is what fuels his bad intentions so it's best to just stay clear of such an employer and just focus on the task at hand.

Leave the job place and find better offers, it makes no sense to slave away for a boss that does not value the work, employees put into the job, and if the employer keeps it up it might lead to the eventual downfall of the business.
This is the main reason why most employer feel that they can behave or treat their workers anyhow because of lack of job ravaging the country. If the way your employer treats you endangers your life, it is advisable for you to leave his job by resigning.

This is the main reason why most employers feel that they can behave or treat their workers anyhow because of the lack of job ravaging the country. If the way your employer treats you endangers your life, you should leave his job by resigning.
I agree I think because of the lack of jobs they feel like they can leverage and be terrible bosses to people because they know that they can easily replace the employee.

One of the ethics about all humans is to be treated with dignity,no matter the job you are doing.And if your job does not give you that regard as a human being,you can explain to the management in a respecful manner,and if the situation persist,then you can exit the outfit.

I can never tolerate such people in my life because I do not have time for them,i may not even be afraid of them because I do not like people who treat other people badly no matter what, it is not the best thing for them to do as a employer

If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?
I will first of all bring to his notice the state of work he is subjecting us to , then if he feels that he can't change then I have to leave the business entirely.

If there is no choice or better job opportunity elsewhere then one has to be patient especially one with responsibilities too and try to look for better opportunity in the mean time

I don't fancy my chances working for an employer that doesn't value workers, so portraying negative attributes. Such business he or she manages can't experience long time success.

I don't fancy my chances working for an employer that doesn't value workers, so portraying negative attributes. Such business he or she manages can't experience long time success.
And also if there are many other good employers available, then why would anyone waste their time convincing a bad employer. It is better to search for a better one. if you have proficiency, then you will surely get a better one.

You have two options to make on this circumstance, you either simply terminate your contract with such an employer or you simply be patient with the situation while you scoute for other job opportunities elsewhere

Many employees have no choice but to suffer and endure the bad behavior of their employees until or unless they find a new job that pays them the equal amount of money. Once they find a new job, they leave without even informing the employer in many cases.

Bad employee are workers in a company that can influence other workers negatively a and ruin a work settings if care is not taking, so the best way to handle them is to start penalizing them anytime they made a mistake.
If you get a job and you found out that your employer is a bad person who does not care for his employees and makes his employees work like slaves, then how would you react and what would you do?

Bad employee are workers in a company that can influence other workers negatively a and ruin a work settings if care is not taking, so the best way to handle them is to start penalizing them anytime they made a mistake.

Unfortunately, the senior employees cannot be penalized because who and why would anyone report them? If a junior employees reports such person, then he or she himself or herself can get fired if senior employees are favoured by business organization and this is exactly what happens in most work places.

i personally would warn him lot of times and try to help him get rid of that mistake he's repeating (either on purpose or not), if he doesn't want to stop, i will simply fire him or hire him in a place that fit him in his current situation

Leave the job place and find better offers, it makes no sense to slave away for a boss that does not value the work, employees put into the job, and if the employer keeps it up it might lead to the eventual downfall of the business.
True, this is the only thing you can do at the moment, there are other better jobs out there that you can decide to apply for. The best thing to do once you discover this, is to calmly and quickly start searching for other jobs and once you find any, quickly relocate

i personally would warn him lot of times and try to help him get rid of that mistake he's repeating (either on purpose or not), if he doesn't want to stop, i will simply fire him or hire him in a place that fit him in his current situation

I would not fire a person simply because he is repeating the same mistake unintentionally. We are all humans and all the humans make mistakes in their life. I would actually provide him a session where he can improve himslef and if he does not improve then I will assign him a task which he can complete or place him in a job position where he can work.

True, this is the only thing you can do at the moment, there are other better jobs out there that you can decide to apply for. The best thing to do once you discover this, is to calmly and quickly start searching for other jobs and once you find any, quickly relocate
Well said. That seems to only logical thing to do, if you aren't getting the right treatment the best thing to do is to leave, or start looking elsewhere.

And also if there are many other good employers available, then why would anyone waste their time convincing a bad employer. It is better to search for a better one. if you have proficiency, then you will surely get a better one.
You don't search for the employers rather you go seek for their approval for you to work in their organization in order to earn a living from the stipend they'll offer you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds