Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Deal With A Bad Employer?

Well it's a bad thing for employers to treat their employees back pay i-pass this can reduce the productivity of the business of the company because the business needs a cohesive working environment for it to become more productive.

I have seen many people who do endure the bad behaviour of employer because they have no choice. I think most of those employees belonged to poor families, so they have no choice but to endure the bad behaviour. Otherwise, no person would endure such kind of behaviour of their boss.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen many people who do endure the bad behaviour of employer because they have no choice. I think most of those employees belonged to poor families, so they have no choice but to endure the bad behaviour. Otherwise, no person would endure such kind of behaviour of their boss.
When majority of people we would would definitely enjoy a bad employee behaviour because they do not have any choice as a result of the unemployment that is rife in the society.

When majority of people we would would definitely enjoy a bad employee behaviour because they do not have any choice as a result of the unemployment that is rife in the society.

The worse thing is that many people in my country do not earn a goodamount of money because the salaries are not that high in my country. The average salary is just $100-$200. So employee must also tolerate the bad behavior of the employer and they are also not getting paid enough for all the bad behavior they tolerate.

The worse thing is that many people in my country do not earn a goodamount of money because the salaries are not that high in my country. The average salary is just $100-$200. So employee must also tolerate the bad behavior of the employer and they are also not getting paid enough for all the bad behavior they tolerate.
Well in a country where by there a lot of jobs I do not think that employers of Labour can afford to be treating their employees wrongly if not the employee can easily leave the workplace for them.

Well in a country where by there a lot of jobs I do not think that employers of Labour can afford to be treating their employees wrongly if not the employee can easily leave the workplace for them.

I live in a really populated country. Employers can easily find people who are willing to work for really low rates due to very bad financial conditions. In such kind of environment, no employer would care if the employee leaves the job because employers can always find new workers.

I live in a really populated country. Employers can easily find people who are willing to work for really low rates due to very bad financial conditions. In such kind of environment, no employer would care if the employee leaves the job because employers can always find new workers.
My own country to is also a very populated country and this is why employers of Labour can afford to be quick treating their employees so badly because they know that they're a lot of people that are looking for the same job and if they were to sack yeah employee then there are others that they can easily used to replace them in no time.

To me I feel that every one has the bad side and the good side,every one has there strength and there weekness,all you need do is to try discover the good side of the employer and abide or glue yourself to it

To me I feel that every one has the bad side and the good side,every one has there strength and there weekness,all you need do is to try discover the good side of the employer and abide or glue yourself to it
There are some employers of Labour who are totally bad all the time in fact they have just look too good in them and most of these employers of Labour and what will turn as toxic bosses. My previous employer used to be like that and the way I used in handling in was discovering what usually triggers off his toxicity and avoiding it.

My own country to is also a very populated country and this is why employers of Labour can afford to be quick treating their employees so badly because they know that they're a lot of people that are looking for the same job and if they were to sack yeah employee then there are others that they can easily used to replace them in no time.

What country do you live in? I live in Pakistan and it is the fifth most populated country on the Earth. This is why you will easily find people who will always work for low rates no matter what. This is why economic conditions of many people is so poor.

What country do you live in? I live in Pakistan and it is the fifth most populated country on the Earth. This is why you will easily find people who will always work for low rates no matter what. This is why economic conditions of many people is so poor.
That is very bad for the labor sector when there is a dominant number of unemployed who are willing to take on jobs with a lower pay. I remember in the olden days we also experienced that when the construction industry was down that many construction workers became jobless.

Well I live in Nigeria and Nigeria is among the top 10 most populated countries in the world so just like your own country Pakistan Nigeria is among those countries that is also very poor in terms of their economy so it will be very easy for most employers to be treating their employees with disdain

Sometimes it is not nice to be treated badly with people because this can affect your overall productivity and sometimes your esteem. I rather look elsewhere to work than for me to be abused by bad employers.

Sometimes it is not nice to be treated badly with people because this can affect your overall productivity and sometimes your esteem. I rather look elsewhere to work than for me to be abused by bad employers.
I would rather look for another job too. But you know it is not that easy to just jump from one job to another. So I think it is also best to see if you can do something to tolerate the employer. If you can't completely, then tolerate then while looking for another job. Don't just quit before you find something else to do.

If I am the one that employed the bad employers,I will treat them how the treat me as their boss,if the treat me badly I will also treat them badly but if they give me my respect I will respect them
You just have a good and detailed way of treating your bad employee, treat the the way they treat you, you treat them with care and hospitality if they are good and behave well at work but you fire them if they misbehave in order to maintain the good image of the company.

The best thing for you is to look for another place to work that is conducive for you. While you are doing that you should remain calm in the workplace so that you will not end up fighting with the employer.

having a bad employer is a bad things when it comes to business ,having a bad employer the company or the organization won't run as it us expected to,because of the bad employer the company will be stagnant

Some people don't really have the zeal or interest to work for people which is why if I found out when the staff doesn't really feel committed to working for me I have to let him or her go.
That is exactly the truth, If a person does not have the zeal to work for you You would discover that the end results would either be very slow, and it would you might not even make much from that business because they are not putting their best, so it's best you let them go.

Most times there is nothing that you will do when some employers are wicked and abusive, the best thing that will be suitable at this time is to look for another job in which the manager will value the services you offer.

A bad employee cannot be among my staffs. These are people I have and also out a great amount of trust on and I will now have one of them to be a theif? I will expel such individual instantly if caught

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds